Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches (30209 Views)

.:: Non-tithers Are Criminals ::. / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
God2man: I am very sad about this forum. I registered 2011, if i am not mistaken, there are over 100 threads on only one topic, TITHE, it is disheartening with the way they called old men of God that are old enough to be their fathers , thieves, fraudster, and that they are teaching nonsense, the Bible says, we should respect elders, there is no courtesy,a good christian must have the fruit of the spirit, up till now, i keep asking, are they Christians or Atheist? Because a good christian will not call old men of God thieves, it is not possibe, but this is in the dictionary of Anti-tithers. It is what you respect that comes into your life, if you want to grow old, you should respect your elders in the Christiandom, they are not Jesus, but they are the respresentatives of God on earth

There are more than enough topics in the Bible, i beg all of them to stop this overflogged, overdebated, tithe issue on nairaland, in fact, the moderators should delete any topic on Tithe, it is a bad thing for this forum to fight against what the whole churches in Nigeria stood for, i mean paying of tithe, i understand that some churches may not preach about tithe, one thing is sure, they will NEVER stop anybody from paying tithe to them. They will accept it, directly or indirectly.

The question is why are people so desperate to stop tithing from all churches, this is an exercise in futility, a waste of time, an insult to Nigerian churches, and it is like they are playing on our inteligence.

You can deceive one person at a time, but it is difficult to deceive everybody at the same time. If you think that you are smart and you know Bible, i think as a wise person, you should know that other people are smart, wise, intelligent and have a great knowledge about the Bible.

This is the scenario, i believe a smart person that comes to this forum with his theology will take a great disposition and humble himself to listen to opposing view, but this is not the case on nairalan, they will insult you, call you names and make you to hate the forum.

The owner of the forum may think this argument is favourable to him, but he has forgotten that what goes round comes around, it is counterproductive, very soon people will not like to visit this forum again.

Anti-tithers on nairaland have been adopting different strategies to achieve their aims.

1. They used different ID's

2. They twist the scripture.

3. When they lost the arguement, they will result to insult.

4. They are very cunny.

A word is enough for the wise.

God bless all my brethren on this forum.

God2man.

You don't need to encourage or discourage anybody to know that church business is good business. Let somebody shout halleluyah !

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by alexleo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
christemmbassey: this is y ppl write jamb & waec 10x n still fail , pls read d question carefully, this time, think very hard b4 u answer.

This shows you didn't understand the question I asked.
You said tithe came by law and I asked you did Abraham pay tithe according to the law? Now, if this is waec you have failed. Because the simple truth here is that Abraham's tithe has nothing to do with the law that you people are claiming was abolished alongside with tithe. And if Abraham paid tithe outside the law, why then should you condemn somebody for paying his own now? You people claim that the levitical priesthood has been abolished. Yes I agree but Abraham did not pay his own to the levites. Simply tells me that tithe is not only a levite thing. The common factor between Abraham's tithe to Melchizedec and the tithes to the levites is that both of them were paid to people of God. God is connected to the whole thing and its the same God we are serving.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Goshen360(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, the storehouse is not church, It's an insult to the church Christ died for to be called a STOREHOUSE and devourer is nothing but ants, insects and crops eater or crops eating insects.

Please, get a bible concordance and look up the word meanings of devourer and storehouse.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by bankyc: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Where in d scripture was it stated that Jesus paid tithe? If Jesus did not pay tithe, why should I? I'm a christian and christianity means behaving like christ.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
alexleo:

This shows you didn't understand the question I asked.
You said tithe came by law and I asked you did Abraham pay tithe according to the law? Now, if this is waec you have failed. Because the simple truth here is that Abraham's tithe has nothing to do with the law that you people are claiming was abolished alongside with tithe. And if Abraham paid tithe outside the law, why then should you condemn somebody for paying his own now? You people claim that the levitical priesthood has been abolished. Yes I agree but Abraham did not pay his own to the levites. Simply tells me that tithe is not only a levite thing. The common factor between Abraham's tithe to Melchizedec and the tithes to the levites is that both of them were paid to people of God. God is connected to the whole thing and its the same God we are serving.
it seems u'll never get it. Ok, lets start all over again. Do u base ur tithe payment/collection on Abraham's once in a lifetime gesture to Melchizedek or on d provisions of d law of Moses?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well... Well....
I don't believe dat God is concerned or bothered about me paying tithe to a church.
God loves me too much to impose dat I shld pay Him out of what He gave me in the first place.
Besides, too many ppl believe in tithes or are scared to do otherwise. Perhaps... Bt I wld like to look elsewhr.
I don't see any Priests in robes arnd, all I see is men in suits, infact, men changing suits...
@OP lyk it or nt, I'm nt a bit bugged by nt giving a church my money. Churches arnt giving bck either. I thot they shld be the givers in first place.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Candour(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: mehn You're so on point, i got locked in an arguement on tithe once, it was so annoying because they don't even understand the bible passages they quoted... I tried to tell them that the ministers are the substitutes for the priests of old...very silly points that they bring up, It's foolishness, but to them is wisdom.

