Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches (30215 Views)

.:: Non-tithers Are Criminals ::. / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by DrummaBoy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
christemmbassey: @mko, ur posts resembles yahoo yahoo sales copy, y? By careful o, tithe fraud is very dangerous o, if u r a pastor, go n work, God has put so much in u, don't b a waste.

Permit me to introduce my e-friend christembassey. Do not allow his monicker fool you, he is not a pastor at the Christ Embassy Church bc I can bet you that the day he ministers there the church will either close down or my friend will be burnt at the stakes!

Lol!!

Jokes apart, Christembassey is the worst enemy of tithe collectors and advocates. Testimony: once we had a convention. Nice gathering of e-theologians and the last to present was my friend: What did he say? 'Tithing is the Oga at the top...' of all false doctrine and anytime I remember that statement, I just crack up real bad.

Some people will be saved from this tithe fraud but the majority will remain defrauded. Just as the majority of Christendom today is Catholic despite the Reformation!

6 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by james2man: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
I hope someday Christians will wake up from their DIVINE slumber. Members in contemporary churches are being brainwashed with false doctrine,making them feel guilty whenever they don't pay tithe.Some of them even believe that God is a money doubler the more you pay tithe the more you become richer because of the riches stories attached to it by their pastor to brainwashed them. One of the common word used to brainwashed congregation is mostly supported by the common word "we are not to judge" even when it is clearly seen that their hard earn money is used for construction of Universities,purchase of luxuries. I have stopped paying tithe few years ago,and my life has been good. i'm even better than those who claim to pay tithe on a regular basis having the perception that God is a magician who will double the tithe money.

I live by God's grace and his grace is sufficient for me, I love to give unconditionally to the needy. In fact i derived more joy,happiness and even feel fulfilled after given my money to the needy who actually needs it. Not an organization disguise to be a church,wolves in sheep's clothing and devil incarnates individuals pretending to be pastors or whatever titles they command who will use my money for Universities,owning more factors of productions, getting more powerful in the society.

It is high time for Christians to think deeply,the theological stage where pastors are only accountable to God has lapse.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Permit me to introduce my e-friend christembassey. Do not allow his monicker fool you, he is not a pastor at the Christ Embassy Church bc I can bet you that the day he ministers there the church will either close down or my friend will be burnt at the stakes!

Lol!!

Jokes apart, Christembassey is the worst enemy of tithe collectors and advocates. Testimony: once we had a convention. Nice gathering of e-theologians and the last to present was my friend: What did he say? 'Tithing is the Oga at the top...' of all false doctrine and anytime I remember that statement, I just crack up real bad.

Some people will be saved from this tithe fraud but the majority will remain defrauded. Just as the majority of Christendom today is Catholic despite the Reformation!
dey will not burn me na! Na wa to u o, even d RCC who carried out d inquisition can nt do dat now, nt to talk of my beloved CEC, but bro, if i tell u what happened to me in my former church, u go know say d ppl wey been kill Jesus n Paul dem still boku for todays church. Men insisted dat i must preach in their annual convention without getting clearance from oga GO, to cut a very long story short, just when i was about to climb d pulpit, my Oga GO ask d resident pastor who was d guest minister, he was told, is pst emma, d choir was still ministering when my Oga climbed d pulpit, cancelled d programme n next sunday i was given an indefinite suspension dat nearly close dawn d church, but d spirit of God was in control dat after about 3weeks, just like it came, my suspension was lifted. Sm of us, we r like Jesus, we'v come to set sons against fathers n wives against husbands. Its our cross. Dat's y, i'm bold to say, "if u pay tithe, u r like Esau, u av sin. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by truthislight: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why are nontithers like billgate, Dangote, and all this world richest people richer than those that pay tithe ? and you said this below :

swtchicgurl:

[b]I can't believe I'm reading this!!! angry

What about the men of God that have jets
that you people criticize?!

I laugh so many times for that ^ comment. Smh.

Who is supposed to be the rich here ?

Who is supposed to be the recipiant of the blessing for sowing of seed/tithing ?

Is it the pastor that should be getting richer or those that paid the tithe ?

Why is the blessing not showing on those that sow the seed ?

Is it no longer that one will reap what he sowed ?

Meanwhile, more then 1000 top richest people in this world are those that dont pay tithe and you people are still deceiving people till date ? Smh.

May your deceit live long with you.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by truthislight: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2013
we are gentiles, and apostle paul said that, when he goes to the Jews, he acts as a Jew, when he goes to the gentiles, he acts as a gentile.

He apostle paul did not carry Jewish tithe to gentiles.

The law was given to the Jews principally and tithe to livitical priest.

The christian law that covers all the 613 of the Jews and over is 'LOVE'.

The 613 laws was was given to :

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his laws and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any other nation
: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." (Psalm 147:19-20).

^
Tithe is not a christian thing.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mko2005: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2013
mbulela:

1. We are not under the law.

2. Since only Levetical and Aronical orders are allowed to collect tithes, how does that permit pastors to do same?
The Melchizedekal order of tithing allowed the new testament Christians to tithe out of Love for God ! We are not under the Law but tithing was never stopped at any time ! Be it Pre-Law,Durring the days of Law and even after the Law days ! Study ur bible guy.

God help us
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mko2005: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2013
truthislight: we are gentiles, and apostle paul said that, when he goes to the Jews, he acts as a Jew, when he goes to the gentiles, he acts as a gentile.

He apostle paul did not carry Jewish tithe to gentiles.

