Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! (2983 Views)

Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2013
sapien: Pay as you bleep, you mean? Better that way.
you seem to be quite familiar wit dem. u r welcome sha.am glad i culd help
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Teespice(f): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:

wait girl ----- yOU CHop Eba this nite angry angry

how can you insult a boy this much!!

dont u have respect for the common MAN! angry angry

But you can bash "nigerian" girls abi. Don't forget its tit for tat.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by jmoore(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2013
Sex is a conjugal right . Nothing crafty about it . sex + money = prostitution

If you don't want to give then don't give. No conditions should be attached to your giving.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by claremont(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2013
sapien: Most Nigerian girls believe they are the wisest creature God ever created. These daughters of Eve are so subtle and extremely crafty.

No sex till marriage- You want money for BIS.
No sex till marriage- You want money for recharge card.
No Sex till marriage- You want money to fix your hair.
No sex till marriage- You want to go see a movie at the galleria or Genesis deluxe.
No sex till marriage- You want to go eat chicken and chips at Chicken republic.

Why don't you go and demand money from your father, Uncles or elder brothers? Does a brother look like your father? Do you see the "MAGA" tag boldly ingrained or inscribed on a brother's forehead?

My Take- If you say no sex till marriage, very fine by me, but don't come and demand money from me till we are legally married and moreover, you don't stop me from seeing or chasing other girls.
grin grin grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by 190theclown: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Teespice:

But you can bash "nigerian" girls abi. Don't forget its tit for tat.

see as u black grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by segzicres(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Ya'll should chill and drink some garri with cold water. No one cares how the ladies act just say no to yours. Otan
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
190-the-clown:

see as u black grin
Black girls rock o! Dem dey sweet wella. I dey sure say this one no go different.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
segzi cres: Ya'll should chill and drink some garri with cold water. No one cares how the ladies act just say no to yours. Otan
Absolutely spot on. Daughters of eve on a para mood!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
jmoore: Sex is a conjugal right . Nothing crafty about it . sex + money = prostitution

If you don't want to give then don't give. No conditions should be attached to your giving.
What are you saying? I dey sure say your babe go don build house on top your head!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
sapien: What are you saying? I dey sure say your babe go don build house on top your head!
I don't have a girlfriend and I have never been in a relationship.

I have better things to do with my money.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hope it isn't what I am thinking?
You don't do girls, huh?
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
lipsyliscious: oh dear! It's worse Dan I tot! Don't u realise dis thread is based on ur ranting due to frustration resulting from d fact dat u just lost ur job (dats if u ever had any), n cn no longer satisfy ur girls needs? cheesy go c a shrink boo
Minister for Nigeria girls liberation, this thing don really pain you o!
Don't worry, GEJ will set up a committee to look into your matter!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by jmoore(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
sapien: Hope it isn't what I am thinking?
You don't do girls, huh?
There is time for everything.
My plan is for a wife not a girlfriend.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
jmoore:
There is time for everything.
My plan is for a wife not a girlfriend.
No courtship whatsoever? Do you just jump into marriage without courtship?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wont Accept Gifts From Me.... / Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? / Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.