Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? (756 Views)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Ever Dated An Abookii Or Mallam Before? / Would You Marry An Identical Twin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? by Leysco(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Pls what are the issues with dating an identical twin. Am planning to date one. The two are always together. When i approach one, the other will show up.
Re: Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? by Omolola1(f): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2013
ha! That's a serious one
Re: Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? by fabulouzzi(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Jux study her character, talks, walkin step nd u shud always b wit ha to know al dis tins. I mean d one u r planin to date.
Re: Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2013
in secondary school back in the days.
Re: Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? by Leysco(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
I hav been able to differentiate her. She is darker. Yesterday, i ended up collecting the number of both of them. We work in the same place
Re: Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? by Enegod(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ive dated four different sets of twins.
Each time was different. But dealing with
the last set I dated, if one got mad at me
both would be mad at me. They would
take turns telling me off on the phone, it
was weird. I use to wonder if they ever
mimicked one another when I was dating
her. Twins are crazy. I never want to date
twins again.
Re: Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? by sexymoma(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
there should be something different between them
is either the voice, stature, complexion or the way they walk.... try and study both of them
try to identify what is different between the one you wanna date and the other one.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Cheat On Her Now? / Our Love was Not Meant To Be / How To Make A Man/woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.