Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (4365 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
As a very social person laced with high sense of humor, I'm beginning to think I'm now evolving into an introvert cos I can now see the traits. I barely call people these days even though I have loads of credit on my phone, I sometimes don't feel comfortable when somebody comes visiting. People now complain that I find it hard to reply my whatsapp and BBM messages after reading them, and I have been accused of becoming proud and snobbish.

I now feel very fulfilled being alone inside my room while my villa mates are making fun outside which is unusual of me. In fact, I'm not socially active like I used to be. These are signs that I'm becoming introverted

What could be wrong with me ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Davash222(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
I know What's wrong with you.

You are so much angry with yourself. Your younger just bought a new car and he's doing better than you, the attention now goes to him.

Or

your closest friend just travelled out of the country, and you feel you are not doing fine after all your struggle.

Bro, just take it easy, be happy with yourself and everyone around you. Life na turn by turn.

If u prosper in a wrong environment your life may be in danger.

8 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Cool23(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Go see a therapist maybe he can help u
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
U have malaria..

11 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na buhari cause am.
Abi you no hear about the economic recession?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by thowbie7ven(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ishe aye niyen fah...go to Sat Guru Maharaji for deliverance....Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kennynikky(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Recently, I'm beginning to think I'm now evolving into an introvert. As a very social person laced with high sense of humor, I barely call people these days even though I have loads of credit on my phone. People now complain that I find it hard to reply my whatsapp and BBM messages after reading them. Some now complain that I'm becoming proud and snobbish

I now feel very fulfilled being alone in the room while my villa mates are making fun outside which is unusual of me. In fact, I'm not socially active like I used to be. These are signs that I'm becoming introverted

sorry sir, whats INTORVERT?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by buffalowings: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Recently, I'm beginning to think I'm now evolving into an introvert. As a very social person laced with high sense of humor, I barely call people these days even though I have loads of credit on my phone. People now complain that I find it hard to reply my whatsapp and BBM messages after reading them. Some now complain that I'm becoming proud and snobbish

I now feel very fulfilled being alone in the room while my villa mates are making fun outside which is unusual of me. In fact, I'm not socially active like I used to be. These are signs that I'm becoming introverted

Well, it is a sign you're becoming a man.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by IamLEGEND1: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
e mean say all the sense wey been evaporate from ur body before don dey return.
you know say as our director of women affairs,all those campus babes don shak you.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by keylogger(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:

Why should we all reply you? Keep it up
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Perhaps you have something bothering your mind. Try figure

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Khutie: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
:Dd Yhu need to start smoking joint again... Trying to be less a stoner dahz d symptoms yhu re seeing. Go back to yhur root bruh!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by MzPecs(f): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
The Holy Spirit has touched you then.. cool

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
It's either you are bored of those things or something more important is occupying you or your mind. It's a phase, it will pass or maybe not grin smiley
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by habbyy03: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
10 ways to cure you
. 1.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
e mean say all the sense wey been evaporate from ur body before don dey return.
as our director of women affairs,all those campus babes don shak you.
Wait !!!! Did u just say I'm the director of women affairs? cool
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It's either you are bored of those things or something more important is occupying you or your mind. It's a phase, it will pass or maybe not grin smiley
Yes I wouldn't deny the fact that my mind is preoccupied with a lot of things
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Tolexander: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Recently, I'm beginning to think I'm now evolving into an introvert. As a very social person laced with high sense of humor, I barely call people these days even though I have loads of credit on my phone. People now complain that I find it hard to reply my whatsapp and BBM messages after reading them, and I have been accused of becoming proud and snobbish.

this seems to be typical of frequent Nairaland posters!

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Maxi112: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Make i go create my own thread, how I'd feel this night grin

It's free na
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Perhaps you have something bothering your mind. Try figure
Yes I have a lot of things bothering me and I believe that's peculiar to every one of us
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tolexander:
this seems to be typical of frequent Nairaland posters!
I don't get you bro
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes I wouldn't deny the fact that my mind is preoccupied with a lot of things
obviously grin so once you've sorted out the things that are preoccupying your mind you will be back to normal wink
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes I have a lot of things bothering me and I believe that's peculiar to every one of us
I guess that's what it is. We all have those moments. I can relate
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
There's absolutely nothing wrong in enjoying your own company. But if it bothers you so much, sit down and think deeply about what's remotely behind the change.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Tolexander: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't get you bro
the same way I feel about myself.

The thought of what to post, the imagination of what thread to create, response to mentions and some other Nairaland issues and the time spent doing them are enough to make one to be cut off from friends.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
obviously grin so once you've sorted out the things that are preoccupying your mind you will be back to normal wink
Alryt let's see how it goes
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tolexander:
the same way I feel about myself.

The thought of what to post, the imagination of what thread to create, response to mentions and some other Nairaland issues and the time spent doing them are enough to make one to be cut off from friends.
Gbaaaaam!!! I'm glad you can relate to my situation
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Jay542(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sort the things out. If things doesn't change then old age don dey set in and outside doesn't interest you anymore.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by herzern1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari ehn.... grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

Sort the things out. If things doesn't change then old age don dey set in and outside doesn't interest you anymore.
Egbon, abeg never let old age set in oooo cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Jay542(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, abeg never let old age set in oooo cheesy
Lol. See old man dey fear old sha grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Davash222:
I know What's wrong with you.

You are so much angry with yourself. Your younger just bought a new car and he's doing better than you, the attention now goes to him.

Or

your closest friend just travelled out of the country, and you feel you are not doing fine after all your struggle.

Bro, just take it easy, be happy with yourself and everyone around you. Life na turn by turn.

If u prosper in a wrong environment your life may be in danger.
Oooh!! That word of encouragement just gingered me... Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her / Small-sized Popular Actor Set To Wed His Stunning Bootylicious Girlfriend / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.