Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (21928 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by IAH(f): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2006
Now it's time to get even. Ladies, bare your minds.
What physical features turn you off in men?

For me, hairy chest...Yuck!
Pot Belly...Aaaaargh!
Bumps on the chin as a result of shaving...Ewwwww!
Fat ass or generally fat body...I want to puke!

This might not be a physical feature but I really can't stand snoring. Now if I end up marrying someone that snores, I'll have to sleep in a seperate room because I can't stand that croaky-croaky-croaky sound! shocked shocked
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snazzydawn(f): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2006
argggghhhh.............
bulgy stomach
shapeless men
tiny legs
dirty teeth
bad breath
dilated eyes
large noses
dry lips
dirty unkempt nails
shrill voice rolleyes
I could go and on.....but heyyyyyy,I HATE men that snore!!!!!If I ever wind up with a husband that snores,I will stuff a pair of socks into your mouth,if that doesn't work,I will take you for deliverance.One pastor said that if your husband snores,let it become music to your ears....Oh my!!!!!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by IAH(f): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

One pastor said that if your husband snores,let it become music to your ears.Oh my!!!!!

Lol, that Pastor must be kidding. Hehehe!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by jacq(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2006
Bad bbreath yuck !!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by layi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

argggghhhh.............
bulgy stomach
shapeless men
tiny legs
dirty teeth
bad breath
dilated eyes
large noses
dry lips
dirty unkempt nails
shrill voice rolleyes
I could go and on.but heyyyyyy,I HATE men that snore!!!!!If I ever wind up with a husband that snores,I will stuff a pair of socks into your mouth,if that doesn't work,I will take you for deliverance.One pastor said that if your husband snores,let it become music to your ears.Oh my!!!!!

Dirty this, dirty that. What about dirty money? Is that a turn off as well?

2 Likes

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snazzydawn(f): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2006
layi its called abuse of the Naira!!!and errrmm,hairy armpits...they are so not cool!!! rolleyes
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by ldollier(f): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2006
1.hairy chest
2.hairy legs, hairy armpits
3. bad hygiene
4. gapped-tooth
5.big nose
6. short guyz short guyz in general turn me off
7. guyz that are not in shape
8. beards, or unkept beards
9. guyz that have dirty nails or long nails
10. uneven teeth
11. badly shaped teeth

yea i know. am so much into teeth lol
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by layi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2006
@snazzy

dirty money as in Source not look.

@ldollier

U dislike men with gap-tooth ?
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by ldollier(f): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2006
layi:

@ldollier

U dislike men with gap-tooth ?

yes
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snazzydawn(f): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2006
its still abuse of naira,besides,a man with that kind of money will not come my way...God no go gree...
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by disney(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2006
Sha, mine goes like this

Tall like a coconut tree guys grin grin
Fat guys
Short guys
Pot bellied guys
Bad breadth
Ugly eyes
Broken teeth
Body odour.lol
Coconut headed guys
thin headed guys
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by legs(f): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2006
snazzydawn:

shrill voice rolleyes

... definitely a turn off my dear.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snowsdream(f): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2006
i dislike men that are too short
too tall
too skinny
dry chest
hairy chest
bad breath
have dirty teeth
have no dress sense.
unable to speak good english they disgust me
have pot belly
fatty body and nature
bad workin steps
They are just too much but the fact remains that you cannot find a perfect man.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by IB7(f): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2006
short guys
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by papermoon(f): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2006
i am not sure if having hair that sticks out of the nostril is a physical feature..but i hate that thing with a passion...
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by virozuru(f): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2006
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Free(f): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2006
Chest hair, i hate them
bad hygiene
short , theres no attraction there whatsoever
bad breathe ets.........
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by naijacutie(f): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2006
Bad breath, bad odor! Yuck, yuck, yuck.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Farriel(m): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2006
This thread sucks, honestly it does. What would all the fat and short and hairy boys in this forum feel about themselves if you girls go on like this? I'm not saying you're dissing them, but it would make them feel generally uncomfortable about their physical appearances, and that ain't no way to feel, sisters. That ain't no way to feel at all.

To the unhygienic fellows, they've got to improve their cleanliness levels, but no give boys wey no get any control over their general physical appearance headaches. Particularly the short, hairy ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by prettyH(f): 1:37am On Jan 31, 2006
Farriel:

This post sucks, honestly it does. What would all the fat and short and hairy guys in this forum feel about themselves if you girls go on like this? I'm not saying you're dissing them, but it would make them feel generally uncomfortable about their physical appearances, and that ain't no way to feel, sisters. That ain't no way to feel at all.

To the unhygienic fellows, they've got to improve their cleanliness levels, but no give guys wey no get any control over their general physical appearance headaches. Particularly the short, hairy ones.

lol...are u dissing them indirectly?
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2006
fat lips
big ass
tiny lil waist
short in height
bad breath n odour
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by enchantra(f): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2006
Body odor
bad breath
freaky outfit
tiny you know what!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Roscodaddy(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2006
All these naija babes,you girls will not kill me,what do you want the short men to do,go kill themselves,all these things that turn you off,I hope we get 2 see the kind of men u gals end up with.With all this forming,some of u end up as second wives and mistresses.

3 Likes

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snazzydawn(f): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2006
rosco,are we talking about you?or do you exhibit these features? grin grin grin
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by rikkyjen(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2006
Rosco that was great of you...Most of them shouting yuck.. yuck...yuck...may either end up giving birth to midgets or having kids as hairy as Esau(in book of bible story) or betterstill enjoy rubbing their mans pot-bellies during d coitus act...yeye babes grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snazzydawn(f): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Viktor(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2006
You girls are very funny, do u know that girls also carry these traits too.
Even worse ones than these, like i know a girl whose odour outsmells that of a very dirty toilet grin,
n some got real issues like shapelesness, no arse little or no oranges...
thats more like the issues we should be talking about u know

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snazzydawn(f): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2006
well,we know all that bla bla bla,but this thread about you guys.I f you have any one about gals,open a thread for that!!!

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Ceekay(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2006
Does 'HIS' money let u see these features...Lets tell some truth angry
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by snazzydawn(f): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2006
I wouldnt even go near him for him to spend cash on me!!!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Busta(f): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2006
uh-huh....yeah rite!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Icon(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2006
No mind all these girls. Them just dey talk their own. Now tell me, is Prince Charles fine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Right Finger To Wear Engagement Rings? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Nairalander Court Wedding In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.