Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609248 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
halle2: @silicon,
sorry for the denial, but from docs you submitted, it seems you omitted something very important- statement of purpose.....
...I tink that should fall under the Letter of explanation...its mandatory he submits dat part with his online app...And bro SOP is not important...its just a side bonus to an application.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
halle2: @silicon,
sorry for the denial, but from docs you submitted, it seems you omitted something very important- statement of purpose.....
If that is very important, then i goofed there. Meanwhile what should be the content of such a letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
silicon: I scanned and attached it in the last field that contained my certificates
....Certificate?...bro sorry to say...dia is no section in an online app for you to upload certificates....hmmm!!....you scanned questionaire?....ur agent must be kidding me grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ....Certificate?...bro sorry to say...dia is no section in an online app for you to upload certificates....hmmm!!....you scanned questionaire?....ur agent must be kidding me grin.....
Does it mean that academic and police certificates are not necessary for the online option.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
sly-k:

Chief ChriGo,
This thread is marvelous! You’re doing a clean job. It’s a plus for Nairaland.
Pls, I need few answers:-
• Is online application submission better than paper?
• Pls which is safer and faster?
• How long is my application likely last?
• Local and Foreign sponsorship which is preferred?
• I have been working for a while now, if I don’t include any of my financial documents – will it count?
• Can I say that SOP is the ice-breaker for any student visa application?
• I got an admission to CENTENNIAL COLLEGE for GLOBAL BIZ MGT Summer session 2014, will applying in January be late?

....Clean job ke?...so i be assasin now grin.....oya make i kill u with answers.....lol....

1. My brother interms of processing time i can say online route is far better than paper route

2.No contest...Online noni

3.For online route expect 1-3 weeks waiting time buh for paper route expect 3-6months waiting time...trust me bro u dont wana wait dat long...lol

4. bro u can use either sponsorship but Local sponsorship is preferrable

5.Bro its best u include ur financial docx...dats if u have cool Amount in ur account

6.Bro SOP is good but isnt the ice breaker biko....if u use a sponsor with bad SOA then with good SOP na big time denial u dy play with be dat...just make sure ur other docx are in good check

7. january isn't late bro

Miss bon dear biko call ambulance...i have assasinated a dude grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
LOL@ambulance, chrigo dear no worry,miss bon is here by your side grin
ChriGo: ....Clean job ke?...so i be assasin now grin.....oya make i kill u with answers.....lol....

1. My brother interms of processing time i can say online route is far better than paper route

2.No contest...Online noni

3.For online route expect 1-3 weeks waiting time buh for paper route expect 3-6months waiting time...trust me bro u dont wana wait dat long...lol

4. bro u can use either sponsorship but Local sponsorship is preferrable

5.Bro its best u include ur financial docx...dats if u have cool Amount in ur account

6.Bro SOP is good but isnt the ice breaker biko....if u use a sponsor with bad SOA then with good SOP na big time denial u dy play with be dat...just make sure ur other docx are in good check

7. january isn't late bro

Miss bon dear biko call ambulance...i have assasinated a dude grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
silicon: Does it mean that academic and police certificates are not necessary for the online option.
...Bro sum peeps applied without uploading accademic docx and police clearance yet they Got visa....Its gud to upload the docx buh the main ideology behind dis online route is to kip the docx as short as possible...Simple so to say.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
silicon: Does it mean that academic and police certificates are not necessary for the online option.
The comments I have got so far has really mesmerize me and I am at a loss regarding how my application was packaged. Please Chrigo can you help me with the documents I need for the online application so that I can do an evaluation and take corrective steps. God bless you pal for your replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ...Bro sum peeps applied without uploading accademic docx and police clearance yet they Got visa....Its gud to upload the docx buh the main ideology behind dis online route is to kip the docx as short as possible...Simple so to say.....
I can only say my agent worked with the paper mentality. Though they were frank that they have not done any online before.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na killer you be - big time
Thanks for the asnwers.

But you see, na my sister with the same name but she dey Canada already. Na she wan sponsor the studies.

