Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion (54603 Views)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease / Panic In Imo Community As Two Teenagers Launch Locally Made Rocket !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by ENDTIMES: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nobody has mentioned this rocket was developed in a school in SE or by Igbos.

When it is good we are ONE NIGERIA.

Learn to respect every tribe because there is something good in every tribe.

The most insulted are usually the most intelligent and successful.

SE I hail Una!

3 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Tonylyte(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
tankara1010:

We can destroy it because we built it and its a messsge that we, the igbos with our technological might have all yoruba lives at our finger tip. One snap only, you all are gone. Next endeavor is to commence nuclear weapon initiative, and will pursue it relentlessly as smart Iranians are doing now. We have the brilliance and capability to do it....to serve as a warning to you jealous idiots that you guys are no match to us.
abeg, when time reach wen yoruba, hausa and igbo the throw emselves bombs, Mak una no try am cm south-south and middle-belt o. We're nt part of that madness...we need development nt war.....

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by matrixme(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is the best thing I've heard coming from this country on Nairaland front-page. I am very convinced that this country has hope with feats like this. God bless those inventive young guys and make them achieve their aims in life. The police spokesman really got it right this time. I wish the Nigerian police are always at their best in ways like this!
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by kevinkod(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nawa ooo! oyinbo kids dey invent tings to improve lives, niga kids dey invent rocket to destroy lives. Its well wit my soul
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by olamisegbe(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
U guys were just blabing and jaw breaking, if this guys reali produce this thing, y dint dey come first in the competition, n those that came first, what did dey produce, u guys were just calling for war, who among u will wait when the stuf starts, u better pray for the unity of nigeria so the igbos will not suffer, do u knw the researchs going on in the southwestern states and in our higher institutions, though those guys reali try, but we have better invention here than that. Guys wise up, stop all this e-tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
I am surprise that this is seen as a remarkable feat. This rocket was first project we handles in SS2 physics class. Most students ran away from science then so our physics teach put us in groups and gave us science projects.

In my group we launched a miniature rocket and the next day, our science lab was filled with art students who decided to move to science to learn about rocket launches.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by pendusky(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lionbite: It's either the government adopt these kids before boko haram seize them for their evil ambitions. With this prototype of the rocket they can upgrade it in such a way they shoot it from their base at kaduna and it lands here in my parlour at mushin. Abeg do something before something do us o.
I Don vex

grin grin
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by imperiouxx(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
I can see reasons why ASUU refuses terms with the FG. So when called on literate Ndlers, those engaged in tribal war would like to answer.

Lecturers labored in vain...... smh for una.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by orgasm(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol! Some guys are just so intelligently crazy. This guy sure crack me up.u made sense.
Lionbite: It's either the government adopt these kids before boko haram seize them for their evil ambitions. With this prototype of the rocket they can upgrade it in such a way they shoot it from their base at kaduna and it lands here in my parlour at mushin. Abeg do something before something do us o.
I Don vex
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by sCun: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
kevinkod: Nawa ooo! oyinbo kids dey invent tings to improve lives, niga kids dey invent rocket to destroy lives. Its well wit my soul
It is really well with your soul. Rockets aren't used for war alone sha, satelites come to mind

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
tankara1010:

We can destroy it because we built it and its a messsge that we, the igbos with our technological might have all yoruba lives at our finger tip. One snap only, you all are gone. Next endeavor is to commence nuclear weapon initiative, and will pursue it relentlessly as smart Iranians are doing now. We have the brilliance and capability to do it....to serve as a warning to you jealous idiots that you guys are no match to us.

U have all the intelligent and technologies, why can't the igbos turn LAGOS and the remaining part of Nigeria to ashes in the 70s? Igbos are learning and gaining more experience while the Yorubas are sleeping abi? U need to see a doctor, mr. clueless igbo u are short on panadol extra

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
seedord247: Okrika Bomb (......)