The law was given to the Jews principally and tithe to livitical priest.

The christian law that covers all the 613 of the Jews and over is 'LOVE'.

The 613 laws was was given to :

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his laws and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any other nation
: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." (Psalm 147:19-20).

^
Tithe is not a christian thing.
The problem with anti -tithers is that you all think that the Law started or brought about tithing -How wrong ! Men have started tithing before the Law was given after the Exodus from Egypt. Tithing was again commanded durring the days of Law as it was borrowed from the Pre-Law days ! Jesus came again in the new testament days and commended the teachers and hearers to go ahead with tithing ! Jesus left and Paul explained again to the spiritually alert how we are to drop the Law type of tithing and cling unto the Pre-Law type of tithing which is the tithing by GRACE made available to us by the High priest in the order of Melchizedek !-Go check out wetin Melchizedek do for Genesis 14:18-20(HE brought out bread and wine,blessed Abraham and COLLECTED TITHE !) Abraham and his children weren't commanded to tithe by any Law becos there was no Law then.Neither were they commanded to tithe by any man for they tithed out of their LOVE for God to show appreciation for HIS goodness unto them !
So if you say LOVE,how come you can't tithe ? For to tithe is an act of Love and appreciation to God !

God help us
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mko2005: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2013
truthislight: Why are nontithers like billgate, Dangote, and all this world richest people richer than those that pay tithe ? and you said this below :

I laugh so many times for that ^ comment. Smh.

Who is supposed to be the rich here ?

Who is supposed to be the recipiant of the blessing for sowing of seed/tithing ?

Is it the pastor that should be getting richer or those that paid the tithe ?

Why is the blessing not showing on those that sow the seed ?

Is it no longer that one will reap what he sowed ?

Meanwhile, more then 1000 top richest people in this world are those that dont pay tithe and you people are still deceiving people till date ? Smh.

May your deceit live long with you.
Where did you guys get this notion that tithers aren't prosperous ?
Don't you know that tithing is an appreciation to God for what HE has ALREADY DONE for us ?
If i am to be blessed as one who serves the Lord,what happens to the pastors or could it mean they don't serve God and don't deserve to be blessed as well ?
1000 richest in the world are none tithers grin This shows that you do not know what riches mean ! The bible says we shouldn't envy people who dubiously enrich themselves ! And besides what you think is riches might not be after all irrespective of what Forbes thinks ! For you to say this 1000 richest in the the world are none tithers might not be true after all becos i heard that Dangote,a muslim once gave 1 billion naira to a church here in Nigeria and the church rejected it but he insisted saying that he knows the secrete of Christians reagarding sowing and reaping ! The church had no choice but to take the cash afterall the so called none believers are hustling and working seriously hard for the believers who know how to use this money for kingdom purpose grin
The atheists say Christians are been deceived concerning heaven and hell. They said the bible is a good work of fiction and there is no God anywhere ! So if you say i'm been deceived becos i give a meager 10 percent to God as one of the mediums i use to appreciate HIM,SO BE IT . After all the roman catholics wey people they accuse say them dey worship Mary never still stop till date how much more me wey dey do wetin dey bible !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2013
DrummaBoy:

This is the height of extremism,pride and bigotry we are talking about.Now who made a you a judge over believers who tithe as scripture stipulate? Did your bible ever mentioned it as tithe fraud?

I even saw in another thread where you made a sickening nasty statement about grace not given in Acts 5 because of Ananias and Sapphira.You are forgetting the fact that the severity of God is actually the mercy of God(1 COR 5:4-7).

Such comments coming from you leaves much to be desired.The period of Grace is soon coming to an end, we will see who is right and who is wrong.Mark this time, day and year i said this in your diary. cheesy
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by swtchicgurl: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2013
thank you @ m.k.o.

see as dem wan devour me because i said 'private jets' grin

many of those so called 'rich men' are nursing deadly problems that their money can't solve! smh

i've said it that it's not all about money, but they wouldn't listen.

that thing called money eh!!!! chai

I pay my tithe and God is blessing me. So, you don't have to ask for Bill gates or dangote, just take a look at me. I am blessed.

Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Candour(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The problem with anti -tithers is that you all think that the Law started or brought about tithing -How wrong ! Men have started tithing before the Law was given after the Exodus from Egypt. Tithing was again commanded durring the days of Law as it was borrowed from the Pre-Law days ! Jesus came again in the new testament days and commended the teachers and hearers to go ahead with tithing ! Jesus left and Paul explained again to the spiritually alert how we are to drop the Law type of tithing and cling unto the Pre-Law type of tithing which is the tithing by GRACE made available to us by the High priest in the order of Melchizedek !-Go check out wetin Melchizedek do for Genesis 14:18-20(HE brought out bread and wine,blessed Abraham and COLLECTED TITHE !) Abraham and his children weren't commanded to tithe by any Law becos there was no Law then.Neither were they commanded to tithe by any man for they tithed out of their LOVE for God to show appreciation for HIS goodness unto them !
So if you say LOVE,how come you can't tithe ? For to tithe is an act of Love and appreciation to God !

God help us

When we discuss tithing, its pertinent to note the following. This is to enable the discussion go linearly and not in circles like we are wont to have.

Abraham tithed War Spoils to Melchizedek. He travelled far to go war to recover Lot and it will take a lot of lying to prove he carried the tithe of his personal flock, farm produce along to the war hence we all Know he DIDN'T give of his personal fortune but Mosaic Tithing does not accept spoils of war as tithes. Rather God gave a different sharing formulae (Num 31:26-54).

