Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth (33563 Views)

A Man Lift A Donkey With His Teeth Only / Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by bizonline: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
He is slowly distroying his teeth with those acts

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dat one na small... Wat of me wey use teeth uproot tree Use my mouth transport acid?? I dey sleep inside anthill... Do my jacuzzi for indian ocean... This na small nah... Na useless tings we sabi do for dis country... Mtschew...
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
;DAnd you girls go still run kiss am ooooo coolAnd you girls go still run kiss am ooooo
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Localamos(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Q.Mark:
He should keep these pictures for his children and grandchildren to show them he once had teeth.

lol … lwkmb…
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by bizonline: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
My guy, abeg stop doing that thing, its not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by idsuzie(f): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
shocked
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by bid4rich(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
bizonline:

Abeg make I ask you, wetin dem dey carry teeth do for olympic?

Go and ask Ronaldinho na
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Coldfeet(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
tunapawizzy:
u neva kum finish?
Almost
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by victor260(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Am nt suprise at all.....End Time Tins
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by OCcool: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
End Time Teeth
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: gringrin oya tel us..what cn u lift up with those ur loose teeth
He can lift your BRE@ST.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Lilchilz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thebrightest: Can he lift a plane with his teeth? If not, he is pombocastinationally femonalostic.
bros easy now,,,shey u never chop dis afternoon ni
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
ASUU strike is working. grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by mihis: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Abeg, This one no be any skill
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by elpatch(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Guys,please I need your advice,I just realised that I've misplaced my credentials-originals.the last time I made use of it was when I went to submit my MPH form at OAU,I've checked my house like severally to no avail.i'm yet to get to Ife though.I know the worst case scenerio is not to find it,should that happen,what will I do?I am so so in disarray now.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Mercyraheem: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
voodoo at it's highest peak
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by alotofgrace(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
is this whats trending in naija nw?
mtchhheeewww
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by symbianDON(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
if this type bite person na heavy problem o
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Lilaex: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ekhemini: grin. Only?

No mind am me i day draw my family car and evrione(5) inside wit my Di!ck.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by skybodmas: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mtchewwwww! Baba lawo's power on point.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
He doesn't want his teeth againundecided
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thebrightest: He can lift your BRE@ST.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Adamskuty(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ooh boy grin #faints
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lil chilz: bros easy now,,,shey u never chop dis afternoon ni
I typed it while tearing a babe...
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by iamdsam: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tell this dummy to use e teeth take kill all the Boko Haram members and bad politicians we got in Nigeria
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
iamdsam: Tell this idiot to use e teeth take kill all the Boko Haram and bad politicians we got in Nigeria
Oga in what way?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Adamskuty: Ooh boy grin #faints
When u wake up, let us know.

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by jahbiz: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
This guy should be saving 4 plastic/wood teeth in his early 50 because all his front teeth would have removed by then.

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by iamdsam: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thebrightest: Oga in what way?
If that fit carry generator and cement, then e fit break person bone too. Tell am to use am take kill these Boko boys and bad politicians
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by etankoko(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
this one na talent abi na skills?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
bid4rich:

Go and ask Ronaldinho na
Ronaldinho now have a better teeth. You are not current at all.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by PosCaricature: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Voodoo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Thor Love And Thunder HD Version bootlega.com / BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina / BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.