Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611275 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: CONGRATS grin
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
olabo_key: Big congrat Dokita @Dr_Jay02... I wish you the best....
Thanks and Big congrats to you for your double blessings
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lucaschase(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro take dis link www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/233 You go see sample dia....

Thanks once again Sir Chrigo... Am grateful

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lucaschase(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

introduce yourself; your academic background, your work experience, and ur research interest. please ensure that your research interest is in correlation with that of the supervisor you are writing to.... you can also attach electronic copy of your Transcript and CV .

you might wanna try University of Manitoba

Thank u Sir. Will check out Uni of Manitoba too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
habie:
CONGRATS!!!
Thanks dear, your points were noted, God bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
olabo_key: ...And she whispered to my heart..."Daddy the nightmares era is over... go and get it, it is a gift from me"... smiley Na so I go chop my TRV o... To God be the Glory... Thanks my people... I wish the Medical/TRV awaitees the best....

Congratulation my man have a blessed stay in canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
miss bon: CONGRATS grin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chatters:
Congrats...double blessings wink
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised  because he's truly not asleep. 
Date of Application: 27th September 2013
Date of Medical Instruction: 12th November 2013
Thanks to every one on this thread one way or the other the posts made by all were a source of chill pill and
encouragement for me during the wait period.

Wow...! Big Congrats Dr Jay, I tap from your good news.! Please I need to contact u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
olabo_key: ...And she whispered to my heart..."Daddy the nightmares era is over... go and get it, it is a gift from me"... smiley Na so I go chop my TRV o... To God be the Glory... Thanks my people... I wish the Medical/TRV awaitees the best....

@Olabo_key: congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Congrats.... I tap ooooo
Dr_Jay02: Glory to GOD, heaven heard my prayers and in turn denied the VO's Sleep and my medicals jumped the long line of applicants and came in record time , GOD be praised  because he's truly not asleep. 
Thanks to every one on this thread one way or the other the posts made by all were a source of chill pill and encouragement for me during the wait period.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thanks to every one on this thread one way or the other the posts made by all were a source of chill pill and encouragement for me during the wait period.

@Dr_Jay02: Congrats!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2013

Olabo_key I could remember you were the first person on that long list of medical awaitees for winter and here you are now...big congrats on your trv and double blessing, it all ended in praise!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin
Congrat bro,I Tap from ur blessing o..My Testimony shall b next by God grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello,house
Am a medical hopeful,I have bin a silent follower tho! I applied Aug 26..I dey hail o Bros Chrigo nd Miss bon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
marksum: Hello,house
Am a medical hopeful,I have bin a silent follower tho! I applied Aug 26..I dey hail o Bros Chrigo nd Miss bon
Now dat u are here, ur medical wud come. Just believe!! Pls leave ChriGo n Miss bon dey are just thrashing TRV issues privately....nothing more grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dis kind waiting no get part2 oo
I believe God will remember me soon IJN

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
marksum: Hello,house
..i hail bros....Nice to see the silent followers trooping out...my oga Huzzie go add ur name to the List....Miss bon sends her warm greetings too grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2013

Congrats baba babie......urs is a double.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
tonyrero:
Now dat u are here, ur medical wud come. Just believe!! Pls leave ChriGo n Miss bon dey are just thrashing TRV issues privately....nothing more grin
....Yes trashing TRV issues privately....*Winks*....grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
afternoon peeps guess am d newest member in town

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2013

Congratulations
I rejoice with you
God has crowned your efforts with success
Remain Victorious as you enter Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Submited 10th of Sept,was called for Medicals 6th of Nov.So wat next guys,how long do u tink it wil take to get d visa afta Medicals and wil d embassy ask d applicant to go pay tuition fee.Pls reply guys.Luv u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
BlessedNkem: Submited 10th of Sept,was called for Medicals 6th of Nov.So wat next guys,how long do u tink it wil take to get d visa afta Medicals and wil d embassy ask d applicant to go pay tuition fee.Pls reply guys.Luv u all

Congrats....I keep tapping from all these good news ooo. If instruction to pay for tuition/board didn't come with your medicals, then you may have scaled thru that. After medicals, could take btwn 3wks-5wks to get ur trv...please did you apply through paper route or online route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sleek5:

Wow...! Big Congrats Dr Jay, I tap from your good news.! Please I need to contact u...
thanks dear yours its on its way, follow and send me a pm i will get the mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
marksum: ;DCongrat bro,I Tap from ur blessing o..My Testimony shall b next by God grace
Thanks yours is on its way

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
BlessedNkem: Submited 10th of Sept,was called for Medicals 6th of Nov.So wat next guys,how long do u tink it wil take to get d visa afta Medicals and wil d embassy ask d applicant to go pay tuition fee.Pls reply guys.Luv u all
....wow!!!! another sept applicant......na wa ooooo......pls can u list the documents u submitted?......medics takes at least 2wks....some took 5days anyway.......asaju clinic seem pretty fast with dia medics.......if ur package came with no instructions to pay tuition and board then u are 60% lucky......once again congrats!!!!!........don't forget to list the docx........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2013

Congrats bro...quite very fast...

God'll perfect the rest...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oscorpy:

@Dr_Jay02: Congrats!!
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
papa km: Congrats.... I tap ooooo
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Onye oma:

Congrats bro...quite very fast...

God'll perfect the rest...
Thanks Bro and Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2013

CONGRATS BRO on the arrival of double blessings in ur life...

Wishing you a safe journey as you travel to Canny....meeting you there soonest...

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.