Abraham tithed to a Priest-King but Isreal tithed to Levites, who then tithed to The family of the priests represented by Aaron.

Abrahamic and Mosaic Tithes are different in form and administration so let us be sure of which we are meant to practice today. We can't use one to justify the other because they are very different.

Abraham tithed once and HE NEVER passed on the practice to Isaac. There is no single record of Isaac giving tithes to anybody. The family of Abraham and his descendants were the only recorded worshipers of Yahweh at this period so no priest was available to collect any tithe on God's behalf. Even whenever Abraham sacrificed to God, he did himself for there was no priest to carry it out for him.You can only say Isaac tithed but wasn't recorded in scripture if you can show that Melchizedek appeared again and again to come keep the tithe ritual alive.

Jacob made a vow to tithe because it was not his regular practice. If it was what he did regularly, he won't try to force God's hands with it. Are you allowed to give God a condition today before you tithe? If God hadn't done what Jacob requested, he wouldn't have tithed . This shows nothing about love here but a necessary action to get a desire. Even at that, scripture is silent on whether he fulfilled it or not and how he did the fulfillment if at all he did.

Mosaic tithes was NEVER money even though money had always been in circulation then. Some Mosaic laws had elements of money in them e.g Ex 21:32, Lev 27:3-8. Even Abraham bought Sarah's burial site 500 years before Moses with Money so the story of money wasn't available then is simply not true.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mko2005: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
DrummaBoy: @ m.k.o2005

Hebrew 7 shows us that Christ's priesthood can be likened to that of Melchizedek and does not teach that Jesus is Melchizedek. Such conclusion can only be made by a pre conceived mindset and not from what scriptures says.

Jesus Priesthood had to be likened to Melchizedek to help the Hebrew readers appreciate who this Jesus was and to see that His priesthood was GREATER than than that of Aaron, so that the readers may appreciate this new covenant and NOT SO THAT THEY COULD BEGIN TO TITHE THEIR INCOME.

Hebrew 7 also shows clearly that this priesthood proceeds from Judah, a tribe that doesn't collect tithe. How Jesus didn't collect tithes on earth but now needs it in heaven is simply incredible.

The biggest errors of our times proceeds from so called revelations on scriptures people receive beyond what the text of scripture truly says.

