Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611300 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
ancient1:

Congrats on your medical call up bro, i guess the countdown begins . im supposing youl be arriving in dec or early january, try to be here for orientation i missed mine due to embassy wahala and i still have issues getting around on campus, its quite likely ill join you guys coming in jan for orientation, so come quickly make we collide. . Bro note that youl be landing at the peak of winter, which is complete chaos down here ... i heard it gets to -25, -30 sometimes so be prepared to experience that tillapril before any chasnce of proper summer.. as you know i arrived last month and its already pretty cool right now we are shuttling 5 - -2 at times but its getting colder. i spoke with some naija guys i met here who came in january , i dont think the feedback i got will quite encourage you, all i can say is this one dude said as soon as he stepped out of the plane wey the cold touch him body, he ran back inside the plane fullspeed. After much pleading and negotiation, he came out .... lol....another thing is that youre likely gonna have to walk from the plane to the arrivals lounge , i mean on the tarmac ....cus its a small airport so sorry none of those thingys with heating that connect you into the airport direct from the plane....just prepare your mind for that walk. try and get the thickest jacket you can get from naija and keep it close to you through the flight... Charlottetown is a small quiet town....very low intl student population at upei but trust naija , we be like indians in that no where wen we no dey reach. ill introduce you to a couple guys i met here when you land.

cheers and welcome to canada.
Hello bro.Wil luv to inbox u .pls send me ur email add.Here is mine nkem4real46@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
ancient1:

Congrats on your medical call up bro, i guess the countdown begins . im supposing youl be arriving in dec or early january, try to be here for orientation i missed mine due to embassy wahala and i still have issues getting around on campus, its quite likely ill join you guys coming in jan for orientation, so come quickly make we collide. . Bro note that youl be landing at the peak of winter, which is complete chaos down here ... i heard it gets to -25, -30 sometimes so be prepared to experience that tillapril before any chasnce of proper summer.. as you know i arrived last month and its already pretty cool right now we are shuttling 5 - -2 at times but its getting colder. i spoke with some naija guys i met here who came in january , i dont think the feedback i got will quite encourage you, all i can say is this one dude said as soon as he stepped out of the plane wey the cold touch him body, he ran back inside the plane fullspeed. After much pleading and negotiation, he came out .... lol....another thing is that youre likely gonna have to walk from the plane to the arrivals lounge , i mean on the tarmac ....cus its a small airport so sorry none of those thingys with heating that connect you into the airport direct from the plane....just prepare your mind for that walk. try and get the thickest jacket you can get from naija and keep it close to you through the flight... Charlottetown is a small quiet town....very low intl student population at upei but trust naija , we be like indians in that no where wen we no dey reach. ill introduce you to a couple guys i met here when you land.

Hello bro.Wil luv to inbox u .pls send me ur email add.Here is mine nkem4real46@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ ancient 1... Thanks for that Flag, anytime i see that flag dey blow as breeze dey blow am, i just smile and say God bless Canada...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gratefuledge: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised  because he's truly not asleep. 
Date of Application: 27th September 2013
Date of Medical Instruction: 12th November 2013
Thanks to every one on this thread one way or the other the posts made by all were a source of chill pill and encouragement for me during the wait period.

Go to consultant practice..... Take along 28k+2photocopies of your passoprt data page..... 4 passoprt photographs..... Plus a drivers licence...... You'll get it don tomorrow..... Get dere as early as possible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised  because he's truly not asleep. 
Thanks to every one on this thread one way or the other the posts made by all were a source of chill pill and encouragement for me during the wait period.
make we storm asaju friday na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2013
ancient1:

i don die b dat na me way be say i still be small pikin wan dey walk tour de airport for cool wey fomit free me infact dat day i dey comot na 5swaeters i go wear and my oga ancient1 pls jst drop ur numba for me i will PM u my sucess and also let you know when i dey come u don already turn my skl daddy be dat sef.PAPA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2013
BlessedNkem:
Blessed are you coming to UPEI
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2013
BlessedNkem:

I know there is a way you can get in touch with me @ my email via here, do that and ill be sure to respond. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: i don die b dat na me way be say i still be small pikin wan dey walk tour de airport for cool wey fomit free me infact dat day i dey comot na 5swaeters i go wear and my oga ancient1 pls jst drop ur numba for me i will PM u my sucess and also let you know when i dey come u don already turn my skl daddy be dat sef.PAPA

bro when time reach email me and ill send you my number, meanwhile no too fear the cold, ive seen your muscles on your profile photo...haba, boys wey no weigh reach you dey here dey survive am, just prepare to go for some proper winter shopping once you land. ive not even completed my winter shopping yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2013
ancient1:

