Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) (40581 Views)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by 25omega(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
she doesn't have to have intercourse she can still suck diq so he failed grin grin grin
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Originalsly: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm...in Mexico?..... and the police didn't get to press charges? My sympathy goes out to the guy.... he be police football.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by sweetp(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
did he forget dat she would need to go to d ladeis?
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Bimpss(f): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Naija babes can"t comment on this.cos it tells hw humane & good Naija Gs are,but we can also adopt it.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by modskiller(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
omo this guy dey madth ooo but girls deserve that kinda stuff abi guy am i right grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley tongue cool cool
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jaywilzee: Preventive measures,,,,,hahaha........I hope say d lock get 'D..K scan??

Correct bobo!

near faint the day one silly babe told me not to overstress myself, over punny cos the punny don't read meter, if she do it out !, grin cool
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by momahnany(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
D guy 4cup. Wat if d babe na master key unlocker. Using office pins

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Gospell(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
No b only padlock.....next tym he go weld am.....chai zandaz!!
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by mspee(f): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
angry angry embarassed
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Deyo2013(f): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
iyatrustee: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed dats my pishure undecided undecided

How?
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by sexymoma(f): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
See Me See Wahala O
Shey scissors no fit cut the trouser abi
knife sef fit cut am without hurting the lady

If conji catch the man, he go find solution.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Deyo2013:

How?

^^^^its obvious you don't understand when one is joking undecided undecided
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by sexymoma(f): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
iyatrustee:

^^^^its obvious you don't understand when one is joking undecided undecided
LMAO grin Jesu
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oyibo stingy 4 evry tin.... Ivin 4 punny undecided
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by vizkiz: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abeq have any of yuh heard abt d word EXTRA KEY!!!! Cnt she qt 1 den unlock it if she wanna take qoody baq Even if she cnt qt it...y nt qo 2 a key maker
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by jacknnamdi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Na wic naija gal u go lock wer no go find spear key 2 d use opn. Abeg mk dem fre d man jou. Dat's a part of prevention
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by kennykool4u: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
na only person wey no too get work dey follow em girl up and down.....free her na, ...just let her know how far she will damage herself and carrier
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Tonylyte(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lol, so bad!
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by 3ace(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hehehehehehe.....yepaaaa! Mogbe oooo....just saw this thread. Never knew it was on FrontPage. What! I'm I seeing double? I have always joked with this concerning promiscuous ladies but never imagined someone could actually do it. If not for the pix, I wouldn't believe it. Hehehehehehe....Just too funny.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by 3ace(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise: Does that mean she has only one pant?

The man forgot they can use razor to open the yansh pocket grin
Haven't you ever heard of "seal void if broken" before. Once there is a tear on her jean, she's assumed to have cheated and since she's afraid of the man, she will dare not try it.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by 3ace(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Lol, it's obvious you haven't done it or you're doing it the wrong way. Odeshi e no dey enter from there.
Abi o, na under d hole dey, no be front.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by successking: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Is this a new trend in the fight against HIV AIDS?
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Genycharl(f): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
this is what our NIGERIAN GIRLS Need

If every guy should padlock his gf like this then padlock nor go dey market again by next tomorrow grin grin
idiot make ur sister bf padlock im pant
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Jeanfortune(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
oxygen47: Ofurukpe girl friend
I think she's enjoying d captivity

U think say e easy to get bf wey get enuf time to buy padlock dey lock d place every morning
THE GUY IS VERY CARING ABEG grin

overcaring dey worry d guy, infact this is sooo romantic
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by maclatunji: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Oga, can you back that up with a proof?

Knock yourself out here http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chastity_belt
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by no1madman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
what about d other hole. . .
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by faithobodogulo(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)). Its so funny I jst can't stop laughing.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by IamBLAZER(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
padlocks?? hahahahahahahaa...... u gats to be kidding me.....................
grin
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Exjoker(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
mysticgal: oga xy,i hear say you are a supplier of padlocks and chains,i need some
Are u planin also 2 padlock ur bf pant...?
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by moewuro(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
:DLmao...nairaland ooohhhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / I Love Him (but He's Younger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.