Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? (2315 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
NO NO NO!!!! Don't get it wrong! Dad is ok,gooood provider but ermm, undecided still NO sha!
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
druid06:

It's stale news that father's are daughter's first love so most women tend to go for guys that has similar traits and characteristics their father's has or at least guys that favours their brother's traits with the exception of abusive fathers ofcourse..

meaning??
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
i love my daddy so much, i hope i marry someone with his type of good character. But i really can't say yes to ur qst. I'm diff from my mum
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by druid06(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Joavid:

meaning??

If you can't comprehend the simple grammar I used to pass my point accross then I've lost all faith in humanity.

1 Like

Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by mspee(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
No, sorry! embarassed
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
druid06:

If you can't comprehend the simple grammar I used to pass my point accross then I've lost all faith in humanity.

seeing that you lose and restore faith in humanity every week,am not surprised.
undecided
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by druid06(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Joavid:

seeing that you lose and restore faith in humanity every week,am not surprised.
undecided

Ah!

Nice one!
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Omolola1: I pray to marry someone unique, he doesn't have to be like my father
DatZ all!
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Danhumprey: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chiyung: Me if I see a Man that has most of my dads charateristics I will and he is the best cook ever. How about you? Tell us if you will and if not why? wink
This is the reason why most ladies are still single......smh. undecided
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by deejay717(f): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2013
I want my husband to be like my daddyyyyyy *Beyonce voice*
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 14, 2013
No angry
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Popowaa: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Neverangry
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by konklushun(f): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Yes. A man who has my father's good qualities. My father is sooo nice and humble and he doesn't hesitate to say 'i am sorry'. He also does nt see d kitchen as solely a woman's place.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by imsuboi(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i can call u imsu.beans instead

LoL! Mondi_beans would be sexier nauu.. Don't you think? grin
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by komek(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2013
arcbabe: Hell NO he died early when i was 2yrs and left a pregnant wife behind and she had to suffer to carter 4 her children. I dnt want to marry that type of man oh!

The way u talk atimes can be very funny.

Did he commit suicide?
your comprehension ability is too low, FYI after ur education, u will write so many aptitude tests that involve enough comprehension passages.

So the earlier you learn how to comprehend, the better for u.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by jadelyn007(f): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Hell NO bt I will like to marry someone like my bestie's father.that man is awesome!!!!!
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
undecided
druid06:

Ah!

Nice one!
Hey,for better interpretation there must be understanding.
So you saying that the only reason a gal won't want to marry a man like her father is if she has been molested by him.....a very shallow way of thinking.
It did not occur to you that being a great father isn't the same as being a good husband.... vice versa.
I have my reasons for saying no,so what you believe or think it to be is not my business.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by druid06(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Joavid: undecided
Hey,for better interpretation there must be understanding.
So you saying that the only reason a gal won't want to marry a man like her father is if she has been molested by him.....a very shallow way of thinking.
It did not occur to you that being a great father isn't the same as being a good husband.... vice versa.
I have my reasons for saying no,so what you believe or think it to be is not my business.

I'm not sure if you understand my point... Too bad, I'm not in the mood to explain.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

I'm not sure if you understand my point... Too bad, I'm not in the mood to explain.
You should have done that long before losing faith in humanity the 1000th time.
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Van Lucius: Your dad is an Alpha Male....My ace the dude every other dude wants to grow up to be like
u sent me pm
Re: Women Do You Ever Hope To Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
komek:

The way u talk atimes can be very funny.

Did he commit suicide?
your comprehension ability is too low, FYI after ur education, u will write so many aptitude tests that involve enough comprehension passages.

So the earlier you learn how to comprehend, the better for u.
##faints

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Big Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate / The Pride Of Every Woman / The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.