Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611293 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin
tonyrero:
Now dat u are here, ur medical wud come. Just believe!! Pls leave ChriGo n Miss bon dey are just thrashing TRV issues privately....nothing more grin
Amen o,Bros I jst dey jealous the canadian love ogrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
BlessedNkem: Submited 10th of Sept,was called for Medicals 6th of Nov.So wat next guys,how long do u tink it wil take to get d visa afta Medicals and wil d embassy ask d applicant to go pay tuition fee.Pls reply guys.Luv u all

Congratulation Bro God will perfect that which he has started in ur life + I tap from ur success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ..i hail bros....Nice to see the silent followers trooping out...my oga Huzzie go add ur name to the List....Miss bon sends her warm greetings too grin.....
Tnx bros o..Bros as diz hu na luv dey go E be lyk say I go enta studio sing 4 hu na o grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Thanks yours is on its way
I claim it in jesus name grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
marksum: Tnx bros o..Bros as diz hu na luv dey go E be lyk say I go enta studio sing 4 hu na o grin
....Really!! Am sure Miss bon would wana hear it grin....Thanx bro....thumbs up...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....wow!!!! another sept applicant......na wa ooooo......pls can u list the documents u submitted?......medics takes at least 2wks....some took 5days anyway.......asaju clinic seem pretty fast with dia medics.......if ur package came with no instructions to pay tuition and board then u are 60% lucky......once again congrats!!!!!........don't forget to list the docx........

Thanks my brodas,apart frm the usual required Documents on d checklist u can find online,I included a leta of consent frm my parent showin dey re aware og my travel n my uncle bin my sponsor,den a letter frm my sponsor lawyer statin n assurin dem dat I wil be catered for n wil nt take a job Wen I get there n so on,and also my sponsor personal Statement of acc.which means I used 2statement of accs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
BlessedNkem: Thanks my brodas,apart frm the usual required Documents on d checklist u can find online,I included a leta of consent frm my parent showin dey re aware og my travel n my uncle bin my sponsor,den a letter frm my sponsor lawyer statin n assurin dem dat I wil be catered for n wil nt take a job Wen I get there n so on,and also my sponsor personal Statement of acc.which means I used 2statement of accs.
....How much was in both SOA ?....just wana be sure if na 200m dey dia grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
thanks dear yours its on its way, follow and send me a pm i will get the mail.

A big amen...sent you a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
BlessedNkem: Thanks my brodas,apart frm the usual required Documents on d checklist u can find online,I included a leta of consent frm my parent showin dey re aware og my travel n my uncle bin my sponsor,den a letter frm my sponsor lawyer statin n assurin dem dat I wil be catered for n wil nt take a job Wen I get there n so on,and also my sponsor personal Statement of acc.which means I used 2statement of accs.

Did you submit your visa application via the online route or at vfs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Congratulation Bro God will perfect that which he has started in ur life + I tap from ur success.
Thanks bro.Nkem4real46@yahoo.com.Dats my email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sleek5:

Did you submit your visa application via the online route or at vfs?
Submited at vfs at oregun ikeja.
D company's statement is 5. while personal is 2.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
BlessedNkem:
Submited at vfs at oregun ikeja.
D company's statement is 5. while personal is 2.
....Wow!! U mean 5naira and 2naira.....Just kidding grin....Niceone bro...I believe dis is God at work.....Congrats again....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sleek5:

A big amen...sent you a pm
Replied you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
hi All,

Just wanna start by appreciating all the contributors on this topic, you have given invaluable insights on how to apply successfully to gain admission, gain TRV as well as integrate into the Canadian system successfully. I really wasnt able to go through all the posts and chapters, but the ones i went through gave me boost of morale and motivation to start my application.

I intend to pursue an MBA, have applied to MUN for fall 2014. Now I intend to register for GMAt because it is a requirement (minimum score 550) and because we have just two centers in Naija which is lag and abj, I am looking at doing it in January 2014 (work and family responsibilities). I am also hoping I pass at one sitting considering the costs and inconvenience of having to fly to lag or abj more than once for an exam, and also knowing that it takes 3weeks for the official test score to get to the school. My question to fellow experienced NLders that have done the GMAt is, How long did you prepare for it?did you really register with a tutor? Was the free sample questions downloaded from the mba website sufficient to pass the exam? i do not want to gamble with this opportunity because right now, I have started seeing Canada in my dreams already..lol

I would appreciate your responses to this to enable me make my decision on when to take the test.

many thanks y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Wow!! U mean 5naira and 2naira.....Just kidding grin....Niceone bro...I believe dis is God at work.....Congrats again....
oh bro.Funny u,5. is ok u know.tuition fee is 2. den an extra $10k for housin n odas expenses.because d acc has to show tution fee n an extra $10k. but oluwa is highly involved
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
hello my nairalanders...... i just got a mail from SAIT saying my transcripts documents are not complete. i called and they asked me for my degree certificate and my waec scratch card.... please how do i send it to them? any ideas?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: The best na university of Prince Edward Island try it its pretty cool

