Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. (2430 Views)

What Do You Think Is The Unpardonable Sin? The Answer May Shock You / 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. by PastorKun(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
pastor prosper :
Obedience to God and his laws is d least we owe him, touch not mine annoited says d lord and do my prophets no harm.

And who exactly is God's anointed? + who is touching them
Re: Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. by Boomark(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
pastor prosper :
Bookmark I do that every now and then. All I have to me is my name and a blessed congregation. Well I have warned u all as instructed, you can continue running your mouth, hell awaits d disobedient, read this thread well I addresseed, this matter to d best of my ability. Anti christs, church haters, and pastors haters, over to u. By d way bookmark no one forced you to tithe and whether or not u choose to millions of stains all over d world do and churches xtains and pastors are propsering without your sorry change for tithes. Shalom u all. Cheers to the weekend.
Good to know that you sold all you had and gave to the poor, but it will be wrong for you not to teach your congregation (those tithe payers) to sell all they have and give to the poor. The command is not limited to some person. Do you teach them to sell all they have and give to the poor? Answer please.

When their is nothing to disobey, how can hell await me? Unless you are full of conviction in a command that does not exist, at least to Christians. I don't speak against any pastor, i speak against false teachings/doctrines. If you feel your pastor is one of them, then it is not my fault.

After running my mouth, it turned out that my mouth ran the truth. But why would someone in error call me anti-, disobedient, hell hopeful son of God. cry cry

Hello P, I am a priest of God Almighty according to the promise which is in our Lord Jesus. I am anointed too. touch not my anointed will not save you. We are vehemently touching and condemning all lies, to correct those who might be misled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered / Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? / Despite Sex Allegation,Se Wat Apostle Suleman & His Wife Did In Church 2day(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.