BTW, there are no records of Jesus, his apostles, Paul, or any 1st gen leaders collecting tithes. When did this revelation then begin?
If you go through Hebrews 7 and still can't decode that Jesus is Melchizedek then you are part of the group apostle Paul calls 'the spiritually dull' in Hebrews 5:11-14 before he started with with this eye opener in Hebrews 7.
Hebrews 7:8 says ''The priests who collect tithes are men who die, so Melchizedek is greater than they are, because we are told that he lives on.'' If you can not use just Hebrews 7:8 to understand that this BEING Melchizedek is Christ then there is actually nothing i can do for u. The Aronic Priests in the OT under the Law collects tithes but are mere men who will eventually die but how come Melchizedek you say isn't a preincarnate Christ COLLECTED TITHE AND NEVER DIED ?- Una dey find am difficult to swallow wetin pass una, i understand but i no just fit help any one of una !
Jesus Priesthood had to be likened to Melchizedek to help the Hebrew readers appreciate who this Jesus was and to see that His priesthood was GREATER than than that of Aaron, so that the readers may appreciate this new covenant and begin to do what their father Abraham did ! Who tithed not under compulsion but as an appreciation out of Love for God ! Why did Paul not liken the priest hood of Jesus to another but Melchizedek the King of Righteousness,'The King of Peace' 'The one who lived Forever' The one who under the Law can never be a priest or tithe collector but collected tithe and still a high Priest forever of God !- Use ur head take know say There are no Forever Priest anywhere but Jesus. If you say Melchizedek isn't Christ then you are saying we have two forever high priest as it stand now ! If you say Melchizedek isn't Christ then we have two kings of Righteousness now,two kings of Peace now,two beings living forever now as priests,two beings that are the beginning and the end' !
Hebrews 7:20-25 also made it clear once again that Jesus is Melchizedek if not,it will be two beings today doing the work of Jesus !
How can you say Jesus never collected tithe on earth yet you quoted Hebrew 7 that ''also shows clearly that this priesthood proceeds from Judah, a tribe that doesn't collect tithe.'' Yet Jesus is from Judah and Melchizedek priesthood proceeds from Judah that is not suppose to collect tithe but HE did collected tithe !Does this not show us all that Jesus collected tithe even as it is against the LAW? Or you think God makes mistakes ! God want's us to get back to the period before the Law where Christ collected tithe as Melchizedek !
Hebrews 7:20-25
''This new system was established with a solemn oath. Aaron’s descendants became priests without such an oath, 21 but there was an oath regarding Jesus. For God said to him,“The Lord has taken an oath and will not break his vow: ‘You are a priest forever.’”Because of this oath, Jesus is the one who guarantees this better covenant with God. There were many priests under the old system, for death prevented them from remaining in office. But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever.Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.'' This scripture again shows us clearly that Jesus is Melchizedek in the sense that HE is a Priest FOREVER just like Melchizedek. If Melchizedek is a different person,then it will mean that HE is not the only one occupying that office of Priest Forever ! This scripture shows us that there were many other Levetical priests but Death prevented them from continuing in that office but Melchizedek(Jesus) was different becos HE is still occupying that office until and after HIS return ! I dnt want to believe that One man some where is occupying same position with our Lord Jesus Christ ! God took an oath for this office.He took an oath to keep Jesus in this office of Forever priesthood and not for one other person some where to claim ownership of FOREVER priesthood other than Jesus ! You remember and if you can think,why Melchizedek brought out bread and wine before blessing Abraham ? This was exactly what HE did when HE brought out bread and wine before blessing HIS disciples the night of HIS death !
Any revelation received that contradicts the others in the bible will mean nothing but a quranic version ! God open eyes of Men to see what HE intends them to see but if it contradicts the others as written down,then it can not be from God ! It must not be popular for it to be real ! Popular opinion some times miss it just like we hear people and even the most famous religious leaders saying that we do not all need Christ to be saved,contrary to what the bible and Christ HIMSELF teaches !
It's just like saying that the bible and Christ teaches that one can divorce his/her spouse ONLY on the grounds of adultery ! But the bible /Christ never teaches us the above any where in the whole of the scriptures !
The letter killeth but the rhema giveth life ! You dnt have to believe for it to be true !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Jesus Priesthood had to be likened to Melchizedek to help the Hebrew readers appreciate who this Jesus was and to see that His priesthood was GREATER than than that of Aaron, so that the readers may appreciate this new covenant and begin to do what their father Abraham did ! Who tithed not under compulsion but as an appreciation out of Love for God ! Why did Paul not liken the priest hood of Jesus to another but Melchizedek the King of Righteousness,'The King of Peace' 'The one who lived Forever' The one who under the Law can never be a priest or tithe collector but collected tithe and still a high Priest forever of God !- Use ur head take know say There are no Forever Priest anywhere but Jesus. If you say Melchizedek isn't Christ then you are saying we have two forever high priest as it stand now ! If you say Melchizedek isn't Christ then we have two kings of Righteousness now,two kings of Peace now,two beings living forever now as priests,two beings that are the beginning and the end' !
Hebrews 7:20-25 also made it clear once again that Jesus is Melchizedek if not,it will be two beings today doing the work of Jesus !
How can you say Jesus never collected tithe on earth yet you quoted Hebrew 7 that ''also shows clearly that this priesthood proceeds from Judah, a tribe that doesn't collect tithe.'' Yet Jesus is from Judah and Melchizedek priesthood proceeds from Judah that is not suppose to collect tithe but HE did collected tithe !Does this not show us all that Jesus collected tithe even as it is against the LAW? Or you think God makes mistakes ! God want's us to get back to the period before the Law where Christ collected tithe as Melchizedek !
Hebrews 7:20-25
''This new system was established with a solemn oath. Aaron’s descendants became priests without such an oath, 21 but there was an oath regarding Jesus. For God said to him,“The Lord has taken an oath and will not break his vow: ‘You are a priest forever.’”Because of this oath, Jesus is the one who guarantees this better covenant with God. There were many priests under the old system, for death prevented them from remaining in office. But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever.Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.'' This scripture again shows us clearly that Jesus is Melchizedek in the sense that HE is a Priest FOREVER just like Melchizedek. If Melchizedek is a different person,then it will mean that HE is not the only one occupying that office of Priest Forever ! This scripture shows us that there were many other Levetical priests but Death prevented them from continuing in that office but Melchizedek(Jesus) was different becos HE is still occupying that office until and after HIS return ! I dnt want to believe that One man some where is occupying same position with our Lord Jesus Christ ! God took an oath for this office.He took an oath to keep Jesus in this office of Forever priesthood and not for one other person some where to claim ownership of FOREVER priesthood other than Jesus ! [size=16pt]You remember and if you can think,why Melchizedek brought out bread and wine before blessing Abraham ? This was exactly what HE did when HE brought out bread and wine before blessing HIS disciples the night of HIS death !
Any revelation received that contradicts the others in the bible will mean nothing but a quranic version ! God open eyes of Men to see what HE intends them to see but if it contradicts the others as written down,then it can not be from God [/size]
! It must not be popular for it to be real ! Popular opinion some times miss it just like we hear people and even the most famous religious leaders saying that we do not all need Christ to be saved,contrary to what the bible and Christ HIMSELF teaches !
It's just like saying that the bible and Christ teaches that one can divorce his/her spouse ONLY on the grounds of adultery ! But the bible /Christ never teaches us the above any where in the whole of the scriptures !
The letter killeth but the rhema giveth life ! You dnt have to believe for it to be true !

God help us
Thank you sir! More rhema jare!!!
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Demainman1: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
M.k.o2005, To say you are confused is an understatement. One minute you will say you are tithing following Abraham. the next second you will start quoting Malachi!

Which one of the tithes do you pay sef? Make it clear. Is it the Law one in MALACHI or the un-LAW cheesy one of Abraham?

You have told me before on the forum that the only consequence of not tithing is that i won't receive the reward of the tithers in heaven. Few pages back you use MALACHI and curses to threatened non-tithers.

Take a stand man! stop being a fool of some Men in suits thinking that God needs your 10%. He doesn't my friend rather he needs you 100%.

The only people benefitting from tithe money are the Pastors and their family. The rest of you are just like any other person. Nothing special.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by PastorKun(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The Melchizedekal order of tithing allowed the new testament Christians to tithe out of Love for God ! We are not under the Law but tithing was never stopped at any time ! Be it Pre-Law,Durring the days of Law and even after the Law days ! Study ur bible guy.