My dear @ the bolded is the silly and foolish statement.

So your pastor is equivalent of the priests of old? What then is the function of Christ in that arrangement? Do you know a priest is a go between? What then is the achievement of the cross? You really need to study your bible again.

You're placing your pastor on a pedestal God didn't place him. Are you a second class child of God?

Do you even know Levites, NOT PRIESTS collect tithes? Do you even know Priests only get 10% of the tithes collected which translates to 1% of all collections eventually?

Do you know you're meant to eat from your tithe? Read the following passages to get more knowledge

Num 18:21-32, Deut 14:22-29, Neh 10:37-39

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
bankyc: Where in d scripture was it stataed that Jesus paid tithe? If Jesus did not pay tithe, why should I? I'm a christain and christainity means behaving like christ.
was Jesus a pharisee? YES..Do pharisees pay tithe? Yes.Was Paul a pharisee? Yes..Do pharisees pay tithe? YES. Jesus fulfilled the law.You don't need a prophet to tell you these things.Use your brain? cheesy
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
bankyc: Where in d scripture was it stataed that Jesus paid tithe? If Jesus did not pay tithe, why should I? I'm a christain and christainity means behaving like christ.
or where did Christ/aposties or d early christian collect/pay tithe? Do d jews pay tithe in Israel today? If d jews don't pay tithes today, why should a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: was Jesus a pharisee? YES..Do pharisees pay tithe? Yes.Was Paul a pharisee? Yes..Do pharisees pay tithe? YES. Jesus fulfilled the law.You don't need a prophet to tell you these things.Use your brain? cheesy
Bidam, was Jesus a pharisee? Who paid tithe? U see what greed has done to you?

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Candour:

My dear @ the bolded is the silly and foolish statement.

So your pastor is equivalent of the priests of old? What then is the function of Christ in that arrangement? Do you know a priest is a go between? What then is the achievement of the cross? You really need to study your bible again.

You're placing your pastor on a pedestal God didn't place him. Are you a second class child of God?

Do you even know Levites, NOT PRIESTS collect tithes? Do you even know Priests only get 10% of the tithes collected which translates to 1% of all collections eventually?

Do you know you're meant to eat from your tithe? Read the following passages to get more knowledge

Num 18:21-32, Deut 14:22-29, Neh 10:37-39

God bless you
i'm not supposed to eat the tithe, the tithe is for the ministers, for supporting the ministers that are somewhere doing evangelisin...somewhere in a hidden place where christianity is forbidden, They're risking their lives because of salvation! Do you dig? It's directly or Indirectly used to fund evangelism...and Who're you to insult the ones God has blessed?? Stop calling them thieves, what They're doing is scriptural! You can go ahead and believe in what you want to believe in.
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
christemmbassey: or where did Christ/aposties or d early christian collect/pay tithe? Do d jews pay tithe in Israel today? If d jews don't pay tithes today, why should a nigerian?
they Jews today don't say tithe because they believe in Judaism, their beliefs are different. And tithe is paid to a someone who is spiritually higher than You're, who was higher than Jesus when he was on earth?? No one, so he need not pay any tithe.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pyrrho: Well... Well....
I don't believe dat God is concerned or bothered about me paying tithe to a church.
God loves me too much to impose dat I shld pay Him out of what He gave me in the first place.
Besides, too many ppl believe in tithes or are scared to do otherwise. Perhaps... Bt I wld like to look elsewhr.
I don't see any Priests in robes arnd, all I see is men in suits, infact, men changing suits...
@OP lyk it or nt, I'm nt a bit bugged by nt giving a church my money. Churches arnt giving bck either. I thot they shld be the givers in first place.
yes,some* churches're not showing the example of giving, but that does not prove that paying tithes is wrong.
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
^^^scroll up and see why Jesus didn't pay any tithe.
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i'm not supposed to eat the tithe, the tithe is for the ministers, for supporting the ministers that are somewhere doing evangelisin...somewhere in a hidden place where christianity is forbidden, They're risking their lives because of salvation! Do you dig? It's directly or Indirectly used to fund evangelism...and Who're you to insult the ones God has blessed?? Stop calling them thieves, what They're doing is scriptural! You can go ahead and believe in what you want to believe in.
bros, quit deaf n dumb argument here, d bros supported his points with bible portions, i'll suggest u check out those verse he gave, then come back n make sensible points, leave sentiments, i preach in church n crusades, its not tithes or collectiöns but God d owner of d work, ok.
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i'm not supposed to eat the tithe, the tithe is for the ministers, for supporting the ministers that are somewhere doing evangelisin...somewhere in a hidden place where christianity is forbidden, They're risking their lives because of salvation! Do you dig? It's directly or Indirectly used to fund evangelism...and Who're you to insult the ones God has blessed?? Stop calling them thieves, what They're doing is scriptural! You can go ahead and believe in what you want to believe in.
bros a monkey is a monkey, if u like call it johnny boy.
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by mojeer678: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: was Jesus a pharisee? YES..Do pharisees pay tithe? Yes.Was Paul a pharisee? Yes..Do pharisees pay tithe? YES. Jesus fulfilled the law.You don't need a prophet to tell you these things.Use your brain? cheesy

