Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? (2326 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Chiyung(f): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Me if I see a Man that has most of my dads charateristics I will and he is the best cook ever. How about you? Tell us if you will and if not why? wink
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Omolola1(f): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2013
I pray to marry someone unique, he doesn't have to be like my father
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Rejoice5000(f): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2013
i can wished that over ad over again from my tender age i have been wishing that to come to pass,i have the best daddy ever, my dad that went for test no atom of alcohol in his system, no drugs nothing nothing.him ad my mum never exchanged words 4 once. my mum will say she got married to her friend.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by ADENIRUJU(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Chiyung: Me if I see a Man that has most of my dads charateristics I will and he is the best cook ever. How about you? Tell us if you will and if not why? wink
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by greedie1(f): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2013
there is no man like my father sad
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by badmeat(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Rejoice5000: i can wished that over ad over again from my tender age i have been wishing that to come to pass,i have the best daddy ever, my dad that went for test no atom of alcohol in his system, no drugs nothing nothing.him ad my mum never exchanged words 4 once. my mum will say she got married to her friend.
hmmundecided
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Amya(f): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2013
Nah. Infact I'll like to end up with a direct opposite. My Dad is very un-romantic man and one of those people who believe showing affection is a sign of weakness.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
I pray for that everyday embarassed
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2013
NO.

1 Like

Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Rejoice5000: i can wished that over ad over again from my tender age i have been wishing that to come to pass,i have the best daddy ever, my dad that went for test no atom of alcohol in his system, no drugs nothing nothing.him ad my mum never exchanged words 4 once. my mum will say she got married to her friend.
....If you meet a man who wants to be your friend before becoming your lover you will most likely dump him in the most dreaded friend zone.I guess the generation of our mums and dads had the best of everything
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Your dad is an Alpha Male....My ace the dude every other dude wants to grow up to be like
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by texybaby(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Yea.....i wish that over n over again......i wish it comes tru...... coolif wishes were horses.....
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2013
you wouldn't wish if your dad is a broke nigga... grin lipsrsealed
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
NO...don't ask why
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hell NO he died early when i was 2yrs and left a pregnant wife behind and she had to suffer to carter 4 her children. I dnt want to marry that type of man oh!
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by lipsyliscious: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
arcbabe: Hell NO he died early when i was 2yrs and left a pregnant wife behind and she had to suffer to carter 4 her children. I dnt want to marry that type of man oh!
kpele my dear, @op d answer is no, I wish my husband would b perfect 4 me, my dad is perfect for my mum, bt I'm not my mum n I cnt tolerate or do some of d tinz she does, so I want someone who's crap I cn tolerate n who cn tolerate mine, my dad is from another generation
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yeeeees please...i like the stuff he always gets for my mum grin cheesy
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by mesther96(f): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by mesther96(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
nah...i'll rather be a nun embarassed
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by taif(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
i wish and pray so but is late.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
m.esther96:
grin
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by imsuboi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
m.esther96:

Why?

mondi_cheeks: Yeeeees please...i like the stuff he always gets for my mum grin cheesy

stuff like?
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

stuff like?
cooking oil, sugar, beans cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by imsuboi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: cooking oil, sugar, beans cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL

Mondi_beans

grin
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by mesther96(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

Why?

dnt ask angry
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by imsuboi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
m.esther96:
dnt ask angry

okay o embarassed
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

LoL

Mondi_beans

grin
im mondi_cheeks angry
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by imsuboi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: im mondi_cheeks angry

but I like mondi_beans nau embarassed embarassed
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

but I like mondi_beans nau embarassed embarassed
i can call u imsu.beans instead
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
My dad is amazing,but no. because me and my mum have different tastes
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by druid06(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Joavid: My dad is amazing,but no. because me and my mum have different tastes

It's stale news that father's are daughter's first love so most women tend to go for guys that has similar traits and characteristics their father's has or at least guys that favours their brother's traits with the exception of abusive fathers ofcourse..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? / Wow,picture Of The Day / 7 Inspiring Habits Of The Eagle Bird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.