God help us

There no such thing called 'Melchizedek order of tithing' stop inventing terminologies to defraud people.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mko2005: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Candour:

When we discuss tithing, its pertinent to note the following. This is to enable the discussion go linearly and not in circles like we are wont to have.

Abraham tithed War Spoils to Melchizedek. He travelled far to go war to recover Lot and it will take a lot of lying to prove he carried the tithe of his personal flock, farm produce along to the war hence we all Know he DIDN'T give of his personal fortune but Mosaic Tithing does not accept spoils of war as tithes. Rather God gave a different sharing formulae (Num 31:26-54).

Abraham tithed to a Priest-King but Isreal tithed to Levites, who then tithed to The family of the priests represented by Aaron.

Abrahamic and Mosaic Tithes are different in form and administration so let us be sure of which we are meant to practice today. We can't use one to justify the other because they are very different.

Abraham tithed once and HE NEVER passed on the practice to Isaac. There is no single record of Isaac giving tithes to anybody. The family of Abraham and his descendants were the only recorded worshipers of Yahweh at this period so no priest was available to collect any tithe on God's behalf. Even whenever Abraham sacrificed to God, he did himself for there was no priest to carry it out for him.You can only say Isaac tithed but wasn't recorded in scripture if you can show that Melchizedek appeared again and again to come keep the tithe ritual alive.

Jacob made a vow to tithe because it was not his regular practice. If it was what he did regularly, he won't try to force God's hands with it. Are you allowed to give God a condition today before you tithe? If God hadn't done what Jacob requested, he wouldn't have tithed . This shows nothing about love here but a necessary action to get a desire. Even at that, scripture is silent on whether he fulfilled it or not and how he did the fulfillment if at all he did.

Mosaic tithes was NEVER money even though money had always been in circulation then. Some Mosaic laws had elements of money in them e.g Ex 21:32, Lev 27:3-8. Even Abraham bought Sarah's burial site 500 years before Moses with Money so the story of money wasn't available then is simply not true.

Una get trouble well well o ! Have you asked urself why it was just spoils of War that Abraham tithed to Melchizedek as it was recorded ?
After the return of Abraham from war,the Mysterious Melchizedek came into focus ! Abraham tithed from what was given to him by God ! He did it out of Love and appreciation to the Almighty God for the victory and spoils of war given to HIM by God !
You said it was not recorded that Abraham's Children ever tithed ! And i say to you that you lack knowledge seein that his grandson Jacob tithed as some say he only vowed to tithe but it was not recorded that he did. But i ask you,'who introduced OR TAUGHT Jacob how to tithe since there were no Laws stating that anyone should tithe as at then ? His father Isaac or possibly his grand pa who tithed !
You said it was just spoils of war that Abraham tithed and i ask you'what did Jacob tithed or vowed to tithe? May be also spoils of war grin?

Jacob has already been blessed by God but bein man that he was,he decided to enter a covenant with God becos HE knows God does not break covenants !
See below scripture to show you clearly that Jacob has already been blessed by God before he vowed just to seal it with God :
Genesis 28:12-15''He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. There above it stood the Lord, and he said: “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
See also below scripture to show you that it was after the above blessings that he vowed to tithe :
Genesis 28:20-22 ''Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord will be my God and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.” He was already blessed before the vow but as human that he was,who knows that God don't break covenant,he decided to enter the covenant with God ! Ofcourse you and I Trust God to be faithful with HIS words not to talk of covenants ! I can on my own count it as an error on the part of Jacob for not believing on the words of blessings pronounced by God earlier,but trust,Jacob is human, what do you expect !
Concerning wether Jacob fulfilled his vow,is left for HIM . But i want to believe he did since we all believe that God blesses when HE promises to do so ! I want to believe God did not default as we can all see in the scriptures regarding how he protected and Blessed Jacob having changed his name to Israel ! So if Jacob no fulfill his own side of the matter,e concern am but him and him papa don lay the foundation already tay tay for us ! Becos it was recorded that Abraham tithed more than once to Melchizedek,does not make it to mean that tithing ended there after all we saw even his grand son Jacob tithing or vowing to tithe as it were !
You are still asking who we should tithe to since Abraham's tithe was to Melchizedek and Not God ! And I ask you who did Jacob vowed to tithe to ? My father or some evil spirit out there ? It was God who blessed him that he tithed to ! And besides,Abraham tithed to the preincarnate Christ !This one is difficult for you to swallow ba ?
Regarding tithing and money,please see below meaning of spoils of War and see if you can tithe any other thing other than casava and paw-paw:Besides i have educated you on this before but may be for those who are yet to be informed :
What do you think spoils of war means ? Just to help you a little,it is not compulsorily or most definitely farm produce or live stocks but Any profits extracted as the result of winning a war i.e houses,ships,gold,silver,bronze,petroleum products,CASH ETC.
See Scripture below to show you clearly from the bible what spoils could mean:
Joshua 6:18-19 “Do not take any of the things set apart for destruction, or you yourselves will be completely destroyed, and you will bring trouble on the camp of Israel. 19 Everything made from silver, gold, bronze, or iron is sacred to the Lord and must be brought into his treasury.” During the OT and even NT days,men and women were[b] predominantly[/b] farmers and not bankers ! ;DHence the tithing with mostly farm produce and not cash ! But i can still give one of my houses to God for a place of worship as TITHE ! Another difficult one for you right wink

When Hebrews said Jesus is the priest according to the order of Melchizedek and if you want to understand what that means just go check out what Melchizedek did in Genesis 14 and you will understand what Jesus did and is still doing in the body of Christ today !

