Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612387 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
......Antispam Bot oku ise....banned me for a whole day ...lol.....Big congrats to you huzzie....Now u're reaping the fruit of ur tapping....God punish AntispamBot ...sorry Devil....ALLAH AINT SLEEPING grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Chrigo, shey na so u go dey look me sister make i dey look for how to correct sometin ni?, Miss bon, u neva sabi say i be ur sis-in - law abi? Oya start worrying Chrigo on my behalf sharply...lol. answer my question o...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
ChriGo: ......Antispam Bot oku ise....banned me for a whole day ...lol.....Big congrats to you huzzie....Now u're reaping the fruit of ur tapping....God punish AntispamBot ...sorry Devil....ALLAH AINT SLEEPING grin.....

welcome on board, Mr. God aint sleeping

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Beulah Hephziba:

Lots of love Miss Bon. My job now is so hectic cuz we are trying to round up for the year, so, I needed a little distraction, cuz my kind of job wether I like it or not I must smile and be happy, so I decided to open nairaland and fortunately Kjbobo's post distracted and ease my tension, I was able to catch my fun. But fortunately Amefrica played into my hand for further distractions. Though he didn't see the humour in it but he got me distracted and that was what I needed.
I know you are real we are just playing around it but when you eventually put your fingers into my hand in Regina, I will be most pleased. Lots of love.

....Finally My sister is on Nairaland....Sister dis ya name fit cause Brain disorder....i hope my sister aint Iluminati.....You don cuk?...i dey hungry biko grin....And by the way no dey threaten me with OAU mind...you know what i can do....lol...Miss bon dear Thanks for the comfort...winks....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
U have mail Huzzie
Huzzie:
I sent a mail to minnio202@yahoo.com

@Nicemax...Thanx Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
nicemax:

welcome on board, Mr. God aint sleeping
...Thanks Mr Unpertubed grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!
Medicals jst dropped.... Submitted docx JULY 16th but agent delayed it till AUGUST 12th,finally medical call NOV 26th...I am so happy right now...All hopefuls God go do una own soonest insha'Allah

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ Huzzie, congrats. It is well deserved. Been praying for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jesunro: @Chrigo, shey na so u go dey look me sister make i dey look for how to correct sometin ni?, Miss bon, u neva sabi say i be ur sis-in - law abi? Oya start worrying Chrigo on my behalf sharply...lol. answer my question o...
....Thank God they finally atended to you...I sent u a PM ....Miss bon dear do you mind saying hi to ur In-law grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
zigi88:
I thought being HIV positive is grounds for denial??!!
Very likely..but you won't be told you were denied on studentship credibility
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hi, NL sis in-law grin
ChriGo: ....Thank God they finally atended to you...I sent u a PM ....Miss bon dear do you mind saying hi to ur In-law grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
BlessedNkem: i intend storming d embassy on thurs.nkem4real46@yahoo.com.send me ur numba,make i hala u
we go meet there then my number na 07018465404
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
kjbobo:
Very likely..but you won't be told you were denied on studentship credibility
bro what does that mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!
Medicals jst dropped.... Submitted docx JULY 16th but agent delayed it till AUGUST 12th,finally medical call NOV 26th...I am so happy right now...All hopefuls God go do una own soonest insha'Allah

Congratulations Huzzie. May your joy be full.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
.....Mehn!! No TRV news lately...na so so denial after medics we they see....I dont wana believe dis has to do with TRV quota for the year.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
All medical and TRV hopefuls...Got a word for u..

God has perfect timing, never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith. But its worth the wait. ♥

U WILL celebrate! Trust HIM...kachifoo nu..una good nyt pals.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
ChriGo: ....Finally My sister is on Nairaland....Sister dis ya name fit cause Brain disorder....i hope my sister aint Iluminati.....You don cuk?...i dey hungry biko grin....And by the way no dey threaten me with OAU mind...you know what i can do....lol...Miss bon dear Thanks for the comfort...winks....

