Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops (4129 Views)

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Leader of the most wanted and dreaded Boko Haram
Terrorists, Abubakar Shekau, who claims he's still alive
yesterday, appeared in a new video, displaying assorted
weapons which he claimed his fighters seized from the
Nigerian troops during face-offs.
"The weapons are here for anyone doubting our capacity to see.
We have snatched armoured tanks, Rocket Propelled Grenades
(RPGs), Hilux 4 wheel trucks and assorted ammunitions, all from
the Nigerian security forces who are claiming that that they have
decimated us," Shekau claimed.
The Boko Haram leader did not give details on the number of
weapons allegedly snatched by his men, even as he boasted in
the video that he is alive and commandeering the activities of his
group, which he said is fighting for the entrenchment of Sharia
system in Nigeria.
In the video footage, he was shown sitting alone in military
fatigue, talking while the weapons are shown intermittently. Why
justifying the group's actions, Shekau quoted verses from the
Holy Quran and the Hadith of the prophet.
"All gratitude goes to Almighty Allah, who accorded me the
opportunity to extend this message to all the people in the world
and specifically to those who call themselves Nigerians," he said.
"We have waged war against the unbelievers and emerged
victorious. We have seized their weapons, so many of them. We
would keep on fighting, no going back, no retreat and no
surrender," he said.

http://m.naij.com/news/49225.html

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2013
I thought JTF said Shekau is dead? Who then was seen in the new video? His clone? grin
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2013
Beer parlour journalism. . . Where is the video?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2013
sexkillz: Beer parlour journalism. . . Where is the video?
I don't know how to upload videos on nairaland. It should be on YouTube as usual.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2013
berem: I don't know how to upload videos on nairaland. It should be on YouTube as usual.
It should?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2013
sexkillz: It should?
All Shekau's videos are always on YouTube. will this one be different? cool
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2013
They seized tanks?
Lmao

abeg this is not April 1 so stop with the lousy jokes......where are the links or a credible source at least?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by ThankGodEdeh(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2013
99 days for the thief, one day for the......
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2013
berem: All Shekau's videos are always on YouTube. will this one be different? cool
Are you saying you haven't seen the video, but you just believe it exists?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2013
Watch video here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl-m7w7yJZ0

Nigeria military are jokers. He is injured and weak alright, but he is very much alive.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by naptu2: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1471159/boko-haram-shekau-alive-video

Shekau' I'm alive video is fake - SSS security analysis.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2013
I DONT GIVE A DAMN
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2: https://www.nairaland.com/1471159/boko-haram-shekau-alive-video

Seriously, what else do you expect them to say? that he is alive and shame the whole Nation?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2: https://www.nairaland.com/1471159/boko-haram-shekau-alive-video

I am going to bed biko....

They seized tanks......now that's laughable
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
What I dont understand is why DEVILS and ENEMIES OF PROGRESS are working very hard to prove that Shekau is still alive? What is it between these DEVILS and Shekau?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Why is this demon shekau so difficult to destroy?

Does it mean some high classified people in the government are assisting him?

As it stands, it's obvious some people gain a lot from the havoc this demon cause always.

Shame.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What I dont understand is why DEVILS and ENEMIES OF PROGRESS are working very hard to prove that Shekau is still alive? What is it between these DEVILS and Shekau?

Dude, you need to know your problems before you can be able to face them. You need to know your fears to overcome them. Nobody wants shekau alive but denying his existence would not be the best approach to solving the security impasse in the north. Nigerian Military should own up to their mistake and go back to the drawing table in order to map out ways to recapture and kill him for good.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2013
emmysenior: Why is this demon shekau so difficult to destroy?

Does it mean some high classified people in the government are assisting him?

As it stands, it's obvious some people gain a lot from the havoc this demon cause always.

Shame.

It took AMERICA 10 years to kill Osama.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
presher: I DONT GIVE A DAMN

You should. He might be heading your way as we speak.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Madam OP Berem, I know you have connections.Biko can you helep me arrange passport of Togo?
Make I deh proactive before Shekau capture MMIA.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abegg..i dun tyar to talk for dix boko.mallam issue..

Wht do dey rili want

*'m almost givin up*
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
shekaus mother is a dog, that makes him a son of a b1tch....you can quote me anywhere....tell anybody i said so!

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
the sss believe with strong reasons that shecow is dead ans that is his double.
for those that watched the videos, u will have noticed he gave a koran recitation for less than a minute. in his previous videos, it was usually at least 5min recitation. also, he was being interrupted during his speech which was never the case in prior videos. it is believed the man in that video is a brother/relation who was coached to shoot this video. else, which did it take so long for them to release one.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Wsdm: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jonathan go and overhaul your security chiefs if you are serious. How can someone claimed he has seized a thank and in possession of it. Is the thank also invisible/ invincible to the military like the boko haram? I am very tired of this boko haram menace that has truly eluded Jonathan.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
I am safe in south east, who cares if he is dead or alive? living my dreams lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by onegig(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Can you see how the image was superimposed on the background?

Fake.!!!
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Brimmie(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
We Are Watching You!!

#PersonOfInterest

Hello Mrs Berem! wink
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by sobastical: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
onegig: Can you see how the image was superimposed on the background?

Fake.!!!

I though am the only one who noticed that.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Brimmie: We Are Watching You!!

#PersonOfInterest

Hello Mrs Berem! wink
cool
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
onegig: Can you see how the image was superimposed on the background?

Fake.!!!

Those who started this thread did not watch it na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team / This Man Is Wanted- Dead Or Alive: Photo / "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.