God help us all

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by swtchicgurl: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

There no such thing called 'Melchizedek order of tithing' stop inventing terminologies to defraud people.

Stop equating tithing to fraud!
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by PastorKun(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
I remain convinced that this mko character is a professional merchandizer of the gospel or why else would he go to the extents he does to twist scripture.

@mko
Going by your daft logic that Melchizedek is Jesus just because the bible says there is no record of his death. Would you now going by your twisted mind say that Enoch and Elijah are also Jesus since they recorded never to have died but taken up to heaven directly.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mko2005: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You don't know so it is difficult for you to comprehend ! If the bible says that there is Melchizedekal order of priesthood,just go find out what Melchizedek did and you will know if HE is same with our lord Jesus Christ !
This order is the grace order of tithing that Apostle Paul tried to explain to the spiritually dull as he calls them in Hebrews 5:11-14
HEBREWS 5:11-14
''There is much more we would like to say about this, but it is difficult to explain, especially since you are spiritually dull and don’t seem to listen. You have been believers so long now that you ought to be teaching others. Instead, you need someone to teach you again the basic things about God’s word.You are like babies who need milk and cannot eat solid food. For someone who lives on milk is still an infant and doesn’t know how to do what is right. Solid food is for those who are mature, who through training have the skill to recognize the difference between right and wrong.''

GOD HELP US
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by swtchicgurl: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: I remain convinced that this mko character is a professional merchandizer of the gospel or why else would he go to the extents he does to twist scripture.

@mko
Going by your daft logic that Melchizedek is Jesus just because the bible says there is no record of his death. Would you now going by your twisted mind say that Enoch and Elijah are also Jesus since they recorded never to have died but taken up to heaven directly.

Edit your name to 'Kun' please. There's enough to worry about with 'pastor'. embarassed
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mko2005: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: I remain convinced that this mko character is a professional merchandizer of the gospel or why else would he go to the extents he does to twist scripture.

@mko
The bible never said Melchizedek was taken up just like Enoch and Adeboye ! The bible had all their record and told us who they were JUST like it did concerning Melchizedek ! See below just very few of the things the bible said about Melchizedek :
Melchizedek was referred to as ''KING OF JUSTICE''- I don't know any other person who is king of Justice other than JESUS !
Melchizedek was refered to as ''KING OF PEACE''- I don't know any other person who is king of Peace other than JESUS !
Melchizedek was said to be one without BEGINNING AND END-I don't know any other person who is without BEGINNING AND END other than JESUS !Even ur Elijah and Enoch had begining and end like we all know grin
Melchizedek was said to be one who is a ''PRIEST FOREVER'' -i don't know any other who is a priest forever other than JESUS !
Melchizedek was said to have no father or mother !-Na JESUS(no let Mary and Joseph deceive you o )
Melchizedek's greatness was recognized by Abraham the father of all with the promise that even Melchizedek had to bless him!
Melchizedek' was not according to the law to receive tithe becos HE is neither from levetical or Aronic order yet HE received tithe !. Remember Jesus lineage wasn't expected to be king untill the prophesy came and it happened ! Same lineage (JUDAH)with Melchizedek !
Melchizedek blesses Abraham,one who has already received the promise of the blessing of God !
Pastors (priests i.e levetical or Aronic)will all die but Melchizedek lives forever !-NA only Jesus live Forever ! Jesus is still alive ! wink
Hebrew said Melchizedek resembles the son of God ! (You remember when King of Babylon said that the fourth man in the fire resembles the son of God) !That Was Jesus and HE was also in the fire with Shedrach,Meshack and Abednego just like HE was with Abraham in Gen 14:18-20!
Melchizedek is the King of Salem(Jerusalem) Who was referred to as the King of Jerusalem other than Jesus !
Melchizedek brought out bread and wine and blessed Abraham. Who blessed wine and broke bread and shared to HIS disciples the night to HIS death?JESUS blessed HIS disciples the night to HIS death just like HE did to Abraham before HIS disappearance from the whole of the OT !

God open our eyes so we can see what you want us to see !

God help us
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by PastorKun(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Stop equating tithing to fraud!

So what is it if it is not fraud

At least it is very evident that the modern tithe doctrine preached today was arrived at by fraudulently twisting scriptures and mis applying it to christians.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by swtchicgurl: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The bible never said Melchizedek was taken up just like Enoch and Adeboye ! The bible had all their record and told us who they were JUST like it did concerning Melchizedek ! See below just very few of the things the bible said about Melchizedek :
Melchizedek was referred to as ''KING OF JUSTICE''- I don't know any other person who is king of Justice other than JESUS !
Melchizedek was refered to as ''KING OF PEACE''- I don't know any other person who is king of Peace other than JESUS !
Melchizedek was said to be one without BEGINNING AND END-I don't know any other person who is without BEGINNING AND END other than JESUS !Even ur Elijah and Enoch had begining and end like we all know grin
Melchizedek was said to be one who is a ''PRIEST FOREVER'' -i don't know any other who is a priest forever other than JESUS !
Melchizedek was said to have no father or mother !-Na JESUS(no let Mary and Joseph deceive you o )
Melchizedek's greatness was recognized by Abraham the father of all with the promise that even Melchizedek had to bless him!
Melchizedek' was not according to the law to receive tithe becos HE is neither from levetical or Aronic order yet HE received tithe !. Remember Jesus lineage wasn't expected to be king untill the prophesy came and it happened ! Same lineage (JUDAH)with Melchizedek !
Melchizedek blesses Abraham,one who has already received the promise of the blessing of God !
Pastors (priests i.e levetical or Aronic)will all die but Melchizedek lives forever !-NA only Jesus live Forever ! Jesus is still alive ! wink
Hebrew said Melchizedek resembles the son of God ! (You remember when King of Babylon said that the fourth man in the fire resembles the son of God) !That Was Jesus and HE was also in the fire with Shedrach,Meshack and Abednego just like HE was with Abraham in Gen 14:18-20!
Melchizedek is the King of Salem(Jerusalem) Who was referred to as the King of Jerusalem other than Jesus !
Melchizedek brought out bread and wine and blessed Abraham. Who blessed wine and broke bread and shared to HIS disciples the night to HIS death?JESUS blessed HIS disciples the night to HIS death just like HE did to Abraham before HIS disappearance from the whole of the OT !

