Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops (4137 Views)

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by naptu2: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
The claim that Shekau is dead did not only come from the security agencies. It also came from known Boko Haram members who have spoken to the media and also some who have been arrested.

One member of Boko Haram claimed that he attended Shekau's funeral. He said that Shekau died at a different location from where the security agencies claimed that he died.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2: The claim that Shekau is dead did not only come from the security agencies. It also came from known Boko Haram members who have spoken to the media and also some who have been arrested.

One member of Boko Haram claimed that he attended Shekau's funeral. He said that Shekau died at a different location from where the security agencies claimed that he died.
Where's your source? We no want "dem say dem say" tori! grin
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thought he's dead angry?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lilimax: Thought he's dead angry?
The video is fake
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
The video is fake
Okay.
Let's believe what we are told smiley
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
The video is fake
Who told you the video is fake? Do you work with SSS?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: Who told you the video is fake? Do you work with SSS?
I heard it in the news.
We were told that they crop the video undecided
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by fkaz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What I dont understand is why DEVILS and ENEMIES OF PROGRESS are working very hard to prove that Shekau is still alive? What is it between these DEVILS and Shekau?

My broda relax, there is no shame in it if the nig army say the truth that, they are unable to get the bastards yet. Nigerians knows how to pray, we will continue praying that, god should help us and get the bastards. There is notting our god can not do.

I don't know who is deceiving who? If it is because of the bounty america govt promise to give them, if they can kill shekau that is why they are lying that they ve killed him, GOD will judge you people including you their protagonist

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lilimax:
I heard it in the news.
We were told that they crop the video undecided
from cloning Shekau to croping the video? Which one should I believe?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
fkaz:

My broda relax, there is no shame in it if the nig army say the truth that, they are unable to get the bastards yet. Nigerians knows how to pray, we will continue praying that, god should help us and get the bastards. There is notting our god can not do.

I don't know who is deceiving who? If it is because of the bounty america govt promise to give them, if they can kill shekau that is why they are lying that they ve killed him, GOD will judge you people including you their protagonist
How much is the bounty again?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Omen100(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
make I clear my desk 1st because its almost closing time but then, what is wrong with dis dude called "shekau"? can't him just die or remind dead & allow us Nigerians to be in peace with ourselves? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by fkaz(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: How much is the bounty again?

[size=13pt] US places $7millionbounty on Boko Haramleader, Shekau [/size]
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by naptu2: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: Where's your source? We no want "dem say dem say" tori! grin

I'd love to post the articles directly (and there are even more articles), but I don't have the time right now.

Civillian JTF interrogates Boko Haram member who saw video of Shekau's funeral.

http://sundaytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/14179-controversy-over-shekau-s-death-captured-boko-haram-member-contradicts-jtf

Boko Haram commander tells journalists and negotiators that Shekau is dead.
http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201308020218.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wararkasomalia.com%2Fnews%2Fnigeria-shekau-shot-deposed-%25C3%25A2

Nairalander who is a JTF member interviews suspects who say that Shekau is dead.
https://www.nairaland.com/1433399/pictures-borno-yobe-jtf-nairalander
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by naptu2: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am going to bed biko....

They seized tanks......now that's laughable

A long time ago they said they had helicopter gunships. Has anybody seen their helicopter gunships?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: Who told you the video is fake? Do you work with SSS?
Did you watch that video on YouTube?

Are you an expert at analysis videos? Do you understand hausa and Arabic to know that the lip movement was not in sync with that in the video?

Can you analyse voice? If your replies are no, then you have to trust those who can.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
fkaz:

[size=13pt] US places $7millionbounty on Boko Haramleader, Shekau [/size]
America don pay the bounty? Because dem gaz see the dead body. Abi?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2:

A long time ago they said they had helicopter gunships. Has anybody seen their helicopter gunships?
as if it is beans to capture a tank......

I remember the gunship story. People love to have panic attacks over what they should not bother about
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by onegig(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
The video is fake

Can you even hear him at 0:29 seconds mentioning the name of Margaret Thatcher.

Someone who's dead. Shows you the video is either fake or very old.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by naptu2: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
I've refrained from posting this on nairaland, but I'll post it here.

A very long time ago, during military rule, a guy (in the security services) showed me (and some friends of mine) an unbelievable video.

The President's motorcade was approaching (he was attending an event). The guy slowed the tape down as the motorcycle outriders were approaching. Unbelievably, the president was one of the outriders! The video continued. The presidential limo stopped and the president stepped out of the limo!

Juju! One of my friends exclaimed. I was in shock for a while, before I figured out what it was - a body double.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2: I've refrained from posting this on nairaland, but I'll post it here.

A very long time ago, during military rule, a guy (in the security services) showed me (and some friends of mine) an unbelievable video.

The President's motorcade was approaching (he was attending an event). The guy slowed the tape down as the motorcycle outriders were approaching. Unbelievably, the president was one of the outriders! The video continued. The presidential limo stopped and the president stepped out of the limo!

