Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608957 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: come shey una dey fear to answer this question ni i don ask am b4 no response now i wan ask am again and i want answer ooooh it states
HOW WILL SOMEBIDY KNOW IF THE EMBASSY ADVISED HIM TO PAY TUITION AND BOARD IS IT IN THE ENVELOPE WHERE THE INT'L PASSPORT IS GIVEN TO YOU FOR MEDICAL OR NA THROUGH TRACKING OF APPLICATION AND EMAIL. . . . .
....Bro Chewing gum dey ya eyes?...You know see my quote on this question?....haba!! Concentrate dude before u lose it...lol...You are busy chasing woman grin....scrow back and see my reply....Hian!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Gabi2013: Hi Nairalanders, I am new here, please can someone tell me the best times to submit application for a study permit for programs beginning September 2014. Thank you all
....Best time to apply is April for both paper and online route.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oduwan: i feel so happy each time i read dis page cos pple really making it fast. well am still hanging oooo. i want to go for my post grad in any public administration or Dip. management. pls someone should help me plssss,i need a sch that will not have much protocols. thanks
....What kinda protocol?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
tgat means i was not advised to pay omo and i was praying for them to advise me to pay oooh i thought its only ppl goin for there masters that they dont tell to pay dnt know its both UG and MG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: tgat means i was not advised to pay omo and i was praying for them to advise me to pay oooh i thought its only ppl goin for there masters that they dont tell to pay dnt know its both UG and MG
....Ambeyh...Haba!! Seems you dey with woman live when u dey post this ...lol...Cdhc can instruct anybody to pay....it doesn't boil down to whether u're going for Masters,Pgd or UG ...dey have dia reasons for instructing peeps to pay....i guess my own reason for not instructing me to pay be say dem see say i be fine fresh dude for the pics wey i put so they know dis must be the nairaland dude grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: tgat means i was not advised to pay omo and i was praying for them to advise me to pay oooh i thought its only ppl goin for there masters that they dont tell to pay dnt know its both UG and MG

Ambeyh they didn't instruct you to pay anything, you should be happy...am sure everyone will be happy if not instructed to pay and you were even PRAYING for them to instruct you to pay...be like the money boku well well 4 u...lol. Well, you can still pay even as you are not instructed to pay. No loss..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Ambeyh...Haba!! Seems you dey with woman live when u dey post this ...lol...Cdhc can instruct anybody to pay....it doesn't boil down to whether u're going for Masters,Pgd or UG ...dey have dia reasons for instructing peeps to pay....i guess my own reason for not instructing me to pay be say dem see say i be fine fresh dude for the pics wey i put so they know dis must be the nairaland dude grin......

The instruct to pay thingy is funny sef, Am going for a Master's program and was asked to pay one year tuition and board. I paid only the Tuition then make them understand I will be living off campus. Can't pay a year for off campus accommodation that is not fully verifiable.

Gbam, they still nak me my 2yrs and 6 mounths TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
kclexa:

The instruct to pay thingy is funny sef, Am going for a Master's program and was asked to pay one year tuition and board. I paid only the Tuition then make them understand I will be living off campus. Can't pay a year for off campus accommodation that is not fully verifiable.

Gbam, they still nak me my 2yrs and 6 mounths TRV
....Yes oo my man...Its frustrating...dats more reason why i dey pray make dem no instruct me oo....Na God's favour..I can see dia are lots of hackers on this forum wey wan hack my Miss bon account....If i catch una grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Ambeyh...Haba!! Seems you dey with woman live when u dey post this ...lol...Cdhc can instruct anybody to pay....it doesn't boil down to whether u're going for Masters,Pgd or UG ...dey have dia reasons for instructing peeps to pay....i guess my own reason for not instructing me to pay be say dem see say i be fine fresh dude for the pics wey i put so they know dis must be the nairaland dude grin......

@Ambeyh...kukuma drop the money for NL account number so that if anyone in the nearest future requires payment,then we substitute it him....its one of those thing as money buku for ur hand.....And we all shall give you the honor of a NL ambassador......Abi ause,I talk well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Asaju medical clinic is no longer fast in sending one's result to CDHC. Am talking from experience. Pls take note
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised  because he's truly not asleep. 
Date of Application: 27th September 2013
Date of Medical Instruction: 12th November 2013
Thanks to every one on this thread one way or the other the posts made by all were a source of chill pill and encouragement for me during the wait period.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drea1: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised because he's truly not asleep.
Thanks to every one on this thread one way or the other the posts made by all were a source of chill pill and encouragement for me during the wait period.

Congratulations .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
me sef dem see ne too as one kind fresh dude am sure the VO will be missing my passport

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by austinecole: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised  because he's truly not asleep. 

Congratulations, may God's name be forever praised.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised  because he's truly not asleep. 

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2013

Congrts brodali.....it shall be permanent n u shall testify at the end....oya run go do ur med....hope urs did not come with instruction to pay tuition n boarding??plz inform the ause of ur submitted doc for Thesis @chrigo n so on purposes.....Bottom line na to chop TRV oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
nicemax: Asaju medical clinic is no longer fast in sending one's result to CDHC. Am talking from experience. Pls take note

the probs lies with the RMO not the clinic.............. both asaju n CP send result to them less than a week after medics...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
CONGRATS!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2013

Congratulations!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
CONGRATS grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
...And she whispered to my heart..."Daddy the nightmares era is over... go and get it, it is a gift from me"... smiley Na so I go chop my TRV o... To God be the Glory... Thanks my people... I wish the Medical/TRV awaitees the best....

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised because he's truly not asleep.
CONGRATS grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
olabo_key: ...And she whispered to my heart..."Daddy the nightmares era is over... go and get it, it is a gift from me"... smiley Na so I go chop my TRV o... To God be the Glory... Thanks my people... I wish the Medical/TRV awaitees the best....

CONGRATS!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2013

Congratulation man ....I tap from ur success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Drea1:

Congratulations .
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Big congrat Dokita @Dr_Jay02... I wish you the best....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
austinecole:

Congratulations, may God's name be forever praised.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
nicemax:

Congrats
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
olabo_key: ...And she whispered to my heart..."Daddy the nightmares era is over... go and get it, it is a gift from me"... smiley Na so I go chop my TRV o... To God be the Glory... Thanks my people... I wish the Medical/TRV awaitees the best....
....Congrats ooo Olabo_key...Double blessing noni.....Oya kia kia go buy ya ticket....Baby will cum chop cold 4 body soon grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Congrats...double blessings wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
tebenezer:

Congrts brodali.....it shall be permanent n u shall testify at the end....oya run go do ur med....hope urs did not come with instruction to pay tuition n boarding??plz inform the ause of ur submitted doc for Thesis @chrigo n so on purposes.....Bottom line na to chop TRV oooo
Thanks didnt get any instruction, will state my documents later
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Congratulation man ....I tap from ur success.
Thanks, God will grant you your heart desires.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.