Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. (7543 Views)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? / Is It The Bible That Says Virgin Brides Should Wear White? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by lincolnj88: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Religious mob mentality,who told you Alfa is a muslim

are u his gateman....is he afraid to paste his religion

Or is he an athiest , if so , only a fool says dere is no God........seeing d wondas of d world

1 Like

Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
I think OP is ignorant even most un-enlightened muslims. Judaism (the religion of the Jews based on Old Testaments book called laws of Moses) is different from Christianity (the religion after Jesus Christ life and teachings).
So if u had to criticize Christains quote from their Master Jesus or his Apostles as it is written in the new testaments or the four gospel books.
And if OP is a Muslims why can u reproduce the Sharia laws for I believe they are coin from those verses u quoted (old testaments).
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by macof(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Religious mob mentality,who told you Alfa is a muslim
leave the mumu Christian. He doesn't knw alfa is the head of the satanic cult of NL
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by macof(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
thegreatman4ww: I think OP is ignorant even most un-enlightened muslims. Judaism (the religion of the Jews based on Old Testaments book called laws of Moses) is different from Christianity (the religion after Jesus Christ life and teachings).
So if u had to criticize Christains quote from their Master Jesus or his Apostles as it is written in the new testaments or the four gospel books.
And if OP is a Muslims why can u reproduce the Sharia laws for I believe they are coin from those verses u quoted (old testaments).

Shuttup mumu.
I opened threads to advice Christians to totally debunk Old testament because it has nothing to do with Yeshua, but you all condemn my thread saying the old testament as and must always be part of christianity because it talks about the same God of Israel. I still had hope for christianity then but I realized that I was wasting my time showing you guys the light of your religion.

Now you try to distinct the Old testament from the New testament, are they not written by Jews?, are they not about the same Jehovah and Yahweh? Or is the NT God different from the OT God?
Pls just stop your hypocrisy.

I can never employ Christians or do partnership with them, so deceitful and hypocritical
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
thegreatman4ww: I think OP is ignorant even most un-enlightened muslims. Judaism (the religion of the Jews based on Old Testaments book called laws of Moses) is different from Christianity (the religion after Jesus Christ life and teachings).

Here. Have a taste of this. There's more if you have patience.

Matthew 10:34-36

34 “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! No, rather, a sword. 35 I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— 36 a man’s worst enemies will be right in his own home!
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Macof
There was a God b4 the floor that destroy whole nation 4 sins, same God after d floor promised never to do such again. There is God who destroyed sodom witout warning, same God dat warning 'nineveh' tru Jonah but destroy them not. So it was the same God of Old and new testament. Remember we are made in God likeness/character but less in supernatural power.
But on religious believes, practices and doctrines Judaism is more of old testament while Christainity is more of the new testament. That is y it is written in the old testament dat "in those day, I will make a new convenant with house of Israel and no one will tell his neighbor knows God because my laws will written in their hearts" while the new testament says "if there is no fault with the old convenant there will be no need for the new one".
And on hypocracy, being hyprocrat is not a matter of religion but personal decision, exposure&life experience though religion teachg can influence it. U will agree with me dat will find dem all amg all religion
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Here. Have a taste of this. There's more if you have patience.

Matthew 10:34-36

34 “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! No, rather, a sword. 35 I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— 36 a man’s worst enemies will be right in his own home!
Surely I Will.
But on this, if u re conversant wit what Jews expect of Christ to be a king who will conquer all the nation enemies and make his reign peaceful. so he is telling them dat he is d Christ but not in d directn they are looking because for Christ sake there will persecutions, hatreds, killings, etc we can c dis in His last days and after resurrectn what happens to the disciples and those who profess His name.

1 Like

Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
Surely I Will.
But on this, if u re conversant wit what Jews expect of Christ to be a king who will conquer all the nation enemies and make his reign peaceful. so he is telling them dat he is d Christ but not in d directn they are looking because for Christ sake there will persecutions, hatreds, killings, etc we can c dis in His last days and after resurrectn what happens to the disciples and those who profess His name.