Then, for my side, my account no get weight - abi e no go contradict matter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ...Bro sum peeps applied without uploading accademic docx and police clearance yet they Got visa....Its gud to upload the docx buh the main ideology behind dis online route is to kip the docx as short as possible...Simple so to say.....
The comments I have got so far has really mesmerize me and I am at a loss regarding how my application was packaged. Please Chrigo can you help me with the documents I need for the online application so that I can do an evaluation and take corrective steps. God bless you pal for your replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
tebenezer:

But i have a phone already.....I was told tha to get a Sim,It will be on a contract base....About 40dollars per month...Kindly advice me on how to secure one sir...thanks...
… The price is based on ur plan…and u are committed to paying that monthly… u decide what u need to have on ur line… that determines ur plan…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Siga: … The price is based on ur plan…and u are committed to paying that monthly… u decide what u need to have on ur line… that determines ur plan…

You yet to lunch the Sigamobility?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You yet to lunch the Sigamobility?
…Might be my next project… we are still test running Air Siga ni… once we fly … na Sigamobility go follow…. tongue

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Siga: … The price is based on ur plan…and u are committed to paying that monthly… u decide what u need to have on ur line… that determines ur plan…

Okay sir...which means i can also decide not to takes some plans...Good...plz can u advice on which line and plan best for a new immigrate with little or no income yet...I never start work oo as its not advisable too before school commence...Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
tebenezer:

Okay sir...which means i can also decide not to takes some plans...Good...plz can u advice on which line and plan best for a new immigrate with little or no income yet...I never start work oo as its not advisable too before school commence...Thanks
…. no one can advise u on which plan to take ….go to each phone provider… tell them what u need with ur line… they will tell u the price …then compare…

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ojooyelakin: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2013

Send me your email address pls

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
ojooyelakin:

Send me your email address pls
…PM me plz…or share with the house…. u never know… u might get more responses than u can imagine...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
I landed in lagos today from ondo state planing to storm cdch tomorrow, as I got to ojota I got a call from a lady from the embassy telling me that I should pay one year tuition,after one month that have done medics I thought I will scale through that and get my trv well I thank God.My ogas in the house this stage of mine is very critical considering the recent denial news we are reading I want this denial to stop in my own time,so carefully guide me on how to pay my tuition oo ,na beg I dey beg o .I never see anybody going to university of new brunswick saint johns or na only me dey go the place for the whole Nigeria ni? Abeg help me o I be ur boy o oga chrigo,siga,miss bon and co no look me like this oooo . E joor .full stop to deinals ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ....PGD/PGC na same thing....only difference is PGD carries more Credit unit than PGC...have it at the back of ur mind dat both can bridge u to your masters degree...So i would advice u go for the PGC....nothing do u....Dont give ur sef unneccessary Headache grin......BTW my course na PGC......

Thanks Chrigo! I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
linus27: I landed in lagos today from ondo state planing to storm cdch tomorrow, as I got to ojota I got a call from a lady from the embassy telling me that I should pay one year tuition,after one month that have done medics I thought I will scale through that and get my trv well I thank God.My ogas in the house this stage of mine is very critical considering the recent denial news we are reading I want this denial to stop in my own time,so carefully guide me on how to pay my tuition oo ,na beg I dey beg o .I never see anybody going to university of new brunswick saint johns or na only me dey go the place for the whole Nigeria ni? Abeg help me o I be ur boy o oga chrigo,siga,miss bon and co no look me like this oooo . E joor .full stop to deinals ijn
….Best advise…. call the school or go on the website… ask for ur student acct…. basically its ur student ID …but confirm from them… once den give u the details…. pay every damn amount to the last CENT… no fool urself ooo… and I go advise u pay board fees set by the school …once u land u fit rent a room outside and collect ur board back… but for now… just pay every single thing FULLY….
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
linus27: I landed in lagos today from ondo state planing to storm cdch tomorrow, as I got to ojota I got a call from a lady from the embassy telling me that I should pay one year tuition,after one month that have done medics I thought I will scale through that and get my trv well I thank God.My ogas in the house this stage of mine is very critical considering the recent denial news we are reading I want this denial to stop in my own time,so carefully guide me on how to pay my tuition oo ,na beg I dey beg o .I never see anybody going to university of new brunswick saint johns or na only me dey go the place for the whole Nigeria ni? Abeg help me o I be ur boy o oga chrigo,siga,miss bon and co no look me like this oooo . E joor .full stop to deinals ijn

