Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612347 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
decision01: this just came in'your processed passport is ready for collection lagos,25/11/2013.'it sounds like a bad news right?house abeg make una put mouth for the matter..after a long six months of wait
Did u go tru vfs canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
@chidiadi have u visit vfs 2 collect the package?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
How many times can sm1 differ admissions for a canadian skul? or is it specific to skuls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Euopal: How many times can sm1 differ admissions for a canadian skul? or is it specific to skuls?
....Differ?...bro if u have ur tuition tied down to the sch then i believe u can differ as many times as u want...but some sch's no dey gree differial irrespective of whether u paid tuition or not...dem go just tell u to reapply...and u know what dis means....Another application fee....haba!! Some schs wicked Sha grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Euopal: Did u go tru vfs canada?
yes my brother..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Euopal: The both mails are correct. my dear, first tins first. send them an email den try going there by 2mao or nxt wk tuesday. i wil b dia den. 4 any info email me euopal4real@gmail.com.
are you storming tomorrow? @Euopal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Have you done your medicals?
no..i know what you are thinking..JAH pass them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
decision01: yes my brother..
Bro,have you done your medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ....Differ?...bro if u have ur tuition tied down to the sch then i believe u can differ as many times as u want...but some sch's no dey gree differial irrespective of whether u paid tuition or not...dem go just tell u to reapply...and u know what dis means....Another application fee....haba!! Some schs wicked Sha grin.....

Someone pls help!!!!!!!!!!. I have been refused student visa twice. Subsequently, I engaged the service of a representative for the third attempt. I submitted an application for a student visa using the online option and in two weeks I got a refusal letter from the embassy. All the reasons given sounded flimsy because all the information on the ground of resusal was provided. One of such reasons was that the visa officer did not know the purpose of my travel even though I attached an application form for study made outside of Canada and an acceptance letter from the school. My agent has initiated a judicial review of my file and may be appealing the decision. But my doubt is in the lead time considering my program start date which is January 6, 2014. Please I want your candid advise if I can submit another application now, while the appeal runs parallel.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
....All i wan see is make one person break TRV news, then my mind go dey at rest.....My bp don high grin...need to see a doctor.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ....All i wan see is make one person break TRV news, then my mind go dey at rest.....My bp don high grin...need to see a doctor.....
dont worry by GOD'S i shall break the GOOD news tomorrow.send me your mail or whatsapp number,i wan ask u some questions.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ambeyh: Bro,have you done your medicals
no..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
silicon:

Someone pls help!!!!!!!!!!. I have been refused student visa twice. Subsequently, I engaged the service of a representative for the third attempt. I submitted an application for a student visa using the online option and in two weeks I got a refusal letter from the embassy. All the reasons given sounded flimsy because all the information on the ground of resusal was provided. One of such reasons was that the visa officer did not know the purpose of my travel even though I attached an application form for study made outside of Canada and an acceptance letter from the school. My agent has initiated a judicial review of my file and may be appealing the decision. But my doubt is in the lead time considering my program start date which is January 6, 2014. Please I want your candid advise if I can submit another application now, while the appeal runs parallel.
.....Jesu!! gbawa ooo......My brother so sorry for this ....we're in a dark moment and everybody dey watch em head for denial Stone...dont be decieved by ur agent bro...dia is no form of appeal for canada student visa...na to reapply...i would strictly advice u put everything on hold till next year biko....And why use an agent for ur online app?....anyway God knows best.....Pls list the docx u submitted make all man see...lets know if its because ur app get loopholes or cdhc just wan dey deny applicants dis period...once again Sorry for the denial.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ambeyh: dont worry by GOD'S i shall break the GOOD news tomorrow.send me your mail or whatsapp number,i wan ask u some questions.
...BIG AMEN ....mail ur number to chrigolex@gmail.com ....Seems na u go relieve me of my high bp grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
decision01: no..
GOD PASS THEM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please my Nland family, what is happening here. I have been very busy lately and had high hope there will be lots of Medical calls and TRV news when I return to the land. But what I have been reading is bringing tears to my eyes.

What exactly is wrong? We are here to help but when you start seeing reports like this...its depressing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
To get a sim card over here na contract again....Na whaooo.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ...BIG AMEN ....mail ur number to chrigolex@gmail.com ....Seems na u go relieve me of my high bp grin....
you got fresh mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: .....Jesu!! gbawa ooo......My brother so sorry for this ....we're in a dark moment and everybody dey watch em head for denial Stone...dont be decieved by ur agent bro...dia is no form of appeal for canada student visa...na to reapply...i would strictly advice u put everything on hold till next year biko....And why use an agent for ur online app?....anyway God knows best.....Pls list the docx u submitted make all man see...lets know if its because ur app get loopholes or cdhc just wan dey deny applicants dis period...once again Sorry for the denial.....

