Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets (30374 Views)

Multibillionaire Adenuga To Chair Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Wedding / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Willgates: Oyedepo should be ashame of himself, Adenuga n Dangote are genuine business men, The supposed pastor is there milking his poor congregation dry. lazy man! u kids must be really proud of u
look at how pastors are making jesus angry by the day and making people not to believe in christianity anymore
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by intercom: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please make una allow men of God rest. Every thing a man does will be accounted for on the last day.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Akbee:
judge not son of adam..just let him be.u have ur life to live so does he.

I'll be an irresponsible citizen if I don't criticize charlatanry.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nogen: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Biko, what is a PASTOR doing with 4 private jets? Hia, ooooooo!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by youngice(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
notinmege: After all these, where will d money go?
Nigeria my Nigeria! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
abeg u talk am finish,all this people asking 'why do u have' instead of ' what will u do with d money'
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Bandy10: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingthreat: Three pastors on the top-ten list. No Imam, No Hindu Guru, No babalawo. No atheist leader. No beef. Just an observation grin
You're right the best way to make money in Nigeria is to be a pastor or a reverend.It is a shame
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by kambah(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
enitanpopoola: Welcome development. Unfortunately, it is people like you and I that are gonna pay for it.

You make the greatest mistake by referring to me nd you.
Its only people as you that shall pay it.
Did u see Imam of central mosque Abuja there? or Imam Tajudeen of zone 3?
speechless!!!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by jamace(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maqp2: ...funny enuf...[b]dis men of God re realy spreadin d gospe[/b]l....God is d 1 making dem rich cuz he said he wil provide al our needs ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES AND GLORIES.....winners chapel is over 50 countries in africa and re stil goin forda 2 war torn countries like syria nd iraq..like wise rccg....so u wnt dem 2 enta commercial airlines or hav only 1 jet knwing fully wel dey travel more 3 times in a week....shebi u lyk as mrs bimbo die or u lyk d plane wey carry agagu dead body...pls nairalanders becareful of atheists in evry thread
To the highlighted, spreading which gospel? Gospel of get rich by hook or crook? If truely they are spreading the gospel, why is morality so scarce today in our country, with all the multitude of brothers and sisters who throng to these churches? Is it not the same brothers and sisters that are the political elites that are milking Nigeria dry? Abeg, hide your head in shame. Know it today and now that your so-call MOGs are doing their family and personal biznesses. They will milk you dry in the name of paying tithes/offerings/donations and sowing of seeds. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Maqp2: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joseph Cudjoe: When people are starving,smh...:-/
....nd wat re u doin abt it?....tel ur pastor 2 sell his car and feed d starving ppl....cum dnt provoke me oh...it jets belong 2 d church nt oyedepo or adeboye...its 4 missionary purpose...oda pastors make use of it....dia re oda churches out dia 2 feed u...mst it be winners or rccg?...u hear of crusade here and there around d globe nd u knw fully wel dat 1 man can nt be in different places at d same time...therefore he sends delegates jst like federal government...plz stp criticizm..its nt d way 4ward..nobody is forcin u 2 pay anytin...do ur part nd leave odas alone

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by YelGold(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls curse urself pls... lets us just continue to pray for them... i believe this is one of the devil's tactics to move them away from God... pray for them all pls. y now when the masses re suffering? churches are meant to subsides not to add more.. They re humans... and can be tempted too.. i m not a pastor... but i read His words.... does tb joshua asists his members ? i feel he doesnt ve a jet.... hmnnn.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by UyiIredia(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fair enough, but are we going to see the use such funds are put to ?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Maqp2: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
jamace:
To the highlighted, spreading which gospel? Gospel of get rich by hook or crook? If truely they are spreading the gospel, why is morality so scarce today in our country, with all the multitude of brothers and sisters who throng to these churches? Is it not the same brothers and sisters that are the political elites that are milking Nigeria dry? Abeg, hide your head in shame. Know it today and now that your so-call MOGs are doing their family and personal biznesses. They will milk you dry in the name of paying tithes/offerings/donations and sowing of seeds. Be wise.
..u say shame?....na 4rm pocket i dey take moni pay tithe?...hahaha ..so na winners chapel go solve nigeria problem ...u beta watch ur mouth and say wat u knw ...nd tel me.did oyedepo or adeboye tel u its tithe moni dey used 2 buy d jets? Nd hav u asked ursef wat re d jets used for?....plz my broda i dnt knw wat church u atend bt am very such dat evry church dat plans 2 go worlwide wil nid a private jet nt 1 nt 2 bt many...i am happy abt it..ur blames should be goin 2 dose receivin d taxes...wat wil dey do wit d moni?

