Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? (4423 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2013
I just checked some lady's pix here on nairaland and honestly, I threw up!
They all called themselves sexy, hot, pretty in there signature but actually, they are fat and black and short, like the gosh, why decieving yrself
Mtchww, its annoying!
When a congress of meats in the pot is called, cow skin(kpomo) is trying to surface, who dash am??
Pls contribute

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
They all called themselves sexy, hot, pretty in there signature but actually, they are fat and black and short, like the gosh, why decieving yrself
Mtchww, its annoying!
When a congress of meats in the pot is called, cow skin(kpomo) is trying to surface, who dash am??
Pls contribute
dumbass question.
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by dejijohns(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2013
Make me jst dey observe as dem ladies go enta dix thread kun deal wit U...

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2013
fubara H: dumbass question.
dont be angry baby gal
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by greedie1(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2013
you threw up?! oya upload ya own pix sad

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Omolola1(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2013
I weep for this generation

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2013
gree-die:
you threw up?! oya upload ya own pix sad
check my profile baby

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1: I weep for this generation
why? Are u dating 190?
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Omolola1(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

why? Are u dating 190?

nope
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2013
U see, they cant counter me! They read and pass
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Allohrandy(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

check my profile baby
you look handsome o.
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2013
U dnt av to blame the girls,sum guyz too are the cause.Naija Guyz naturally dnt give a damn.If they see an ugly gal,they will give her false compliment that she is beautiful,they just want to av sex with her.That's y u av sum ugly galz nawadays doin shakara than the fine galz sef.Na guyz dey cause am.

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2013
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by 190theclown: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1:

nope

angry angry
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Emmadani: U dnt av to blame the girls,sum guyz too are the cause.Naija Guyz naturally dnt give a damn.If they see an ugly gal,they will give her false compliment that she is beautiful,they just want to av sex with her.That's y u av sum ugly galz nawadays doin shakara than the fine galz sef.Na guyz dey cause am.
#gbam!
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry angry
**tonguesOut**
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2013
Allohrandy: you look handsome o.
thanks, u like what u saw? U wanna feel it?
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2013
dejijohns: Make me jst dey observe as dem ladies go enta dix thread kun deal wit U...
grin
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Princeparix(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2013
*jumps into otu-owula-nwanyi-di>ria-ya-elu-maka-ihe-uto-di-ya-n'ukwu River* wink wink
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=Princeparix][/quote]
hey!
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Princeparix(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

hey!
wink wink
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Room1007: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
COS they are made in Gods image!
Heysss! Mr Man...Next time u wanna judge a womans looks or anybody for that matter, attach your picture to the thread..KmT!
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Princeparix: wink wink
u could pm me if u need my serving. Just hope u have it hairy.
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Omolola1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry angry

Oya tell them the truth
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Emeralddeee: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
I didn't wanna comment but when I saw your foolish thread earlier begging 'em ladies to rate your pic I realised you're so pathetic. No offence Bros. however I wonder why nl is filled with so many psychopathic patients as you dey so your problem na how girl wowo when your mate dey think how to make it in life, you're so focused on the outward look beauty without brains is RUBBISH, plus I think ur personality sucks please get a life my dear (advice)

8 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Princeparix(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

u could pm me if u need my serving. Just hope u have it hairy.
lekwa nu nsogbu o

tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Emeralddeee: I didn't wanna comment but when I saw your foolish thread earlier begging 'em ladies to rate your pic I realised you're so pathetic. No offence Bros. I no wowo at all, however I wonder why nl is filled with so many psychopathic patients as you dey so your problem na how girl wowo when your mate dey think how to make it in life, you're so focused on the outward look beauty without brains is RUBBISH, plus I think ur personality sucks please get a life my dear (advice)
? Wen ur done tell me, lmao, nl is a good place to dump ur frustration. Bia, come chop, u sound so hungry
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by lipsyliscious: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Mtchww, its annoying!
Pls contribute
I do know very beautiful black, fat, short girls. N I mean dey are black beauties n dey got it going on. Now simply because u don't lyk d combo does not make such girls ugly. I would very much lyk to c d pic of ur gf

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
lipsyliscious: I do know very beautiful black, fat, short girls. N I mean dey are black beauties n dey got it going on. Now simply because u don't lyk d combo does not make such girls ugly. I would very much lyk to c d pic of ur gf
u will turn lesbian, I swear!!!!
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by lipsyliscious: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

u will turn lesbian, I swear!!!!
cheesy nt a chance boo! I'm just telling u dat bin short, dark n fat does not make u ugly. Ur profile pic is Nyc, bt I wanna c how beautiful d girl u're dating is
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
lipsyliscious: cheesy nt a chance boo! I'm just telling u dat bin short, dark n fat does not make u ugly. Ur profile pic is Nyc, bt I wanna c how beautiful d girl u're dating is
can post it her but, shes hotter than omotola. Her hips be like toolz.
Well, am nt saying short, black and fat is ugly, nope!
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by lipsyliscious: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

can post it her but, shes hotter than omotola. Her hips be like toolz.
Well, am nt saying short, black and fat is ugly, nope!
u did imply dat, I would still lyk to c her, considering d fact dat u're bashing NL ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? / Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents / 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.