Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? (13626 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Nairalanders, what are those physical features like hair , eye, skin colour,you want in someone you want to call wife/husband please be very detailed and specific, just go ahead counting them as you name them one by one.

Derailers take note that this is not a character, spiritual or emotional topic.
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Can I post a pic lipsrsealed
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Omolola1(f): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2013

Pleasing to my eyes
Pleasing to my purse

3 Likes

Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Can I post a pic lipsrsealed

Sure go ahead.
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Omolola1:
Pleasing to my eyes
Pleasing to my purse

Not monetary. Describe please
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by sexymoma(f): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
EDITED;

HE MUST BE ATLEAST 12INCHES.

das all!!
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Loving
Caring
Loaded
Good in lipsrsealed
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: He must be God fearing
He must be caring
He must have sense of humor
He must be hairy
He must be a good badt Kis'ser
He must be intelligent

Lastly He Must Be Atleast 12Inches.
You Understand na wink

I mean things you can see with your physical eyes when you meet them.
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2013
proevan:

Sure go ahead.
changed my mind.

Face; triangular, their have a strong jawline which I think determines the kind of a man he is, eyes should be those big eyes and thick eyebrows, pointy nose and high cheekbone. Lips? Full round lips... lipsrsealed He should keep not keep his hair, the head should always be shaved, I don't want to compete with my man when it comes to his hair! angry God forbid. His skin color; I love dark chocolate skin, and it should be very dark.

He should be taller than me in a way that my head should be able to rest on his chest on a standing position, six pack is a must o angry . He should be mr gym, the kinda guy that will drag his wife alone to the gym, the kinda guy that can carry me upstairs to our room if I fall asleep in the lounge.

Dresscode; please, this pants low ankle sneakers, gold teeth, heavy chains, tinted mawhawk bulgy shirts look is a drab....Skinny jeans, colour blocking carvel, escurl, floral tight printed t-shirts makes me wanna puke! He should be a gentleman, on a normal day, jeans and golf t-shirt would do. He should love fashion, be smart and presentable.

He should be witty, not an introvert please coz I am so it won't work. He should be able to handle me o, I am one wahala loving lady, he should be able to calm me down and not walk away. He should always have my back, even if I am wrong, he should know how to handle the situation and talk to me when I have cooled down. I hate a man who would say 'whatever' when I have wronged him.

A man of God, actually a man after God's own heart, he should be able to bring me closer to God than to himself. A friend, a brother, a father and a teacher.

I will add some later

5 Likes

Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
nadia_SA: Loving
Caring
Loaded
Good in lipsrsealed

Physical ooooo , like tall, dark, pretty hansome, ugly, dimples e.t.c

I am beginig to believe people don't know what they want therefore if they see won't even know. Hmmm
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by lertee(f): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: changed my mind.

Face; triangular, their have a strong jawline which I think determines the kind of a man he is, eyes should be those big eyes and thick eyebrows, pointy nose and high cheekbone. Lips? Full round lips... lipsrsealed He should keep not keep his hair, the head should always be shaved, I don't want to compete with my man when it comes to his hair! angry God forbid. His skin color; I love dark chocolate skin, and it should be very dark.

He should be taller than me in a way that my head should be able to rest on his chest on a standing position, six pack is a must o angry . He should be mr gym, the kinda guy that will drag his wife alone to the gym, the kinda guy that can carry me upstairs to our room if I fall asleep in the lounge.

Dresscode; please, this pants low ankle sneakers, gold teeth, heavy chains, tinted mawhawk bulgy shirts look is a drab....Skinny jeans, colour blocking carvel, escurl, floral tight printed t-shirts makes me wanna puke! He should be a gentleman, on a normal day, jeans and golf t-shirt would do. He should love fashion, be smart and presentable.

He should be witty, not an introvert please coz I am so it won't work. He should be able to handle me o, I am one wahala loving lady, he should be able to calm me down and not walk away. He should always have my back, even if I am wrong, he should know how to handle the situation and talk to me when I have cooled down. I hate a man who would say 'whatever' when I have wronged him.

A man of God, actually a man after God's own heart, he should be able to bring me closer to God than to himself. A friend, a brother, a father and a teacher.

I will add some later
Like seriously?
Hahahahahaha
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2013

I will add some later

There is nothing like wanting what you know. Wonderful go get him. wink

1 Like

Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
proevan:

There is nothing like wanting what you know. Wonderful go get him. wink
And I always fall for the opposite cry
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Someone pleasing to my eyes....

Preferably tall...
Not too sexy... so I can sleep with my eyes closed...
At least with Cup B maybe a D but never a DD (Full C is so perfect)
Lets say 34-28-36 grin grin grin
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2013

I will add some later

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
ledafaze: Someone pleasing to my eyes....

Preferably tall...
Not too sexy... so I can sleep with my eyes closed...
At least with Cup B maybe a D but never a DD (Full C is so perfect)
Lets say 34-28-36 grin grin grin
Ledafaze shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: And I always fall for the opposite cry

Whatttttttt girlfriend you need to be ruthless with distractions, focus.
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Physical features?The truth is real men won't marry woman cos of her endowned physical features.Its even hard for me to start listing physical features cos to me its senseless.Atleast she should be beautiful,but wat i want most 4rm the woman i would spend the rest of my life with is a woman who's got CLASS,Cool,sweet and caring.Not all this toys on nairaland and in nigeria."i want my guy to be this,i want my guy to be that"till it reaches 99 pages.Toys.

2 Likes

Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
proevan:

Whatttttttt girlfriend you need to be ruthless with distractions, focus.
My weakness is poor judgement of character sad
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by mspee(f): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Physical attributes don't really matter much to me though, as long as you are not blind, a dwarf, handicapped, leggicapped, tatooed, bleached up, bad dentition, imbecyle, etc, no problem.

They say love is blind, but bros abeg no vex, I don operate my own love eye, e don open finish! lipsrsealed
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Caring
Loaded
Good in lipsrsealed
let's weigh your oga tongue
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
ms_pee: Physical attributes don't really matter much to me though, as long as you are not blind, a dwarf, handicapped, leggicapped, tatooed, bleached up, bad dentition, imbecyle, etc, no problem.

They say love is blind, but bros abeg no vex, I don operate my own love eye, e don open finish! lipsrsealed

Madam, wrong thread undecided
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by sexymoma(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2013

I will add some later
My girl with these list, Na every month end you go dey take front seat for Redemption Camp o or better still you no go miss NASFAT meeting.
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
None. He is fione just as he is. wink
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: let's weigh your oga tongue
hs a 10/10 loyo..

-2 for u know what!
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2013

I will add some later
U watch holly-wood movies too much and you read romantic novels too much,see what it has done to you!!!lol
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Caring
Loaded
Good in lipsrsealed
good in what?u should have complete the sentence and see me slap that ur fine cheek!!!lol
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
None. He is fione just as he is. wink

Oh a Mrs.good to know
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayten30: good in what?u should have complete the sentence and see me slap that ur fine cheek!!!lol
good in u know..
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
nadia_SA: good in u know..
nadia!!!!I don't know ooooo,don't spoil me am a virgin ooooo
Lol
Re: Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Big Nyash. Everything else is flexible and optional.

Infact I could marry a disembodied Nyash if such a thing existed. No limbs,Torso, or Head-Just Nyash and Punny. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos) / The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.