We are well aware of the usual apologies. This thread is about those verses not the corresponding apology. Cheers.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Image123(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Luke 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Image123(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Luke 15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by lincolnj88: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

We are well aware of the usual apologies. This thread is about those verses not the corresponding apology. Cheers.

My guy u are so dumb......u knew d ryt ansa but u are also critising wat u know already.....i made a mistake commenting on dis thread...
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Mintayo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Romans 16:12.
And the God of Peace shall bruise satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Mintayo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Mintayo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
And the deciever was sent out packing after he rebelled against God,his creator
Revelation 12:9.
And the great dragon was cast out,that old serpent called the devil and satan which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am still surprised that nobody has ever wondered why Alfa is so much in love with the bible but yet he is unable to say anything tangible about satan (especially i want to know how satan delivered his own people from the hands of God?) from his satanic book.. smiley smiley smiley

So my question will be WHAT HAS SATAN ACTUALLY DONE FOR SATANIST( FROM THEIR SATANIC BOOK)
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by macof(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
thegreatman4ww: @Macof
There was a God b4 the floor that destroy whole nation 4 sins, same God after d floor promised never to do such again. There is God who destroyed sodom witout warning, same God dat warning 'nineveh' tru Jonah but destroy them not. So it was the same God of Old and new testament. Remember we are made in God likeness/character but less in supernatural power.
But on religious believes, practices and doctrines Judaism is more of old testament while Christainity is more of the new testament. That is y it is written in the old testament dat "in those day, I will make a new convenant with house of Israel and no one will tell his neighbor knows God because my laws will written in their hearts" while the new testament says "if there is no fault with the old convenant there will be no need for the new one".
And on hypocracy, being hyprocrat is not a matter of religion but personal decision, exposure&life experience though religion teachg can influence it. U will agree with me dat will find dem all amg all religion
I disagree, I know no hypocrite in my religion
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by macof(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mintayo: And the deciever was sent out packing after he rebelled against God,his creator
Revelation 12:9.
And the great dragon was cast out,that old serpent called the devil and satan which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
John copy cat, after coping from the book of Enoch. The book of revelation is a fraud, this particular verse is a fraud.

how has satan deceived anybody? Give me examples or occasions of which satan deceived. Your Bible's God is the deceiver
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
macof: John copy cat, after coping from the book of Enoch. The book of revelation is a fraud, this particular verse is a fraud.

how has satan deceived anybody? Give me examples or occasions of which satan deceived. Your Bible's God is the deceiver

@macof...wetin come be your own na cheesy

abi you wan drop paganism become satanist
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: I disagree, I know no hypocrite in my religion
pls wat religion be dat ooooooo.......
curious to know
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by macof(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
pls wat religion be dat ooooooo.......
curious to know
Yoruba religion aka Aborisha

1 Like

Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Matthew 5:29

29 So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Song of Solomon 3:7-8

7 Behold his bed, which is Solomon's; threescore valiant men are about it, of the valiant of Israel.

8 They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Royal g.angbang
This got me LOLing hard....I doubt most christians have really studied this collection of barbaric myths and fables...

1 Like

Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ephesians 6:5

5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Image123(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ephesians 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Image123: Ephesians 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

Does this commandment apply to orphans or children of rapists and drug addicts?
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Image123(m): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Does this commandment apply to orphans or children of rapists and drug addicts?

What does it matter to you?
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Jeremiah 13:14

14 I will smash them one against the other, parents and children alike, declares the Lord. I will allow no pity or mercy or compassion to keep me from destroying them.’”
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by Image123(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Jeremiah 13:16 Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness. 13:17 But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD's flock is carried away captive. 13:18 Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities shall come down, even the crown of your glory.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Leviticus 25:44-46

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by macof(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Leviticus 25:44-46

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

The God that supports tribalism
Re: Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yahweh Threats.

Hosea 13:7-8

7 So I will be like a lion to them,
like a leopard I will lurk by the path.
8 Like a bear robbed of her cubs,
I will attack them and rip them open;
like a lion I will devour them—
a wild animal will tear them apart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pledge To Satan / @speech #speech Speech* Hindi Diwas Speech For School / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.