Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (18571 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Vivly(f): 8:51pm On May 28, 2012
Seriously guys; lyk height, size, boobs etc. Wat are those physical features you want in a girl
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 10:47pm On May 28, 2012
Mine is simple BRAINS

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by slimyem: 10:52pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Mine is simple BRAINS
is brains physical feature?
Olodo!cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Vivly(f): 11:02pm On May 28, 2012
Pls lets not derail. Physical features.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 11:05pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: is brains physical feature?
Olodo!cheesy
Which is to tell you I am not into physical beauty.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 28, 2012
Vivly: Seriously guys; lyk height, size, boobs etc. Wat are those physical features you want in a girl

All of them. I'm that greedy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Godmother(f): 11:34pm On May 28, 2012
^^^ everyone has somtin that catches their attention in d opposite sex. U dnt get to see d girl's brains wen u meet a girl on d road. Somtin must first draw ur eyes to her and when/if u get talkin then u notice d brains, if there's any.

I knw this is suPposed to be a questn for guys but me I will answer it. A guy's height is d first tin that gets my attention. I just can't stand short guys

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by slimyem: 11:37pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Which is to tell you I am not into physical beauty.
...which is simply a lie!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 11:49pm On May 28, 2012
Godmother: ^^^ everyone has somtin that catches their attention in d opposite sex. U dnt get to see d girl's brains wen u meet a girl on d road. Somtin must first draw ur eyes to her and when/if u get talkin then u notice d brains, if there's any.

I knw this is suPposed to be a questn for guys but me I will answer it. A guy's height is d first tin that gets my attention. I just can't stand short guys
I don't believe in love at first sight. The only thing that gets me attracted enough to want to date a girl is her intelligence. And oh yeah I don't do the asking girls out on the road thing it leaves the door open for all kinds of insult

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 11:50pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: ...which is simply a lie!!
You think?
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 3:51am On May 29, 2012
Godmother: ^^^ everyone has somtin that catches their attention in d opposite sex. U dnt get to see d girl's brains wen u meet a girl on d road. Somtin must first draw ur eyes to her and when/if u get talkin then u notice d brains, if there's any.

lmao @ bolded part........c'mon i know some great short guys
4 me sha, it's everything about him, people get really confused when i say this. It's just that for me i am noticing every single thing about the guy to the tiniest detail; his appearance, if he is d clean type, does he come of as the smart kind, is he sarcastic, his choice of words, his cologne, his hair cut, if he is the kind that wears the flashy/showy designers (a NO,NO! 4 me). Maybe i should just say his personality, but really i'm like an eagle i notice every thing @ once and it has to come together to form a beautiful piece

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by uboma(m): 4:11am On May 29, 2012
ladies with big backasi and boobs and trust me, she has to be presentable facially...
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by onila(f): 4:17am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Mine is simple BRAINS

no wonder u like me = onila=BRAINS!! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Dipwater(m): 5:41am On May 29, 2012
her appearance and her attitude towards people around ,I admire girls dat are. Very dark in complextion, and beautiful,average height ,slim,small attractive breast cuz I dislike too much flesh on the chest,normal ass musnt be. Big cuz it luks dirty atimes and a very gud dresser
u mightnt be a gud person 4 shizzy but the way u conduct urself in pulic matters a lot to me ,musnt be rude to bus conductors , I dislike loussiness ,lastly musnt be religious,wuld prefer an atheist or a deist .hmmmmmmn wow only if dreams culd come true.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by ayox2003: 5:52am On May 29, 2012
Thought this thread was meant for Blokes.
Anyways, I get attracted to smiles.
Ofcourse, I dont get attached to smiles. If you aint femme enough, I take a bow.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by hawtin: 5:59am On May 29, 2012
Vivly: Seriously guys; lyk height, size, boobs etc. Wat are those physical features you want in a girl

what does your bf like about you?
starting from you
ladies first
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Adaeze003(f): 6:27am On May 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
it's everything about him, people get really confused when i say This. It's just that for me i am noticing every single thing about the guy to the tiniest detail; his appearance, if he is d clean type, does he come of as the smart kind, is he sarcastic, his choice of words, his cologne, his hair cut, if he is the kind that wears the flashy/showy designers (a NO,NO! 4 me). Maybe i should just say his personality, but really i'm like an eagle i notice every thing @ once and it has to come together to form a beautiful piece
smiley nice..

Vivly: Physical features. Dis culd help lots of girls.
how? :-/
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 6:39am On May 29, 2012
onila:

no wonder u like me = onila=BRAINS!! cool
No. You are crazy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 6:43am On May 29, 2012
Although it was meant for guys to comment bt personally as a girl , I hate tall guys. They Neva attract me. I like the not so short and not so tall guys, fleshy ones as well.I like guys that dresses maturely too, would Neva stop for one that dresses like wizkid and his likes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by hawtin: 6:46am On May 29, 2012
onila:

no wonder u like me = onila=BRAT THAT FCCK ANACONDAS!! cool
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 6:54am On May 29, 2012
^^
I wonder what problems that biatch has. Why cant she just go see a shrink
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 7:11am On May 29, 2012
For me the standout thing is ur bossoms..Tiny bossoms dont cut it.Any size of ass is okay as far ur wateva ur wearind hugs it. yes yes i dont like tall girls(what is the point of all my height wen u come and u wouldn't need to look up) grin grin

A pretty face is a Must.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by hawtin: 7:12am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
I wonder what problems that biatch has. Why cant she just go see a shrink

she likes you
give am chance na
u sef ur shakara too much
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by 7footre(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2012
A gurls boobs is an instant attraction for me... Moderately sized coupled with a pwety face average height ass doesn't matter buh too much make up is an instant turn off....
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 7:18am On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

she likes you
give am chance na
u sef ur shakara too much
I am allergic to stupi-dity so we won't work
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by hawtin: 7:19am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am allergic to stupi-dity so we won't work

you dont want a virgin
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 7:25am On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

you dont want a virgin
As long as she has a brain, no problem. Onila lacks one and so to me is worse than a goat infact she is less that goat isht
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by BodyKiss(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2012
@Godmother, the website link on your profile is giving me error, hope you as a person will not be error prone? coz am physically attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by slimyem: 8:05am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
You think?
are you saying you'll definitely be attracted to a fat,dirty,mannerless girl..who is also a bad-dresser,with a foul-smelling mouth just because she's intelligent??
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by segzicres(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2012
A girl with big bossoms mein. Thats all folks

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by fluxbush(f): 9:09am On May 29, 2012
Dipwater: her appearance and her attitude towards people around ,I admire girls dat are. Very dark in complextion, and beautiful,average height ,slim,small attractive breast cuz I dislike too much flesh on the chest,normal ass musnt be. Big cuz it luks dirty atimes and a very gud dresser
u mightnt be a gud person 4 shizzy but the way u conduct urself in pulic matters a lot to me ,musnt be rude to bus conductors , I dislike loussiness ,lastly musnt be religious,wuld prefer an atheist or a deist .hmmmmmmn wow only if dreams culd come true.
hmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi. wink
Dipwater: her appearance and her attitude towards people around ,I admire girls dat are. Very dark in complextion, and beautiful,average height ,slim,small attractive breast cuz I dislike too much flesh on the chest,normal ass musnt be. Big cuz it luks dirty atimes and a very gud dresser
hmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.