God open our eyes so we can see what you want us to see !

God help us

grin grin grin M.K.O. God bless your patience in replying him.

The enoch and the elijah part even cracked me up! grin
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Candour(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Una get trouble well well o ! Have you asked urself why it was just spoils of War that Abraham tithed to Melchizedek as it was recorded ?
After the return of Abraham from war,the Mysterious Melchizedek came into focus ! Abraham tithed from what was given to him by God ! He did it out of Love and appreciation to the Almighty God for the victory and spoils of war given to HIM by God !
You said it was not recorded that Abraham's Children ever tithed ! And i say to you that you lack knowledge seein that his grandson Jacob tithed as some say he only vowed to tithe but it was not recorded that he did. But i ask you,'who introduced OR TAUGHT Jacob how to tithe since there were no Laws stating that anyone should tithe as at then ? His father Isaac or possibly his grand pa who tithed !
You said it was just spoils of war that Abraham tithed and i ask you'what did Jacob tithed or vowed to tithe? May be also spoils of war grin?

Jacob has already been blessed by God but bein man that he was,he decided to enter a covenant with God becos HE knows God does not break covenants !
See below scripture to show you clearly that Jacob has already been blessed by God before he vowed just to seal it with God :
Genesis 28:12-15''He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. There above it stood the Lord, and he said: “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
See also below scripture to show you that it was after the above blessings that he vowed to tithe :
Genesis 28:20-22 ''Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord will be my God and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.” He was already blessed before the vow but as human that he was,who knows that God don't break covenant,he decided to enter the covenant with God ! Ofcourse you and I Trust God to be faithful with HIS words not to talk of covenants ! I can on my own count it as an error on the part of Jacob for not believing on the words of blessings pronounced by God earlier,but trust,Jacob is human, what do you expect !
Concerning wether Jacob fulfilled his vow,is left for HIM . But i want to believe he did since we all believe that God blesses when HE promises to do so ! I want to believe God did not default as we can all see in the scriptures regarding how he protected and Blessed Jacob having changed his name to Israel ! So if Jacob no fulfill his own side of the matter,e concern am but him and him papa don lay the foundation already tay tay for us ! Becos it was recorded that Abraham tithed more than once to Melchizedek,does not make it to mean that tithing ended there after all we saw even his grand son Jacob tithing or vowing to tithe as it were !
You are still asking who we should tithe to since Abraham's tithe was to Melchizedek and Not God ! And I ask you who did Jacob vowed to tithe to ? My father or some evil spirit out there ? It was God who blessed him that he tithed to ! And besides,Abraham tithed to the preincarnate Christ !This one is difficult for you to swallow ba ?
Regarding tithing and money,please see below meaning of spoils of War and see if you can tithe any other thing other than casava and paw-paw:Besides i have educated you on this before but may be for those who are yet to be informed :
What do you think spoils of war means ? Just to help you a little,it is not compulsorily or most definitely farm produce or live stocks but Any profits extracted as the result of winning a war i.e houses,ships,gold,silver,bronze,petroleum products,CASH ETC.
See Scripture below to show you clearly from the bible what spoils could mean:
Joshua 6:18-19 “Do not take any of the things set apart for destruction, or you yourselves will be completely destroyed, and you will bring trouble on the camp of Israel. 19 Everything made from silver, gold, bronze, or iron is sacred to the Lord and must be brought into his treasury.” During the OT and even NT days,men and women were[b] predominantly[/b] farmers and not bankers ! ;DHence the tithing with mostly farm produce and not cash ! But i can still give one of my houses to God for a place of worship as TITHE ! Another difficult one for you right wink

When Hebrews said Jesus is the priest according to the order of Melchizedek and if you want to understand what that means just go check out what Melchizedek did in Genesis 14 and you will understand what Jesus did and is still doing in the body of Christ today !

God help us all

Abraham Didn't tithe of his farm or his herd. He tithed from spoils of war.

Isaac did not tithe. He didn't need to and there's no record that he did.

Jacob made a vow to tithe. That is a clear explanation that he never saw tithing as a regular practice. If he did, he won't make it a vow. Its that simple.

Israel tithed to Levites who then tithed to the priests ensuring the priests only got 1% of the tithes of Israel.

All Christians are now priests unto the almighty with Christ as high priest. This effectively means NO MAN on earth has a claim to take tithes of any christian because priests DO NOT tithe. Whether Melchizedekian or Levitical, TITHING is not Christian.

If you give tithes to your pastor, you are confessing he has a superior priesthood to yours and I'll say good luck with that. If truly you're saved by the same blood as your pastor, its curious why you have to degrade your own salvation so you can give him tithes.

