Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) (2641 Views)

Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by omanifrank(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
I got this message from a member into my mail and i felt like sharing it here..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qDCQeKHyJx0/UwTLtH3NfiI/AAAAAAAA7Ws/JjNWV7FymaU/s1600/benefits-of-being-single.jpg[/img]

1. Save time
2. Can sleep well
3. Dont have to bother about missed calls
4. Dont have to worry about how you look
5. Can eat in any restaurant
6. No boring sms in the middle of the night
7. Can talk with everyone
8. Can go anywhere with anyone
9. Dont have to listen to same old crap jokes
10. You will live a long life.

Abi na lie I dey talk?
Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by MyX1: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ask google!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by ChubbyT(f): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
MyX1: Ask google!
funny
Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by natureblack(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
And you spend the rest of your life lonely and miserable.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
My fellow human beans, haven't we seen this before?
Last Bullet
A similar thread has been created before.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
omanifrank: I got this message from a member into my mail and i felt like sharing it here..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qDCQeKHyJx0/UwTLtH3NfiI/AAAAAAAA7Ws/JjNWV7FymaU/s1600/benefits-of-being-single.jpg[/img]

1. Save time
2. Can sleep well
3. Dont have to bother about missed calls
4. Dont have to worry about how you look
5. Can eat in any restaurant
6. No boring sms in the middle of the night
7. Can talk with everyone
8. Can go anywhere with anyone
9. Dont have to listen to same old crap jokes
10. You will live a long life.

Abi na lie I dey talk?

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
OP, all this sex starved dudes would bash you for this write-up... *waiting for the counter thread grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by omanifrank(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
let them come
Re: 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) by willi926(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Partially.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday / Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix / OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.