Brain disorder bitibo, the anoithing in that name is for the Visa Officer, sorry is not working for you, thank God aim achieved.
This big grammar 'iluminatin' I do not seem to catch the meaning, you know the school I went to now, we don't speak big, big grammar but akidi po.
I got to sleep, work dey tomorrow, owo lati pe for SOA. Lots of love.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jesunro: Special Congratulations to Huzzie, ur wait is not in vain Bro. errm back to the matter, i was granted an interview with Oyinbo VO today and i discovred dat twas a mistake on my passport that is causing all these paparazzi, anyways, does any one have an idea how much twill cost to correct a date of birth on my passport? am aware it can only be fixed in Abuja abi? abeg, my brodas and sisters make una help oo. God bless u.

happy 4 u, make u go correct am fast fast, how come you no know b4, them no dey use date of birth joke na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Beulah Hephziba:

Brain disorder bitibo, the anoithing in that name is for the Visa Officer, sorry is not working for you, thank God aim achieved.
This big grammar 'iluminatin' I do not seem to catch the meaning, you know the school I went to now, we don't speak big, big grammar but akidi po.
I got to sleep, work dey tomorrow, owo lati pe for SOA. Lots of love.
....You speak in tongues soteee ur Nairaland name too they speak am.....Anyway it is well....Cast and bind every physical rat in cdhc's office....i saw one dia and i was shocked grin.....Good nite.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jesunro: Yes oo my Sister. how ur side? inbox me lets gist o

Well since u don know the reason for the delay, then its no more a problem, get it sorted out and get ur trv straight jire make u dey come canada sista. @britiko, How far ur TRV?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Euopal: If u cnt visit, write to d embassy direct, lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
got this from the web lagos@international.gc.ca.another ish is my application was for september semester this yr and i submitted my application on 4th of june but still dont have any reply.although i wrote to the sch abt the delay.if eventually i am due for medics,will not having a defer letter from the sch affect my chances?cos i must pay them a visit on tuesday next wk..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
apple08:

Well since u don know the reason for the delay, then its no more a problem, get it sorted out and get ur trv straight jire make u dey come canada sista. @britiko, How far ur TRV?

I'm heavily pregnant with trv expectation, my due date is sooo near. Just a little patience. Trv is 99.9% loaded by his grace.
Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
decision01: got this from the web lagos@international.gc.ca.another ish is my application was for september semester this yr and i submitted my application on 4th of june but still dont have any reply.although i wrote to the sch abt the delay.if eventually i am due for medics,will not having a defer letter from the sch affect my chances?cos i must pay them a visit on tuesday next wk..

It's good u informed your school. Av u made a request for a winter start date? If yes, pls hold on to it. Immediately u get ur medics call, cdhc will request for ur new start date.
You not aving a new start date won't affect ur medics and it doesn't stop you from going for enquiry on ur application status.
Go with d ffg details, ur DOB, vfs tracking number, ur passport number, and phone number.
Hope dis helps.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2013
@Huzzie congrat! + I tap from ur success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Ambeyh: bro what does that mean?
What I am saying is....based on my lil experience...if one tests positive to HIV....you will most likely be denied but it won't be said that you aren't a bonafide student...it's different
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 2:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Pls oooo for those who submitted tru online route,how did u pay for biometric,did you pay along side with your visa fee or u paid on the day u did it and will the biometric be uploaded wen submitting.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 3:27am On Nov 27, 2013
God will see us thru
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2013
i added an affidavit o, well, i took it for granted too sha.
nas-jay:

happy 4 u, make u go correct am fast fast, how come you no know b4, them no dey use date of birth joke na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2013
kjbobo:
Congrats
Thx bro; hope u are enjoying the snow.
@chatters...really appreciate u.Tnx
@Kitty_Sunshine...Aamen bro...
@ahmedonia4real....tap as much as u want;urs is coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.