Oga siga has told you what you have to do . . . Find an apartment if you could, pay the first and last as requested and you will be fine, these are all monies you would have paid anyways, so make it happen and see you in Canada.
But make sure you bring me Gala
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oluwarote: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
sunshine_endles:
Pls dnt do upfront medicals, Vo wl tell u u av contravain....You have failed to comply with our request for an infor. Submit ur application then wait for their request.

Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!
Medicals jst dropped.... Submitted docx JULY 16th but agent delayed it till AUGUST 12th,finally medical call NOV 26th...I am so happy right now...All hopefuls God go do una own soonest insha'Allah

Congrats... I owe you one Huzzie, sorry it's coming rather belated... The God that did this will perfect the rest... See you in CA bro. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2013

Wow congrats part 1, now this is a good development.

I can't really tell you what to pay but will tell you how I did mine.

I contacted the school for bank wire details and applied for the school accommodation. They sent me the bank details but also sent me a mail that there was no space on campus at the moment but will contact me if a place becomes vacant because September intake have filled all rooms.

So I paid only the one year tuition with a little extra for health insurance and student union fees.

Sent my payment receipt, the bank telex, printed email about the accommodation and my writen letter explaining the extra money for health insurance and student union fees, explained the accommodation issue refering the VO to the school's email correspondence with me.

Long and short story, I got my visa.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
kclexa:

Wow congrats part 1, now this is a good development.

I can't really tell you what to pay but will tell you how I did mine.

I contacted the school for bank wire details and applied for the school accommodation. They sent me the bank details but also sent me a mail that there was no space on campus at the moment but will contact me if a place becomes vacant because September intake have filled all rooms.

So I paid only the one year tuition with a little extra for health insurance and student union fees.

Sent my payment receipt, the bank telex, printed email about the accommodation and my writen letter explaining the extra money for health insurance and student union fees, explained the accommodation issue refering the VO to the school's email correspondence with me.

Long and short story, I got my visa.

Your case was nice too but remember there was rush them for accommodation unlike right now . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oluwarote:

Thanks bro.

Na she o... sexy young mami grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
silicon: The comments I have got so far has really mesmerize me and I am at a loss regarding how my application was packaged. Please Chrigo can you help me with the documents I need for the online application so that I can do an evaluation and take corrective steps. God bless you pal for your replies
...Sorry for the break in transmission...Na NEPA take light....God knows i will blast any NEPA official here wey dey plan go Canny grin.....As for the list of documents i go post am soon....cuz na from PC i go do am.....Like i said earlier bro Place everything on hold till next year.....Differ ur admission....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2013

Just pay as requested and go to the embassy to submit the tuition fee confirmation letter that would be sent to you via email by the school.You will get ur TRV. All the best.Are u going for MBA? Cos am thinking of going to dat Skul after my pgd program for MBA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
ChriGo: ....PGD/PGC na same thing....only difference is PGD carries more Credit unit than PGC...have it at the back of ur mind dat both can bridge u to your masters degree...So i would advice u go for the PGC....nothing do u....Dont give ur sef unneccessary Headache grin......BTW my course na PGC......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
sly-k:

Na killer you be - big time
Thanks for the asnwers.

But you see, na my sister with the same name but she dey Canada already. Na she wan sponsor the studies.

Then, for my side, my account no get weight - abi e no go contradict matter?
.... Bro Wat abt the local sponsor?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Your case was nice too but remember there was rush them for accommodation unlike right now . . .

Well thats why I am not saying pay or not pay. The key here is to contact the school for accommodation. If they have a slot then pay the school for accommodation with hope of a refund when you get there. But if the school respond back like in my case, you have an edge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.