If Melchizedek had use for tithes because he was on earth then, Christ the high priest in heaven right now HAS NO NEED for any earthly tithes or whatever. Our needy brethren need it and he has told us if we give them, we are actually giving to him.

God loves a cheerful giver, not a legalistic one.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by debosky(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bidam: Thank you sir! More rhema jare!!!

So anybody who brings out wine and bread is now Jesus? undecided

Do you also agree with the assertion that Jesus is Melchisedek?

I wonder why Paul did not plainly say this if that is what he meant - something so important as Jesus coming in the flesh as a man to Abram would surely have been an important message to pass across to believers. I guess that would mean Jesus will have a third coming, not a second coming right? But hey, because of tithes we must make additional revelations to say Melchisedek is the same person as Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Demainman1: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jesus came the 1st time to collect tithe!
Jesus came the 2nd time to pay with is life!

Jesus came the 3rd time to......

Why are we always hearing the 2nd coming of Jesus? should it not be the 3rd coming?

End tithe things

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Zikkyy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The Melchizedekal order of tithing allowed the new testament Christians to tithe out of Love for God !

Na wa o! nothing we no ho hear/read sad which one be "Melchizedekal order of tithing" again?

m.k.o2005:

We are not under the Law but tithing was never stopped at any time !

Off course, people are free to give a tithe of whatever to their pastor. God's (holy) tithe stopped like 2,000 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Zikkyy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Paul explained again to the spiritually alert how we are to drop the Law type of tithing and cling unto the Pre-Law type of tithing which is the tithing by GRACE made available to us by the High priest in the order of Melchizedek !

Do you have scriptures for this or you had to lie because Paul is not around to defend himself?

m.k.o2005:

Abraham and his children weren't commanded to tithe by any Law becos there was no Law then.Neither were they commanded to tithe by any man for they tithed out of their LOVE for God to show appreciation for HIS goodness unto them !

If only pastors would preach tithe as stated above. i.e. tithe out of love and appreciation to God and not because you want to solve life problems.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
debosky:

So anybody who brings out wine and bread is now Jesus? undecided
Can you show show us from scripture anyone who brought wine and bread?
Do you also agree with the assertion that Jesus is Melchisedek?
So FAR mko has been able to offer more INSIGHT on this issue than you guys who seem to dance around the MYSTERIOUS MELCHIZEDEK.
I wonder why Paul did not plainly say this if that is what he meant - something so important as Jesus coming in the flesh as a man to Abram would surely have been an important message to pass across to believers. I guess that would mean Jesus will have a third coming, not a second coming right? But hey, because of tithes we must make additional revelations to say Melchisedek is the same person as Jesus.
No-one is making any additional revelation because of the tithe,The book of Hebrews from chapter 1 to the end is CENTERED ON CHRIST as the messiah to the hebraic Jews who were tempted to lapse back into Judaism due to severe persecutions.Paul had to MAKE A STRONG CASE using the OT that Jesus is the MESSIAH.
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by PastorKun(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Zikkyy:

Do you have scriptures for this or you had to lie because Paul is not around to defend himself?

If only pastors would preach tithe as stated above. i.e. tithe out of love and appreciation to God and not because you want to solve life problems.

Even if we are to show love to God, shouldn't we be left to determine how we want to express that love must it be 10% of our income going into an institution or a person's pocket There is no way they want to argue this tithe of a thing, it is fraud plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Zikkyy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Jesus Priesthood had to be likened to Melchizedek to help the Hebrew readers appreciate who this Jesus was and to see that His priesthood was GREATER than than that of Aaron,

This part i agree with.

m.k.o2005:

There are no Forever Priest anywhere but Jesus.

Okay.

m.k.o2005:

Hebrews 7:20-25 also made it clear once again that Jesus is Melchizedek

Maybe you are reading your pastor's version of the bible. there is nothing in verse 20-25 (below) that shows Jesus is Melchizedek.

20 And it was not without an oath! Others became priests without any oath, 21 but he became a priest with an oath when God said to him:
“The Lord has sworn
and will not change his mind:
‘You are a priest forever.’”
22 Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant. 23 Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; 24 but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore he is able to save completely[c] those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

m.k.o2005:

[b]Melchizedek priesthood proceeds from Judah
that is not suppose to collect tithe but HE did collected tithe !

How Melchizedek priesthood proceed from Judah when Judah was still in Abbie's loins when he tithed to Melchi? what exactly are you reading?

m.k.o2005:

Does this not show us all that Jesus collected tithe even as it is against the LAW?

The Hebrew writer did not say that Melchi is Jesus and he did not say that Jesus collected tithe. My brother, you should be reading the bible. Ignore the junk your pastor been feeding you.

m.k.o2005:

God want's us to get back to the period before the Law where Christ collected tithe as Melchizedek !

Na wa o! so this was God's ultimate plan for man grin interesting smiley

m.k.o2005:

This scripture again shows us clearly that Jesus is Melchizedek in the sense that HE is a Priest FOREVER just like Melchizedek. If Melchizedek is a different person,then it will mean that HE is not the only one occupying that office of Priest Forever !

We know the priest function as a mediator, if Jesus is Melchi it means Jesus been priest even before Abraham. If that is true, of what use/relevance was the priesthood after the order of Aaron when Jesus was already priest?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Zikkyy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bidam:
Thank you sir! More rhema jare!!!

na only junk messages dey interest you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.