Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,697 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Your Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Is Needed (747 Views)

Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hey nairalanders,I have a very close friend we grew up together,he has a girl-friend which he loves so much,but recently his girl-friend is disturbing me asking me to date her which I definitely turned down,but the question is should I tell my friend what's going on?and tell him to stay away from the chick because my friend loves her so much and he trusted her so much,or I should just keep mute about the matter?my conscience is making me want to tell my friend what's going on,am confused
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Omolola1(f): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tell him, you are both guys
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by dopeJemi: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Omolola1: Tell him, you are both guys
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tell him but with evidence
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Do not tell him, rather be smart enough, if she tries to make any more advances towards you, threaten her that you will report the incident to her boyfriend if she doesnt stay clear from you. You telling your friend why you friend loves her so much, might cause too much damage between you and your friend as she might change the story against you telling her bf you were the one trying to get her to date you. be wise man.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk: Do not tell him, rather be smart enough, if she tries to make any more advances towards you, threaten her that you will report the incident to her boyfriend if she doesnt stay clear from you. You telling your friend why you friend loves her so much, might cause too much damage between you and your friend as she might change the story against you telling her bf you were the one trying to get her to date you. be wise man.
hmmm good point
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by ayoola2002(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
just nack her jor, she really need u badly.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
ayoola2002: just nack her jor, she really need u badly.
I don't do such man,she is my friend girl-friend for christ sake!!!!I
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Jazz247: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
In ur next encounter with her,try and record all conversations in your phone discreetly and later show it as evidence to ur friend.Be wise.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jazz247: In ur next encounter with her,try and record all conversations in your phone discreetly and later show it as evidence to ur friend.Be wise.
though I already have some of her text messages and call logs on my phone
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Tapout(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Omolola1: Tell him, you are both guys

Simple answer.......tell him b4 u create another thread with this topic "HELP!!!! MY BEST FRIEND THINKS IM DATING HIS GF" smiley
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Tuntheycr7: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tapout:

Simple answer.......tell him b4 u create another thread with this topic "HELP!!!! MY BEST FRIEND THINKS IM DATING HIS GF" smiley
Baadt boy

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Are you sure she is your friend's girlfriend? guys can like to lie sometimes. one guy went around telling people i was his girlfriend when we were just friends... i was so embarrassed when i found out.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bludeville: Are you sure she is your friend's girlfriend? guys can like to lie sometimes. one guy went around telling people i was his girlfriend when we were just friends... i was so embarrassed when i found out.
so that means I should just say yes to the girl in question?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2013
mayten30: so that means I should just say yes to the girl in question?
Nope, it means you should find out from the girl if she is really dating your friend.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Bludeville:
Nope, it means you should find out from the girl if she is really dating your friend.
alrite i will do that but will have to do that on phone,I will not want to meet her in person because something else might happen,temptations!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who is the dearest of all beings to you? / Do Women Deserve Virgins As Husbands? / 5 Ways To Be A Sexier & More Confident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.