Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth (33568 Views)

A Man Lift A Donkey With His Teeth Only / Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by badmeat(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Man must wack
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ekhemini:
U shud knw na wink
hehe

If I knew I wouldn't ask oo ..
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by badmeat(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Man must wack,grin
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by brightstar79: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] :Dwhat is this world turning into. things. are happening. sadwhat is this world turning into. things. are happening.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by AdeniyiA(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Q.Mark:
He should keep these pictures for his children and grandchildren to show them he once had teeth.
grin,
grin grin grin
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by ibsals(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
bid4rich: Hulk Hogan of our time. e be like say the boy wan build his teeth fr the next Olympic. Keep it up jor, u go win
na real
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wonders they say shall neva END,cuz at these TIME All these THINGS suprise me
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by africapunch: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Naija got Talent! grin grin
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Jayuba(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Is that his tallent or what?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by kevinkod(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
[Thebrightest]Can he lift a plane with his teeth? If not, he is pombocastinationally femonalostic.

Pls stop dis ur idiocracy of using meaningless grammar, almost every tread I open today u are always there uttering dis gabage call grammar. Maybe u don knw dat u ar not impresing anybody. mtchewwww oponu radarada
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by buskie13(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Big4wig: Dis 1 is Strong
ileyi gini gan
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by MrMac10(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am sure that boy was raised with Akpu n Ofe onubu More Greece( Athens) to ur elbow
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by dimexilux(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Big4wig: Dis 1 is Strong
sure! he must av drank ogidiga
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by eksammy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Khalessi: Eyah the leaders of tomorrow have been reduced to magicians. grin

Na waa for ur white comment.........so tell me, wat did u say?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
I dnt think that u need a prophet to tell you that this is a sign of end time.. End time tinz.. angry
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Ekhemini(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: hehe

If I knew I wouldn't ask oo ..
Ok...lots of things but in summary,I can lift you tongue
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by adultdesigner: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
what is all this trash self,well am going to lift keke napep with my teeth.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by ERockson: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is how Luiz Surez started
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by dimexilux(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
adultdesigner: what is all this trash self,well am going to lift keke napep with my teeth.
lmao...oya try it and let's see
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Wizdray: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Na Today?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by tara1(f): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
India jazology, his teeth go soon pull off
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by okeyokeyjah(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
The market dey sale 2ru our comment shia!
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by mukailasule(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
d boy don brake record
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Rejoice5000(f): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
what's the meaning of this?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by toluxa1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
A friend

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by 3ace(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
I think this skill should be organized into a competitive game. People who can lift heavy objects with their teeth are surfacing these days. It will be an interesting sport.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by lastpage: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Next time "Liverpool's Liuz Suarez" bites some innocent fella, l will ask this boy to show him how to bite! shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge / Cyph Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.