Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth (33569 Views)

A Man Lift A Donkey With His Teeth Only / Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by iamdsam: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Adamskuty: Ooh boy grin #faints
Where is the koboko *whips him very hard and shouting ASUU strike!*

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by UjSizzle(f): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nawa are we gon' have teething olympics soon? undecided
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by iamdsam: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Adamskuty: Ooh boy grin #faints
Endtime fainting!
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
iamdsam: If that fit carry generator and cement, then e fit break person bone too. Tell am to use am take kill these Boko boys and bad politicians
Lolz. But If na you be boko boy, you go wait make the boy bring his teeth near you before you finish am with your Correct AK 47 RIFLE?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
uj_sizzle: Nawa are we gon' have teething olympics soon? undecided
You are free to host it.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
iamdsam: Endtime fainting!
Na everything be endtime? If so you sef be end time guy.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dhortunn:

Chai!!!...What is this one saying
He need slaps.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by switdil(f): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
E no go know anything this time
Na until he grow small n e teeth begin fall e hand
Na that tym e go kno sey khaki no be leather
Even sensodyn or colgate toothpaste no go do anything dat tym
E go better make e change e mind n fynd beta thing to do quick
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by comrChris(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
n what did he get after lifting those things or he is jst seeking attention unnecessarilly mtcheeeew
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
switdil: E no go know anything this time
Na until he grow small n e teeth begin fall e hand
Na that tym e go kno sey khaki no be leather
Even sensodyn or colgate toothpaste no go do anything dat tym
E go better make e change e mind n fynd beta thing to do quick
I go help u tell am. SMH.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
comrChris: n what did he get after lifting those things or he is jst seeking attention unnecessarilly mtcheeeew
confirm.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by tricia06(f): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
lolz!juju neva finish 4 9ja shocked
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by stylz1: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
WE DON;T CARE IF YOU CARRY THE PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY....YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Heyliesha(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
call it childish behaviour,i knw send.... its ur prayer and aspiration to make frontpage too....wat shall i say unto da lord.....all i hv 2 say is thank u lord...i dont even knw wat to say....
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Ninilowo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sermwell: How does dat end ASUU strike? Abeg make dem arrest dis guy 4 constituting public nuisance:
grin
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
tricia06: lolz!juju neva finish 4 9ja shocked
So as u fine reach you dey ask this kind question.
#Oya take your slap#
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by amjoseph19: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bro, you are no match for liverpool luis suarez.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
im teeth na forklift?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Ekhemini(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: gringrin oya tel us..what cn u lift up with those ur loose teeth
U shud knw na wink
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
am_joseph19: Bro, you are no match for liverpool luis suarez.
Kia! And na comment be that o
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Olekumaster: im teeth na forklift?
Bro google is your friend o!
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Situation: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Buaaahh!! I never even finish to dey chew ma “pako“
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by ReubenAbati: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Khalessi: Eyah the leaders of tomorrow have been reduced to magicians. grin

Just when you think you've seen it all, another mad man pops out of hiding

How I wan read wetin u type now?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Daziz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
How e take kill all d ASUU official mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by brightstar79: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin ;Dhmmmm.

;Dhmmmm.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by ceasarpoetic(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
as if itz izzy wt ordinary strenght.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Richy4(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
And there was no one around to remind him the danger ahead as he appraoch 50years. even the Op was busy snapping away just to put it on front page i surpose
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by McAmah(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
If i hear

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Sheenor: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
ε̲̣̣̣̥ wan kill him sef?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge / Cyph Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.