Okrika shoes (Yaba)

Okrika Clothes (Oshodi, Azwani)

Okrika Electronic (Alaba Int;l)

Okrika Yam legs and hairy body (Them gurls) grin

Okrika Amoeba Head (Them Boys) grin

LWKMD
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
tankara1010:

Always praying for the disintegration and destruction of the one NIGERIA sha. Igbos,Yoruba, Hausa, Efik and all other tribes in Nigeria are one and i will always regards all other tribes as my brothers and country people. Moreover, U have all the intelligent and technologies, why can't the igbos turn LAGOS and the remaining part of Nigeria to ashes in the 70s? Igbos are learning and gaining more experience while the Yorubas are sleeping abi? U need to see a doctor, mr. clueless igbo u are short on panadol extra
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by zuchyblink(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
government technical college owerri is more deadlier,they built a gun and hand held grenade when we were in secondary school.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by kevinkod(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Scun: It is really well with your soul. Rockets aren't used for war alone sha, satelites come to mind

ok ooo, i don hear u. biafran @ incubating stage.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by FamzyFred: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
pDude: Where is my reply.
still loading...
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
imperiouxx: I can see reasons why ASUU refuses terms with the FG. So when called on literate Ndlers, those engaged in tribal war would like to answer.

Lecturers labored in vain...... smh for una.

The tribal war on this forum scares me sometimes. I do believe that it's not like that offline.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Garri_Activist: The earlier the SSS jump in and hijack the case the better! This police chief must be high off kunun samiya! Boys trna blow up a whole community and you call it scienceundecided Mr Inspector Katsina or Sokoto, there's once a news of these Igbo boys making bombs for Boko Haram. I smell foul play, these mutherfuckers is training these boys up for terrorism and alarm don dey blow dem come bribe Aboki Police come say na 'Science Studies'.

Abeg we need full-time investigation oh! We need the name of those boys and the school they are learning.. Which competition they attended.. All lies!

I hope your senses are still intact ?
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by EMMABC1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
olamisegbe: U guys were just blabing and jaw breaking, if this guys reali produce this thing, y dint dey come first in the competition, n those that came first, what did dey produce, u guys were just calling for war, who among u will wait when the stuf starts, u better pray for the unity of nigeria so the igbos will not suffer, do u knw the researchs going on in the southwestern states and in our higher institutions, though those guys reali try, but we have better invention here than that. Guys wise up, stop all this e-tribal war.
Another coward who still thinks his SW is eldorado while it is taking backseat technologically and educationally.

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by CzarChris(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
News like these make me proud to call myself an Igboman.
I remember back then in FUTO, when robbers came to my off camp lodge, just a little mix of dry pepper, ethanol and a pinch of a wonderful white substance in a bottle, thrown through the stairs, sent the intruders running out of the lodge. Only problem was nobody could open his eyes or breath well outside his room for like 3hrs, those where the days.
Fact is we need more of these inventions, just in case.
Way to go boys!!!

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by oluxy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
I hope Govt look dia side.. Or state or LGA even..
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by nobilie: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
If so called learned Nigerians can exhibit hatred for each other in the name of tribe, I wonder what the un-schooled will do. It is a confirmation that we do not love each other and that the project Nigeriais shaky.

I do not know why someone will be happy to turn news like this to tribal abuse. May be seun will limit membership on NL to 25 yrs as am sure this are rantings from children.

As much as I am an ibo, I respect other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by HerexG(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Not a new thing, the eastern technical schools has a great technical prowess, an average mechanical student can manufacture a locally made gun, dynamites, vehicle body, and some other crude equipments, you will be amazed . If only government harness their talents and direct it towards bringing glory to the land..
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Goddygee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Shoo! These guys build rocket come carry second.

So wetin the guys wey carry first come build na?

Abi na submarine?

Which kin school be this sef wey dem they give children rocket assignment?

When me I dey shool, dem just talk sey make we do tie and dye, come sew cloth, which one be rocket again?
even me 2 na tie nd dye
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by autchman144(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dats my ALMA MATA wink
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Dannylux: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
ichidodo: Seems those who built the Ogbunigwe bombs of yore have been re-incarnated in these talented young uns......
The story of old (the ogbunigwe) lol.. Our parents did good to pass on the story.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Ebi4life: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Great innovation. If the govt fails to train them,their talent wil make way for them.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by sasifo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wonderkids abound everywhere in Nigeria. Another milestone for the kids doing what they know how to do best. ADVETURISM. So parents beware. Skurd missile in the making.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by bengoodcreature: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
great talent indeed, Igbo kwenu!
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Michaelmogu(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
I Don vex

Guy u stay at mushin. I live in mushin too. This maybe my first opportunity to meet a fellow Niaralander. Abeg pm me o!
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Abeos(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Shoo! These guys build rocket come carry second.

So wetin the guys wey carry first come build na?

Abi na submarine?

Which kin school be this sef wey dem they give children rocket assignment?

When me I dey shool, dem just talk sey make we do tie and dye, come sew cloth, which one be rocket again?
dat na advancement nw abi u use slate 4 skul as ur fore fathers u am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.