Congrats on your medical call up bro, i guess the countdown begins . im supposing youl be arriving in dec or early january, try to be here for orientation i missed mine due to embassy wahala and i still have issues getting around on campus, its quite likely ill join you guys coming in jan for orientation, so come quickly make we collide. . Bro note that youl be landing at the peak of winter, which is complete chaos down here ... i heard it gets to -25, -30 sometimes so be prepared to experience that tillapril before any chasnce of proper summer.. as you know i arrived last month and its already pretty cool right now we are shuttling 5 - -2 at times but its getting colder. i spoke with some naija guys i met here who came in january , i dont think the feedback i got will quite encourage you, all i can say is this one dude said as soon as he stepped out of the plane wey the cold touch him body, he ran back inside the plane fullspeed. After much pleading and negotiation, he came out .... lol....another thing is that youre likely gonna have to walk from the plane to the arrivals lounge , i mean on the tarmac ....cus its a small airport so sorry none of those thingys with heating that connect you into the airport direct from the plane....just prepare your mind for that walk. try and get the thickest jacket you can get from naija and keep it close to you through the flight... Charlottetown is a small quiet town....very low intl student population at upei but trust naija , we be like indians in that no where wen we no dey reach. ill introduce you to a couple guys i met here when you land.

cheers and welcome to canada.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls anybody storming d embassy on thursday should pls pm me ooo.tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
pls o...what's dis Miss Bon thing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Agielted: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello Everyone!
I would like to know the best/ most reliable ways to apply to a school and be admitted. I ask this because, a friend who is using an agency is advising that I use the agents as it's more reliable. However, I am of the opinion that I can apply to my school of choice and be admitted without any agent charging me for something I can do. I hold a 2:1 and meet other departmental requirements.
So friends, what do you all think about this? Would you advise I use the agency or do the admission process myself. Please advice.
Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pirezo96(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Will be storming the embassy on thurday...make I go inquire abt my application cos I nor undastand this one wey VO dey just August applicant dey enta September...LOL...was there today sha but I got there late...pm me on pirezi96@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Quantumfisika: pls o...what's dis Miss Bon thing?
....Miss bon na human being....Female to be precise....Not a thing biko.....She's my very gud friend here on nairaland grin.....Miss bon wana mind saying hi to Quantumfiska?.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Agielted: Hello Everyone!
I would like to know the best/ most reliable ways to apply to a school and be admitted. I ask this because, a friend who is using an agency is advising that I use the agents as it's more reliable. However, I am of the opinion that I can apply to my school of choice and be admitted without any agent charging me for something I can do. I hold a 2:1 and meet other departmental requirements.
So friends, what do you all think about this? Would you advise I use the agency or do the admission process myself. Please advice.
Thanks...
......You do not need an agent...Just browse tru the sch's website and check out the requirements....you can flow with dis link
www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

You would understand better....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
hi smiley
Quantumfisika: pls o...what's dis Miss Bon thing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Agielted: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ......You do no need an agent...Just browse tru the sch's website and check out the requirements....you can flow with dis link

Thanks ChriGo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
pirezo96: Will be storming the embassy on thurday...make I go inquire abt my application cos I nor undastand this one wey VO dey just August applicant dey enta September...LOL...was there today sha but I got there late...pm me on pirezi96@yahoo.com.
....Ok Nice grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
mistur_chris: hello my nairalanders...... i just got a mail from SAIT saying my transcripts documents are not complete. i called and they asked me for my degree certificate and my waec scratch card.... please how do i send it to them? any ideas?

Scan the certificate and write out the pin on the card and forward to them. Either thru email or upload on their website. Shikena
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ......You do no need an agent...Just browse tru the sch's website and check out the requirements....you can flow with dis link

You don't need any agent. If you do, you are giving him or her free money. There is nothing so serious about it. Wise up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
pirezo96: Will be storming the embassy on thurday...make I go inquire abt my application cos I nor undastand this one wey VO dey just August applicant dey enta September...LOL...was there today sha but I got there late...pm me on pirezi96@yahoo.com.

I sent you a mail. Abeg check am. Tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
olabo_key: ...And she whispered to my heart..."Daddy the nightmares era is over... go and get it, it is a gift from me"... smiley Na so I go chop my TRV o... To God be the Glory... Thanks my people... I wish the Medical/TRV awaitees the best....

I'm so very happy for you, she's such a bundle of blessing. At last you won. Congrats. I tap from your blessing oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
monique2002: hey guys kinda need some advise. i ve been going thru this thread for days now (parts 1 to 4) and also some other research, but just decide to ask a straight question, if anyone has got an answer. i will soon be thru wit my masters in Germany ( just remaining my thesis) and am thinking of migrating to Canada to study a one year PGD in social work cuz i don't want to study for another two years masters course. so my question is will i be able to register and work as a social worker after graduation? and what is the best province to do so? i also hear u are give one year work permit for PGD courses. i don't mind, but i just want to know where will be easier to get a social worker job. thanks

I'm also going for social work(gerontology) at sheridan college ontario. Its always good to apply for a program that has minimum of one year and half. Because you would be given 2years study permit. Never go for a program with short duration. Its at your disadvantage
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Miss bon na human being....Female to be precise....Not a thing biko.....She's my very gud friend here on nairaland grin.....Miss bon wana mind saying hi to Quantumfiska?.....

oook..apologies Miss Bon. Shout out to u...Chirgo I remain evaly loyal..* Saluting*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.