Excuse me
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You don't need to encourage or discourage anybody to know that church business is good business. Let somebody shout halleluyah !

have you seen this one? grin
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: yes,some* churches're not showing the example of giving, but that does not prove that paying tithes is wrong.
paying tithe in christianity is wrong, infact, it is sin.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
christemmbassey: bros a monkey is a monkey, if u like call it johnny boy.
and if i may ask, do you think You're a true christian, Jesus said, we will be judged for every evil word that we say, instead of you to focus on yourself, You're criticizing people(paying tithes does not take you to hell so forget about it, the reason We're christians is to make heaven not this silly tithe talk)...sighs and walks out of thread*
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by truthislight: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Goshen360: [
@ truthislight,

That write up was my first read this morning when I woke up. It was heart touching and inspired my fight for the truth. I bookmarked that thread.

I have been selling it whole sell to others out there free of charge. kiss

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Candour(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2013

I bet you never read this before. Its actually in your bible

Deut 14:22-23
'Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.23.And thou shall EAT before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the TITHE of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flock; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always'

The commandments from the above

1. Thou shalt Tithe

2. Thou shalt eat the Tithe

Why should you eat the tithe?

Ans: That you may learn to fear the Lord always.

Lesson: If you dont eat of your tithe, you obviously DO NOT FEAR THE LORD.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Demainman1: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jesus is a Pharisee?? Bidam?
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
christemmbassey: paying tithe in christianity is wrong, infact, it is sin.
it is wrong and sin,bc, when u pay tithe, it means u've rejected d priesthood of Jesus, to u Jesus has nt died, u are still in ur sin. When u pay tithe in response to malachi 3:8-12, it means d finished work of jesus is nt adequate to give u those things u're expecting from ur tithe payment, u r like Esau, who d bible refer to as 'a profane person', who rejected his birthright and went for a plate of garrin soup.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by magicfairy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Max Romeo - Stealing In The Name Of the Lord

Stealing, stealing, stealing,
Stealing, stealing.
Stealing in the name of the Lord.

My father's house of worship,
Has become a den of thieves;

They fed our mothers with sour grapes,
And set our teeth on edge;

Strike the hammer of justice,
And set my people free,
Strike the hammer of justice,
Or let my people be.

They tell us of a heaven,
Where milk and honey flow;

They said this place called heaven;
The rich man cannot go.

Yet the reverend drives a fancy car,
Buys everything tax-free,
The people have to sacrifice;
To give in charity.

My father's house of worship,
Has become a den of thieves;

(..)

Stealing, stealing.

Stealing, stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Alwaystrue(f): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ephesians 2:15
by abolishing the law of COMMANDMENTS EXPRESSED IN ORDINANCES, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace,

MOSES SPEAKING HERE:
Deuteronomy 12:1,5-7, 13-14,32
1 These are the STATUTES AND ORDINANCES that you must carefully observe in the land that the LORD God of your ancestors has given you to possess every day that you live on the earth.
5 But unto the place which the Lord your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

6 And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:
7 And there ye shall eat before the Lord your God,
and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the Lord thy God hath blessed thee.

13 Take heed to thyself that THOU OFFER NOT thy burnt offerings IN EVERY PLACE THAT THOU SEEST:

14 BUT IN THE PLACE WHICH THE LORD SHALL CHOOSE IN ONE OF THY TRIBES, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt DO ALL THAT I COMMAND THEE

32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it

GOD SAYS IN THE FINAL BOOK OF THE OT:
MALACHI 3:8-10
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In TITHES AND OFFERINGS
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

JESUS SAYS:
Matthew 23:23
"What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. YOU SHOULD TITHE, YES, BUT DO NOT NEGLECT THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.

