Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops (4142 Views)

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
All I want to know is if America have paid the bounty on the killing of Shekau and who collected the money.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by ALTRUTH(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
cowleg: I am safe in south east, who cares if he is dead or alive? living my dreams lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

U are a great fool. Ask me why?
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by ALTRUTH(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote
author=berem]All I want to know is if America have paid the bounty on
the killing of Shekau and who collected the money. [/quote]

demdem, why do u secretly wish for shekau nt to die
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by ALTRUTH(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote
author=berem]All I want to know is if America have paid the bounty on
the killing of Shekau and who collected the money. [/quote]

demdem, why do u secretly wish for shekau nt to die
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by niggadee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
fake video
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Omexonomy: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Beremole you this shecow wife number 70 what do you stand to gain from these lies? And why is that you are always happy to hear that ur sweet heart shecow is alive.
berem: Where's your source? We no want "dem say dem say" tori! grin
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Clementor(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dis video na #VIDEO-SHOPPING
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Omexonomy: Beremole you this shecow wife number 70 what do you stand to gain from these lies? And why is that you are always happy to hear that ur sweet heart shecow is alive.
Inasmuch as I want Shekau dead,I also pray for Boko haram to cease fire once and for all! I am very sure Shekau is alive! Since no one saw his corpse not even the JTF,then he is not DEAD!

EOD!
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Omexonomy: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
We were told that he was injured in battle and died later. One thing about terrorist commanders is that whenever they died they hadly shows people their cops. Nobody is alow to see it.
berem: Inasmuch as I want Shekau dead,I also pray for Boko haram to cease fire once and for all! I am very sure Shekau is alive! Since no one saw his corpse not even the JTF,then he is not DEAD!

EOD!
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by solomon111(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Threads like this serve no good purpose.
It's time some people use their brains.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by ALTRUTH(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: Threads like this serve no good purpose.
It's time some people use their brains.

Ppl like demdem aka berem!
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Omexonomy: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Methink this the best weapon these APC DOGS will try and ure for pulling gej down.
ALTRUTH:

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by ALTRUTH(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Omexonomy: Methink this the best weapon these APC DOGS will try and ure for pulling gej down.

Dey are d owners of boko haram dat is Y their oga Buhari is vry angry dat soldiers are killing his boys; he has never condemned dem.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
ALTRUTH:

there are 3 threads similar to this topic on the board. You and others can go there and display your idiocy! I will only welcome contributors like naptu2 to make sensible comments. If you have nothing to contribute other than shouting "demdem is berem", you can leave the thread or you create yours.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by ALTRUTH(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Berem my baby, I am sorry. I knw u are nt demdem bt doing dis deliberately to provoke u. U are always so quick to attack ur ppl here nd I dont like it. Yes, there are some unreasonale Igbos on NL but same goes for Yorubas. Charity begins at home.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
ALTRUTH: Berem my baby, I am sorry. I knw u are nt demdem bt doing dis deliberately to provoke u. U are always so quick to attack ur ppl here nd I dont like it. Yes, there are some unreasonale Igbos on NL but same goes for Yorubas. Charity begins at home.
maybe you should caution my so called people to learn how to respect women.I don't attack anyone unless I am attacked first,and you just did that which you're complaining about. That is called Self Defence.

No more derailing of this thread! angry
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Prymestrr(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is photoshop joor.... Pesin wey open diz thread, e be lyk say u 1 make nairalanders lynch u especially those who lost der loved 1s 2 dis beast of a man.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Berem or is it iberibe, you are very senseless, why don't you find something to do.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: maybe you should caution my so called people to learn how to respect women.I don't attack anyone unless I am attacked first,and you just did that which you're complaining about. That is called Self Defence.

No more derailing of this thread! angry
The video is very fake, the person speaking isnt Shekau. Shekau is more of an Adrenalin induced sick psychotic fellow, this person talking sounds more like a classic illiterate, the pronunciations makes me puke,.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Billyonaire: The video is very fake, the person speaking isnt Shekau. Shekau is more of an Adrenalin induced sick psychotic fellow, this person talking sounds more like a classic illiterate, the pronunciations makes me puke,.
Really? So has America paid the bounty yet? Shekau might be alive receiving treatment for his wound while someone stands for him. Don't you think so? grin

Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: Really? So has America paid the bounty yet? Shekau might be alive receiving treatment for his wound while someone stands for him. Don't you think so? grin

Shekau is 100% dead and buried. There is no reason to attempt a double and poor one at that if the subject isnt death.

The fact that the ranks of Boko haram are not ready to take over the lead of command of terror and replace a dead leader means no one wants to expose his face. Thats fear, thats sign of morale defeat. and thats success for JTF.

Regarding the Bounty, no. We do not need America's bounty., we are okay.

Berem there is nothing to gain from fear mongering and controlled alarms.

Be better.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by fkaz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: All I want to know is if America have paid the bounty on the killing of Shekau and who collected the money.

Can't tell

The outgoing United States Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Terrence McCulley, has disclosed that his country has no plans to investigate the claims of the death of wanted Boko Haram terrorist, Abu Shekau, even though the US recently placed a $7 million bounty on his head.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
fkaz:

Can tell

There's so much confusion..... Even the US doesn't know if he is dead or alive.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: There's so much confusion..... Even the US doesn't know if he is dead or alive.

This thread is Not going to frontpage if that's your intention. You seem to be blush away every plausible explications made to your assumptions and you seem to employ subjective diversions to keep the thread running inro needless pages.

Quit this cacophony, berem.

Be better.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Billyonaire:

This thread is Not going to frontpage if that's your intention. You seem to be blush away every plausible explicitness made to your assumptions and you seem to employ subjective diversions to keep the thread running into needless pages.

Quit this cacophony, berem.

Be better.
I don't even want the thread to hit front page. There are several threads about the same topic on the board too. None of them have made front page. So what are you yapping about? If you have nothing to say again,allow the thread to stop trending.
Re: Shekau Displays Seized Weapons From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
A US Military base required in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of The American New World Order. / Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East / The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.