Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Our Love was Not Meant To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Love was Not Meant To Be (756 Views)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Love was Not Meant To Be by ladionline: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
As i walked through the horizon of the sea there at Marina, wandering sheet of fresh sea breeze collided with my nerves and I felt a spasm. And all the though I hold about you came gushing upon my memory this late afternoon.

Its sure i looked forlorn, i was crazy and schizophrenically looking to sea just to see if your face could form upon the waters, RM. I long to see your face again, although its impossible. How can i see it when its all memory of walking shadows?

Will you ever see the beautiful break of the day again now? will you? I don't know, and that's the reason I cried the moment I heard you were no more. My love, it is so soon to be no more if only for the good of the times.

We were once one in love, and your frame is the most beautiful I've ever seen, your face glow in the brightness of just little light all night, and you were indeed a queen of my heart. I long to see your beautiful face again, though it is impossible now, RM.

I was in crush and breathless every moment with you. You are the paragon of innocent beauty and your smile is a charmer. Anyone would have loved you just the way I do for the gift of nature in you. RM, its so soon to be no more if it's only for the good of the times.

But you must go on to another world,
You must come to the end of a journey,
You left without anyone to fill a vacuum,
You went with a charming grace and humanity.

You left your beautiful dreams all over the place, my love.
Its so soon to be no more if it's only for the good of the times.

cryrest in peace, sweet love. cry
Re: Our Love was Not Meant To Be by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
pele dear, take heart. cry cry cry cry
Re: Our Love was Not Meant To Be by ladionline: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
ammyluv2002: pele dear, take heart. cry cry cry cry

such is life,
Aani firu e san fun rawa.
she took a part of me. cry cry
Re: Our Love was Not Meant To Be by pasqal09: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mtchwwww!
Re: Our Love was Not Meant To Be by dahmie2013: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Our Love was Not Meant To Be by ladionline: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Last night, I saw you in my dream. You are fair as rose, supple and so regal. I tried to call you, oh no, but I can't. This is my dream oh my delutions! How I long to talk to you and whisper sweet nothing and caress you. I long to see you, to share sweet memories with you. I long to hold you again and again through the time. If I can see you again in this life we'll be leading one sweet life 2gether. Yinka, godbye and be fine wherever your spirit go.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Man/woman Happy / Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free / Reasons Why Most Men Marry Old Ladies and Vice versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.