bro when time reach email me and ill send you my number, meanwhile no too fear the cold, ive seen your muscles on your profile photo...haba, boys wey no weigh reach you dey here dey survive am, just prepare to go for some proper winter shopping once you land. ive not even completed my winter shopping yet.
i will PM u my progress i have even applied for residence bt am awaiting offer or you advise me on wat to do cos me and my parents are confused if we shld pay nw i register to denise and andrew hall for a 7day meal plan hope say dere food make sense ne ni wan dey vomit food anihw cos i lik food
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 1:44am On Nov 13, 2013
pirezo96: Will be storming the embassy on thurday...make I go inquire abt my application cos I nor undastand this one wey VO dey just August applicant dey enta September...LOL...was there today sha but I got there late...pm me on pirezi96@yahoo.com.
Please I applied september 16th and I am yet to be called upon. Can we go together to inquire whatsup?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 1:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Congratulations! I tap from your Oº°˚˚˚˚°ºO. I applied sept 16 via paper route Lagos. I am still expectant. God who has done your own will do mine this week IJN. I am to resume Jan 2 2014.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 2:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Huzzie: [b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
3. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
4. Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
5. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
6. Nasdaq AUGUST 2 Paper route
7. Snugle AUGUST 2 Paper route
8. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
9. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
10. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
12. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
13. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
14. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
15. pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
16. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
17. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
18. D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
19. Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
20. Sunshine_endles OCTOBER 30 Online route
21. Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route
22. Kingsolve SEPTEMBER 16 Paper Route
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 2:38am On Nov 13, 2013
chidinmaaa: Pls anybody storming the embassy on tuesday? Abeg make we chat privately ooo like chrigo and miss bon lol
Please were you at the embassy? I also want to go there and find out abt mine. Can we go together?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 3:11am On Nov 13, 2013
Onye oma:

To add to what has already been said:
In that case, you can go with the company S0A but pls tell ur dad that @ every point in time during the processing of ur application, he should always try to leave a min. balance of a good sum cos no one knows when the embassy might contact the bank for the confirmation of the a/c...
It is assumed that the company is in operation on a daily basis and the operational expenses is being serviced by the company a/c as well (Plus the money ur dad wants to use in sponsoring ur education)...so have that @ d back of ur mind while coming up with the closing balance to work with.

I wish you all the best...

Thank you very much and you are absolutely right. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
3. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
4. Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
5. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
6. Nasdaq AUGUST 2 Paper route
7. Snugle AUGUST 2 Paper route
8. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
9. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
10. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
12. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
13. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
14. Marksum AUGUST 26 Paper route
15. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
16. pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
17. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
18. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
19. Kingsolve SEPTEMBER 16 Paper rout2
20. D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
21. Sunshine_endles OCTOBER 30 Online route
22. Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2013
gratefuledge:

Go to consultant practice..... Take along 28k+2photocopies of your passoprt data page..... 4 passoprt photographs..... Plus a drivers licence...... You'll get it don tomorrow..... Get dere as early as possible
Thanks I used an agent and they seem to have a connection with Asaju
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2013
kingsolve:
Congratulations! I tap from your Oº°˚˚˚˚°ºO. I applied sept 16 via paper route Lagos. I am still expectant. God who has done your own will do mine this week IJN. I am to resume Jan 2 2014.
Thanks, yours is on its way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: make we storm asaju friday na
not yet in Lagos, will come around by weekend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 6:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Congrats Dr_Jay02. Yours was sure a fast application. I'm preping for mine already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2013
More medical call up this week. For all those that have gotten their medical call-up/TRV, I say a big congratulation. For those awaiting Medical Call-up/TRV, this week will not pass you by in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2013
@Dr_Jay02 n Olabo_key.....Congrats on ur medical call n TRV respectively.....I tap, suck, lick from ur blessings.

D_Fodio: More medical call up this week. For all those that have gotten their medical call-up/TRV, I say a big congratulation. For those awaiting Medical Call-up/TRV, this week will not pass you by in Jesus name
Aameen bro......I grab am

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Kingsolve and Pirez96z
Plz check your mails and revert to me.I will like to link up with you.

kingsolve:
Please were you at the embassy? I also want to go there and find out abt mine. Can we go together?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2013
I emailed my Waec & degree certificate to Sait without scratch card, while my sch sent my transcript direct to Sait.I was not asked for any card.
mistur_chris: hello my nairalanders...... i just got a mail from SAIT saying my transcripts documents are not complete. i called and they asked me for my degree certificate and my waec scratch card.... please how do i send it to them? any ideas?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2013
I emailed my Waec & degree certificate to Sait without scratch card, while my sch sent my transcript direct to Sait.I was not asked for any card.
mistur_chris: hello my nairalanders...... i just got a mail from SAIT saying my transcripts documents are not complete. i called and they asked me for my degree certificate and my waec scratch card.... please how do i send it to them? any ideas?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2013
kingsolve:

God go suprise us all we medical hopefuls.B4 diz week go end.in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2013
Sleek5:

Ambeyh they didn't instruct you to pay anything, you should be happy...am sure everyone will be happy if not instructed to pay and you were even PRAYING for them to instruct you to pay...be like the money boku well well 4 u...lol. Well, you can still pay even as you are not instructed to pay. No loss..
maybe na fresh dudes dem dey tell make dem no pay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2013
tolyem: Kingsolve and Pirez96z

Please I don't know how to check my PM. I can see the notification that you sent me a message but been battling with how to view it. Where do I click on pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2013

Are storming on thurs too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2013

Are u storming on thurs too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2013
tebenezer:

@Ambeyh...kukuma drop the money for NL account number so that if anyone in the nearest future requires payment,then we substitute it him....its one of those thing as money buku for ur hand.....And we all shall give you the honor of a NL ambassador......Abi ause,I talk well
no worry jst drop ypur acct number plus money wey i go use transport my self to the bank so i go pay the money grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2013
kingsolve:
Please I don't know how to check my PM. I can see the notification that you sent me a message but been battling with how to view it. Where do I click on pls?

Just check ur inbox for an email. Den reply d mail. Dats all

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.