Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? (16624 Views)

Graduates Job Applications At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc(numerous Positions) / The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. / Mistakes Job Seekers Make While Posting CVS For Job Applications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2016
Chidizman:

Congrats bro. You can also help a brother out

2'1 Banking and Finance. 23yrs of age, Done with NYSC and in fresh need of an Adventure '

If you can afford it, come for your msc in Australia. Try and focus your further studies on accountancy precisely Internal Auditing.
Re: Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2016
Ezegozie:

@ OP, i don't really know why but reading ur story just made my heart full of fear for the future.

I am a final year geology student in UNIZIK.

Though i am still too young and naive to advise you, but i suggest that you go for your masters while applying for Job, instead of not doing anything at all.

I took your advise and it was worth it in the end. Tganks
Re: Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? by Chidizman(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

If you can afford it, come for your msc in Australia. Try and focus your further studies on accountancy precisely Internal Auditing.

We are talking millions of naira brother. I really can't afford it though I intend to pursue my career in the areas of Accounting and Audit. I also have a Certification in Project Management Professionals of which I can diversify.

Financial flexibility is really a problem
Re: Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2016
Chidizman:

We are talking millions of naira brother. I really can't afford it though I intend to pursue my career in the areas of Accounting and Audit. I also have a Certification in Project Management Professionals of which I can diversify.

Financial flexibility is really a problem

Okay you are young. Now if you can really focus your career aspirations towards financial Auditing it will go a long way to help you migrate to Australia as internal Auditors are in high demand here
Re: Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? by Chidizman(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Okay you are young. Now if you can really focus your career aspirations towards financial Auditing it will go a long way to help you migrate to Australia as internal Auditors are in high demand here

Thanks for the advice bro. Hope to see you soon
Re: Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2016
Chidizman:

Thanks for the advice bro. Hope to see you soon

Any day Nwanne Mmadu. Hope to see you soon too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odd 'jobs' You Did During NYSC / Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There / British Council Recruitment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.