Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,238 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? (4413 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Emeralddeee: becuz the know you are foolish,your topic shows how myopic you are you couldn't use simple '' some girls ''
go die abeg, i dont fork ur type
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by kingtime(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmm! leaps sealed
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls OP whats the other moniker that u normally use? grin
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Pls OP whats the other moniker that u normally use? grin
seun is my former handle
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
osinachukwu: Nl girls ugly Except nadia sa,and peppy luv andd they sabi form,ugly girls in total sabi fform,na boys dey gve dm morale sha
no b d same thing wey i talk b dat?Na guyz dey make ugly girlz feel special.
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

seun is my former handle
u sound like Mr Cork
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u sound like Mr Cork
he was my school son, mr cork
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
DonCrust:

@OP is too blind to see this adorable angel. Na only worwor girls them dey see. Truly you need an opthamologist
shut up and kiss me
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
DonCrust:

kiss who? Are you sick? Even girls will prefer sucking an unripe orange rather than an hairy a55 sucker like u!
yawns
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Ladybianca(f): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

u sha want my attention erektion, oya come closer h.o.r.n.y biyatch, i loffs u

sick fool
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ladybianca:

sick fool
talk about a deranged being, sick fool Did u go to schl at all? Geez, gst101
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by paix(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

check my profile baby
You gather kpomo for mouth o.
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
paix: You gather kpomo for mouth o.
hehehe
aint stingy, come chop small
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by GennyOma: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
dis op na scam....he's jxt trynna create attention, he sounds more lyk mr cork or 190, #jex sayin o#
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
GennyOma: dis op na scam....he's jxt trynna create attention, he sounds more lyk mr cork or 190, #jex sayin o#
baby sexy, a night with me will change ur ministry
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
embarassedDats aw they wee be sayin rubbish after God said e made us in his image,
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by GennyOma: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
op i laff u in afghanistan....., i dnt do ur lyks, so take ur ministry 2 yaba left....., Eeeeewwww
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mtcheww undecided
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kip on attacking me
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by fruityjojo(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
IF dats u on ur profile pics, den u look really strange! Lyk a mosquito! Ur body is dis-proportioned! Un-attrative shape. Bk 2 ur topic, my comment isssss
OK.
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
fruityjojo: IF dats u on ur profile pics, den u look really strange! Lyk a mosquito! Ur body is dis-proportioned! Un-attrative shape. Bk 2 ur topic, my comment isssss
OK.
lmao chai
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by nipeks001(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
DonCrust:

@OP is too blind to see this adorable angel. Na only worwor girls them dey see. Truly you need an opthamologist
I hate it when nl guyz lick female's ass like this just to get their attention.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^^Tot it was only me.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by eluquenson(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Op, We have millions of NLders & I will assume your statistics is Shallow.
Do more research & come up with a worthwhile thread.
Welcome to NL newbie cheesy
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by teey2(f): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Silly thread. Who made you the judge?
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Allohrandy: you look handsome o.
tah abeg! So you believe he's d one in the pic. I've seen dat pic somewhere b4, infact more dan once.
@op. Let us even agree you're d one(which you're not), so u think say u fine, the person in the pic got nice body, but im face na zero, he has ponmo lips. embarassed he even looks gay *spits!*
now to the topic, how did u draw ur conclusion?? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2013
All the girls wey dey attck am how many of ur wowo boyfriends fine reach am?

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by Princessmel(f): 1:15am On Oct 14, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
I just checked some lady's pix here on nairaland and honestly, I threw up!
They all called themselves sexy, hot, pretty in there signature but actually, they are fat and black and short, like the gosh, why decieving yrself
Mtchww, its annoying!
When a congress of meats in the pot is called, cow skin(kpomo) is trying to surface, who dash am??
Pls contribute

Ah ah! But Kpomo is sweet na tongue
Re: Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? by MrsChima(f): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2013
Ugly men have an opinion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. / Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents / Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.