PAUL SAYS:
I Corinthians 9:13-14
13 Don't you realize that those who work at the temple get their food from the temple? Don't those who help at the altar get a share of what is on the altar?
14 In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who spread the Good News should earn their living from the Good News

As Abraham gave tithes and offerings to God in appreciation of God's blessing. Children of Abraham tithe and give God offerings to appreciate what God has given them and still God blesses with more. God is indeed faithful!
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by christemmbassey(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: and if i may ask, do you think You're a true christian, Jesus said, we will be judged for every evil word that we say, instead of you to focus on yourself, You're criticizing people(paying tithes does not take you to hell so forget about it, the reason We're christians is to make heaven not this silly tithe talk)...sighs and walks out of thread*
its a shame u've been so brain washed dat any truh contrary to ur pastor's u fall flat ö ur belly, bros, what is wrong in sm 1 advicing u to open ur bible and read for once by urself.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: yes,some* churches not showing the example of giving, but that does not prove that paying tithes is wrong.
Well, i cnt jst say its wrong or right.
Evidently, churches ignore several other instructions or law in the old testaments. Bt spends time, strength and with so much dedication to explain hw tithes are important.
No one is talking at loving his neighbour, helping others, welcoming everyone.
Seriously, christians shld be lyk monks.
I say enof of all the hypocrisy.
No one goes abt doing good
No one acomodates the poor
No one feeds thousands(instead thousands feed one and his disciples)
No one washes his followers foot
No one forgives sinners
No one heals the sick witout down-payment
No one talks abt heaven, or wait for rewards in heaven...
No one lives without worry of wt to eat or wt to drink, bt gets upset if u dnt give them presidential treatment.
I've seen too much man, bt yet to find a church, except one I did years ago.
Show me a church and I'll pay tithes it really doesn't matter wat u call it. I'll give wt I can.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pyrrho:
Well, its nt jet dat. I cut say its wrong or right.
Evidently, churches ignore several other instructions or law in the old testaments. Bt spends time, strength and with so much dedication to explain he tithes are important.
No one is talking at loving his neighbour, helping others, welcoming everyone.
Seriously, christians shld be lyk monks.
Well, I say enof of all the hypocrisy.
No one goes abt doing good
No one acomodates the poor
No one feeds thousands(instead thousands feed one and his disciples)
No one washes his followers foot
No one forgives sinners
No one heals the sick witout down-payment
No one talks abt heaven, or wait for rewards in heaven...
No one lives without worry of wt to eat or wt to drink, bt gets upset if u dnt give them presidential treatment.
I've seen too much man, bt yet to find a church, except one I did years ago.
Show me a church and I'll pay tithes it really doesn't matter wat u call it. I'll give wt I can.
good one, but even TB Joshua that gives freely has been criticized... Instead of focusing on the things that make you a true christian, You've decided to look unto the things that don't matter...if you like continue eating your tithe, It's your choice... Peace out

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by hardbody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Akshow: I bet u are a pastor @op and 'biz' is slow dis days. Ur topic should be 'churches are playing on d intelligence of Nigerian tithers'.

Bros tell him ooo.

People tithe for them and give them their first fruits. they use those to buy large cars and jets and most of all build state of the art universities where the children of the tithers cannot afford to attend because of the high cost.

I think 2 Corinthians 4:4 applies to these people. They have refused to learn.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches by alexleo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Atmosfear:

PASTORS ROBBING WIDOWS OF THEIR HOUSES

From
Ade
To
faribisala@yahoo.com
[Full Name] Ade
[E-mail
Address] aderonke.ward@gmail.com
[Phone
Number] 07598211576
[Subject] We find it very difficult in Nigeria Churches

[Message] Dear Mr. Aribisala,

Thank you very much for talking about paying tithes. This is the main problem I and my children are just complaining about. We started going to Nigerian Church in London since February, we used to attend Catholic Church, but due to our spiritual problems we decided to find a C&S church to go. Honestly, it is worse than you think, most of the sermon every time is based on paying tithe, even after you paid the tithe then they will still circle round the trays for nothing less than five to eight times asking for more money, this and that. I am a widow, I and my children decided we cannot keep up with this. This is real business, even the preacher says even if you do not work you can pay your tithe on your weekly benefits. They make you feel guilty and say you are rubbing God by not paying your tithe. My problem now is how can we find a Nigerian Church in London that will not will be singing tithe, tithe tithe in our ears every time we go to Church?

This is what we should be condemning. The manner in which pastors preach tithe as if its the air they breathe. Not somebody telling me that giving God tithe( a tenth of my income) is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.