Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys (2636 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
After a girl has met too many wrong
guys, been
in too many wrong relationships, had
too many
wrong feelings, gave out too many
wrong
chances, she just starts to believe that
everything is too good to be true. If a
guy were
to try to be nice to her, she would
question it.
If a guy were to try to compliment her,
she
would not accept it. If a guy were to tell
her
how he feels about her, she would think
it's
bullshit. If a guy were to make her
promises,
she would think he's lying. If a guy were
to try
to be her friend, she thinks he has a
hidden
motive behind it. If a guy were to do
sweet
things for her, she would think he just
wants
something out of it. If a guy were to tell
her he
loves her, she would think it isn't true.
See,
eventually, a girl gets so used to being
treated
like shit that if a guy were to treat her
right, she
would find it weird & think that she
doesn't
deserve it.

1 Like

Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Dyt(f): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by iropelebe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Somehow you r right.
Girls n their stress
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by mecussey(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
They are mostly emotionally troubled and most confused. I usually break the relationship when I notice they got too many experience.
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
*singing in toni braxton's voice * its just another sad love song lurking my brain like crazy and i'm all turned up,whether its fast or slow,it doesnt let go or shake me and its all because of you grin

errm @ op are you a victim of heart break? Ndo solution: stop using your emotions or heart when dealing with male issues other wiae you go soon become apere ajase cheesy

next please......
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by kunlesehan(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Some are of the opinion that there's nothing wrong with having a good time with the wrong guys while waiting for the right man ... lol

1 Like

Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by 190theclown: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2013
since this topic is about NIGERIAN GIRLS

let me mount my camp here till next week before i continue my journey undecided
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Popowaa: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
since this topic is about NIGERIAN GIRLS

let me mount my camp here till next week before i continue my journey undecided
gringringrin
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2013
Alryt
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by MissOpe(f): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2013
mecussey: They are mostly emotionally troubled and most confused. I usually break the relationship when I notice they got too many experience.
Ladies on their part are weeker vessels.....didnt ur bible tell u dat?
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2013
I understand where you are going with this op ut you need to realize that girls are humans and not robots and do not hard-reset after every wrong guy. Some girls feel deeply too, and when hurt, they create walls, not because they want to generalize, but because they are afraid the same thing might happen again.

If you are told to eat pepper soup and you choke on it, will you rush for another one immediately, or will u chill till the fear goes away so you can be cautious next time?

Its not like some girls wanted to meet the wrong guys, they wanted good things and gave their all into a relationship but unfortunately, the guys didnt reciprocate or even gave her something worse so she drew back.

Probably they want to love again(some girls, trying not to generalize), but that fear of seeing a white door but at the other side is the same demon in different suit is scary. You won't want to try again what you suffered from and even though some girls take things too P you should realize they are not robots and do not hard reset.

2 Likes

Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2013
ReineViolet: I understand where you are going with this op ut you need to realize that girls are humans and not robots and do not hard-reset after every wrong guy. Some girls feel deeply too, and when hurt, they create walls, not because they want to generalize, but because they are afraid the same thing might happen again.

If you are told to eat pepper soup and you choke on it, will you rush for another one immediately, or will u chill till the fear goes away so you can be cautious next time?

Its not like some girls wanted to meet the wrong guys, they wanted good things and gave their all into a relationship but unfortunately, the guys didnt reciprocate or even gave her something worse so she drew back.

Probably they want to love again(some girls, trying not to generalize), but that fear of seeing a white door but at the other side is the same demon in different suit is scary. You won't want to try again what you suffered
from and even though some girls take things too P you should realize they are not robots and do not hard reset.

Lovely! I love your comment!! And I feel for girls most times..... The things they pass through and the pains they feel..... These experience has turned some to be heartless, some to be whores and some to be players but girls must learn to be sensitive when the see the right man that approaches them.... They must not shut their heart totally to love because no one knows when true love knocks except your heart is open to it...... When you give love out, you will definitely receive love.... Even if it delays, it will definitely come!

Girls are Girls..... And Guys must approach them! Its the law of nature.....

1 Like

Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt: Ok
chai dyt u go kill person with that yansh grin
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Dyt(f): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: chai dyt u go kill person with that yansh grin

Hehehehehehehhehe
Dats why these men liking my posts

Seun shld better gimme an award for most viewed profile o
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Enegod(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt:

Hehehehehehehhehe

shocked shocked
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt:

Hehehehehehehhehe

u deserve it grin grin grin
You are eating very well, i must say
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt:

Hehehehehehehhehe

shocked OMG! Dyt is that you with all that azz Ojigibijigibijigibiji..... Walahi you are the Nicki Minaj of Nigeria...
Will you be my girlfriend? Me love you from the nyash of my heart!
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by xynerise: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt:

Hehehehehehehhehe

Is that really your yansh?
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
xynerise:
Is that really your yansh?

Nyansh tumor.
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by xynerise: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
El Guapo:

Nyansh tumor.
Lol.
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by WackyJ1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
El Guapo:

Nyansh tumor.

*Falls*
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by ennon92(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
My heartbeat increases when I saw dat erm erm...ye! ye! ye! ye! *falls n dies*
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by imsuboi(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: chai dyt u go kill person with that yansh grin

that yansh can't be real shocked
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by imsuboi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

shocked OMG! Dyt is that you with all that azz Ojigibijigibijigibiji..... Walahi you are the Nicki Minaj of Nigeria...

you're asking her out 'cos of her yansh? grin
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Ashi tingz grin
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

that yansh can't be real shocked
it looks real to me though kinda like Matildahipsy
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
lmaooo

grin grin
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

you're asking her out 'cos of her yansh? grin

grin
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Waspy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Congrats Dyt, you succeeded in derailing the thread and hypnotising these dudes with that.... shocked shocked.
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
@poster, sorry for your lost thread

join the perv guys grin grin
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Ashi tingz grin

grin who wouldn't wanna taste that azz?
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
joeydozzy: @poster, sorry for your lost thread

join the perv guys grin grin

grin Man, did you take a good look? That azz is stronger than cocaine

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) / The Guy's Motives And Intentions. / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.