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by austinray: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls Members help, Who is the actual man of God.?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by macof(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maqp2: ....nd wat re u doin abt it?....tel ur pastor 2 sell his car and feed d starving ppl....cum dnt provoke me oh...it jets belong 2 d church nt oyedepo or adeboye...its 4 missionary purpose...oda pastors make use of it....dia re oda churches out dia 2 feed u...mst it be winners or rccg?...u hear of crusade here and there around d globe nd u knw fully wel dat 1 man can nt be in different places at d same time...therefore he sends delegates jst like federal government...plz stp criticizm..its nt d way 4ward..nobody is forcin u 2 pay anytin...do ur part nd leave odas alone
We know you attend the church,.pls shut up already
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Esiere: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
This days,pastors now enriches their pockets at the expense of their church members,SMH
I wonder what will make me believe in christianity again
angry

Why can't they use those money to help their church members

P.S:This is why I hate them;they come to church on SUNDAY and pray for forgiveness knowing fully well that they are still going to sin on MONDAY,smh
angry

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

*walks out of the thread angrily*

Common on! There are no poor members among them. All are rich. 'It takes a spirit man to believe that" LOL

They do not have poor members.........lol

Infact,how did I come across this thread
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Alexcollins(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nogen: Biko, what is a PASTOR doing with 4 private jets? Hia, ooooooo!
and 2 think D̶̲̥̅̊@t his university'' covenant uni'' I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ one of d most expensive in nigeria. Even winners members cannot afford it. If he don't know wat 2 do with his money he should kindly invest in his university and subsidize d fees. I just hope he knows wat he I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ doing.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Forwetinnah: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Infomizer: Let everybody shout 'HALLELUYAH' *in Adeboye's voice*.

*continues*
By this time next year, somebody in this congregation will pay luxury tax. If you are the one, shout HALLELUYAH! wink

This guy yaff finiss me grin cheesy grin *lafta yaff confused me* angry
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by macof(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maqp2: ..u say shame?....na 4rm pocket i dey take moni pay tithe?...hahaha ..so na winners chapel go solve nigeria problem ...u beta watch ur mouth and say wat u knw ...nd tel me.did oyedepo or adeboye tel u its tithe moni dey used 2 buy d jets? Nd hav u asked ursef wat re d jets used for?....plz my broda i dnt knw wat church u atend bt am very such dat evry church dat plans 2 go worlwide wil nid a private jet nt 1 nt 2 bt many...i am happy abt it..ur blames should be goin 2 dose receivin d taxes...wat wil dey do wit d moni?

So if Christianity isn't solving any problems why be a Christian at all. It's just a waste of time.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Maqp2: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
macof:

So if Christianity isn't solving any problems why be a Christian at all. It's just a waste of time.
so becuz a church owns 4 private jet which re used 4 evangelism u re about renownsin ur christainity if u re 1....plz sir bein a christain is nt abt critizm....covenant university fees are nt higher dan dat of harvard or d top 1000 schools in d world...d fees re used 2 maintain d standard it has already atained amongst oda naija universities....if u wnt d best u pay 4 it ..if u cnt aford it go 4 d 1 u cn aford nd dnt condemn any1 4 ur problems......nd plz christainity is of d heart...wat u do nd nt wat odas do 4 u..so dnt wait 4 oyedepo 2 feed bt try 2 feed odas in need..tank u
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Justbeingreal(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Chukwuemeka007: A pastor paying almost the same luxury tax with the richest black man in the world. Intresting!
very interesting I tell you
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by micath09(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
It is even understandable if it is one jet, but owning FOUR jet is totally absurd. Billy Graham, one of the greatest evangelist ever lived, and whose ministry had impacted millions around the world, both spiritually and physical never had a Maserati, let alone a jet. The foolishness of Nigerian clearly shows that nothing is wrong with Nigeria, but with Nigerians.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by hustla(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
400M
Omo Nawa oooooooooooooooooo

How we dey start church business na undecided
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Infomizer: Let everybody shout 'HALLELUYAH' *in Adeboye's voice*.

*continues*
By this time next year, somebody in this congregation will pay luxury tax. If you are the one, shout HALLELUYAH! wink

hallelujah. I will pay. God, make me join fast fast..

I wonder how men of God topped this list.... i weep.

at least there is a new escape conduit for the accumulated wealth he has refused to share with the poor...
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
micath09: It is even understandable if it is one jet, but owning FOUR jet is totally absurd. Billy Graham, one of the greatest evangelist ever lived, and whose ministry had impacted millions around the world, both spiritually and physical never had a Maserati, let alone a jet. The foolishness of Nigerian clearly shows that nothing is wrong with Nigeria, but with Nigerians.

all Nigerians are the same except few.... pastors build kingdoms about themselves... a pastor owning jets beyond the richest black man. this is absolute waste.

hmmm, God dey.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by simdam500(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Emelcee: How about Psquare and others, how much will they pay?
list of top ten

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2013

p square don't own a private jet plsss. private jets cost billions of naira, they are for the super rich....

p square don't own a private jet plsss. private jets cost billions of naira, they are for the super rich....

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by gospel11: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Willgates: Oyedepo should be ashame of himself, Adenuga n Dangote are genuine business men, The supposed pastor is there milking his poor congregation dry. lazy man! u kids must be really proud of u

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON U!!!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by kabaka1: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Well, this tax na just pocket change 2 all those money bags affected n most of this tax money will end up in pockets of those thieves we have in govt.
What a good cycle grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by mykel25(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
[b]This days,pastors now enriches their pockets at the expense of their church members,SMH...
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by mykel25(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
[b]This days,pastors now enriches their pockets at the expense of their church members,SMH...
........it God dat ll forgive u, those jets re important in d course of d Lord's assignment, if u feel bad u don't ve den pray harder
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
That is still too small. It needs to be increased to $10,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top / Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal / Timaya Celebrates Grace, Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.