Juju! One of my friends exclaimed. I was in shock for a while, before I figured out what it was - a body double.
naptu2 nwanne m, could you elaborate further?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
as if it is beans to capture a tank......

I remember the gunship story. People love to have panic attacks over what they should not bother about
you mean I shouldn't bother if Shekau is dead or alive? Are you for real? Just because I stay in Lagos doesn't mean I shouldn't bother about those living in Borno. Who knows if Shekau was among those heartless men who beheaded that poor girl. If you are not bothered about Shekau's whereabouts, I AM!! angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by naptu2: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: naptu2 nwanne m, could you elaborate further?

Some leaders of countries and organisations have what's called a body double. A body double is someone who looks exactly like the leader. In some cases this is just a coincidence, in some cases the person is a relative, while in other cases the resemblance is enhanced via plastic surgery.

The role of the body double is to confuse would be assassins and enemies. Basically, you might end up killing the body double, rather than the real person. A body double also helps to keep morale high among troops in case the actual person is killed.

Many leaders in the past (including Joseph Stalin) have had several body doubles.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: you mean I shouldn't bother if Shekau is dead or alive? Are you for real? Just because I stay in Lagos doesn't mean I shouldn't bother about those living in Borno. Who knows if Shekau was among those heartless men who beheaded that poor girl. If you are not bothered about Shekau's whereabouts, I AM!! angry
No one asks you not to bother but you have been told he is dead. You have not seen evidence to prove otherwise so why fret?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2: I've refrained from posting this on nairaland, but I'll post it here.

Sounds more like a camera trick undecided grin
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lilimax: Sounds more like a camera trick undecided grin
Actually no. Those military leaders were paranoid in those days.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2:

Some leaders of countries and organisations have what's called a body double. A body double is someone who looks exactly like the leader. In some cases this is just a coincidence, in some cases the person is a relative, while in other cases the resemblance is enhanced via plastic surgery.

The role of the body double is to confuse would be assassins and enemies. Basically, you might end up killing the body double, rather than the real person. A body double also helps to keep morale high among troops in case the actual person is killed.

Many leaders in the past (including Joseph Stalin) have had several body doubles.
This is damn funny! So who was killed between Shekau and his twin brother sorry body double? I guess the body double was killed and not Shekau. No wonder the SSS called it cloning. In Fela's voice......double wahala for deadi body! grin grin
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by nduchucks: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Who is financing these guys and giving them tactical training? Dead or alive, the video funny die.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2:

I'd love to post the articles directly (and there are even more articles), but I don't have the time right now.

Civillian JTF interrogates Boko Haram member who saw video of Shekau's funeral.

http://sundaytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/14179-controversy-over-shekau-s-death-captured-boko-haram-member-contradicts-jtf

Boko Haram commander tells journalists and negotiators that Shekau is dead.
http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201308020218.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wararkasomalia.com%2Fnews%2Fnigeria-shekau-shot-deposed-%25C3%25A2

Nairalander who is a JTF member interviews suspects who say that Shekau is dead.
https://www.nairaland.com/1433399/pictures-borno-yobe-jtf-nairalander

The same commander that told you that boko haram would cease fire yet went on to attack? One thing you should understand is that the whereabout of a top terrorist commando is always a top secret. Only his direct right hand men knows about it. Most of those common BK member you are interviewing might not have even seen shekau for once in their life so they believe what ever is sold to them. For those claiming that the video is fake, you think its mere coincidence that shakaus double is in BK?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by naptu2: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: This is damn funny! So who was killed between Shekau and his twin brother sorry body double? I guess the body double was killed and not Shekau. No wonder the SSS called it cloning. In Fela's voice......double wahala for deadi body! grin grin

Which is why I brought up the issue of Boko Haram members who say that Shekau was killed.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
shachris:

The same commander that told you that boko haram would cease fire yet went on to attack? One thing you should understand is that the whereabout of a top terrorist commando is always a top secret. Only his direct right hand men knows about it. Most of those common BK member you are interviewing might not have even seen shekau for once in their life so they believe what ever is sold to them. For those claiming that the video is fake, you think its mere coincidence that shakaus double is in BK?
It is even possible for SSS to hire someone to disguise himself as a boko haram member and grant him an interview claiming he is a true member of boko haram. Everything is possible in Nigeria you know! grin

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2:

Which is why I brought up the issue of Boko Haram members who say that Shekau was killed.
If you believe that,then you can believe any shyte!
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Krak(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
shachris: Watch video here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl-m7w7yJZ0

Nigeria military are jokers. He is injured and weak alright, but he is very much alive.
This is obviously not the video this article is writing about.

I understand Hausa perfectly and all that he was saying were names of people that would get angry. I dont know why.

He did not say a single thing that the article quoted him as saying.

And yes,that man in the video may or may not be Shekau.

He definitely looks like him from a distance, but that voice does not really sound like him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" / Picture Of Amechi When Hearing The Result. / “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.