1.Travel passport and passport photogragh
2. Land document of my sponsor, sponsor's statement of account with over 4m, affidavit of sponsor, Sponsor's letter of sponsorship, Letter of Introduction introducing sponsor as a director, cert of incorporation, MEMART of sponsor's company
3. Family tree, family picture.
4. My account statement with balance of over 3m, two of my land receipt
5. Application for study permit made outside of canada
6. Family Information form
7. Use of representative form
8. Study permit questionnaire
9. Police character certificate
10. Accepgtance letter from school
11. All my academic certificates and NYSC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
tebenezer: To get a sim card over here na contract again....Na whaooo.....
… u don't need a contract if u can afford to buy ur own phone…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
silicon:
1.Travel passport and passport photogragh
2. Land document of my sponsor, sponsor's statement of account with over 4m, affidavit of sponsor, Sponsor's letter of sponsorship, Letter of Introduction introducing sponsor as a director, cert of incorporation, MEMART of sponsor's company
3. Family tree, family picture.
4. My account statement with balance of over 3m, two of my land receipt
5. Application for study permit made outside of canada
6. Family Information form
7. Use of representative form
8. Study permit questionnaire
9. Police character certificate
10. Accepgtance letter from school
11. All my academic certificates and NYSC
...Hmmm!! Bros dis application to me looks more like paper route app...Pls confirm well ooo make e no be say agent they jonz u say im submit online.....as regards ur app, did ur agent give any info like Cic account details or Tracking number?....Your application details looks very good but please confirm well from ur agent ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
The news going around here are disheartening...I think we really have to be prayerful.Even those with medical instruction should not relent on prayers....I know say baba God no dey slumber *In Chrigo"s voice*...Lets hope and pray and for those affected,its not over,I deferred my admission for more than 5 time,denied 3 time but at last,God takes all the Glory....Plz dont back-down,Get urself back-up because if u can look-up,then u can always get-up.....TRV and medical testimonies mood re-activated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ambeyh: you got fresh mail.
..Checking grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Siga: … u don't need a contract if u can afford to buy ur own phone…

But i have a phone already.....I was told tha to get a Sim,It will be on a contract base....About 40dollars per month...Kindly advice me on how to secure one sir...thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
tebenezer: The news going around here are disheartening...I think we really have to be prayerful.Even those with medical instruction should not relent on prayers....I know say baba God no dey slumber *In Chrigo"s voice*...Lets hope and pray and for those affected,its not over,I deferred my admission for more than 5 time,denied 3 time but at last,God takes all the Glory....Plz dont back-down,Get urself back-up because if u can look-up,then u can always get-up.....TRV and medical testimonies mood re-activated
AMEN OOOH,I CAST AND BIND ANY SPIRIT OF DENIAL OR DELAY IN JESUS NAME.AMEN, smile great people of nairaland for the time of rejoicing with your TRV's and Medics has arrived.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ...Hmmm!! Bros dis application to me looks more like paper route app...Pls confirm well ooo make e no be say agent they jonz u say im submit online.....as regards ur app, did ur agent give any info like Cic account details or Tracking number?....Your application details looks very good but please confirm well from ur agent ooo....
We did the online application together and I have my GCKey details. But why do you say it looks more like paper application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
tebenezer: The news going around here are disheartening...I think we really have to be prayerful.Even those with medical instruction should not relent on prayers....I know say baba God no dey slumber *In Chrigo"s voice*...Lets hope and pray and for those affected,its not over,I deferred my admission for more than 5 time,denied 3 time but at last,God takes all the Glory....Plz dont back-down,Get urself back-up because if u can look-up,then u can always get-up.....TRV and medical testimonies mood re-activated
...high BP reduced grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
silicon: We did the online application together and I have my GCKey details. But why do you say it looks more like paper application?
...Cuz of sum docx u metioned ....the way u mentioned study permit questioniare fear me...u made it seem like the form was downloaded and filled whereas online route doesnt have a space for questionaire download....ok State the reasons why u're been denied....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: .....Mehn!! No TRV news lately...na so so denial after medics we they see....I dont wana believe dis has to do with TRV quota for the year.....

Chief ChriGo,
This thread is marvelous! You’re doing a clean job. It’s a plus for Nairaland.
Pls, I need few answers:-
• Is online application submission better than paper?
• Pls which is safer and faster?
• How long is my application likely last?
• Local and Foreign sponsorship which is preferred?
• I have been working for a while now, if I don’t include any of my financial documents – will it count?
• Can I say that SOP is the ice-breaker for any student visa application?
• I got an admission to CENTENNIAL COLLEGE for GLOBAL BIZ MGT Summer session 2014, will applying in January be late?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
@silicon,
sorry for the denial, but from docs you submitted, it seems you omitted something very important- statement of purpose.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ...Cuz of sum docx u metioned ....the way u mentioned study permit questioniare fear me...u made it seem like the form was downloaded and filled whereas online route doesnt have a space for questionaire download....ok State the reasons why u're been denied....
I scanned and attached it in the last field that contained my certificates

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.