Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610480 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Phimozs: Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others..... Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others..... Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others.....
. Congrat bros... I tap nd suck 4rm ur blessings c

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Phimozs: Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others..... Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others..... Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others.....
CONGRATS bro,were you called by CDHC to pay your tuition fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
silicon: Rabbi, Please am unable to access my online application which is in progress.I have clicked on continue application and it is prompting error message. Is there something am not doing right.
....Miss bon dearie...Biko help me ask Mr silicon who Rabbi is? grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Its best u complete all ur schooling before applying for a workpermit....just like dr_jay02 said...PGD doesn't neccessarily qualify u for Masters...alota Factors might be considered e.g UG grades +PGD grads+Work experience+sum oda requirements so my brother its best you opt for another 1yr PGD after your 1yr PGD summing up 2yrs...You can then apply for 3yrs work permit.....

Correct, that is what I intend doing after my 1yr PGD. I prefer doing PGD in 2 fields than spending 2 yrs on Diploma since the aim is 3yrs work permit. I intend starting the second PGD before the expiration of my current TRV ( 3 months to expiration) and then apply for one year TRV extension.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
cydophobia: Hi @ all.
Please i need the names of cheap schools that i can enroll for a diploma course in a computer related program.

Thanks
.... www.nbcc.ca is ur best bet bro...biko are u related to Clusterphobia? grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
ajokyjoky:

Correct, that is what I intend doing after my 1yr PGD. I prefer doing PGD in 2 fields than spending 2 yrs on Diploma since the aim is 3yrs work permit. I intend starting the second PGD before the expiration of my current TRV ( 3 months to expiration) and then apply for one year TRV extension.
...Correct grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
This forum for part 5 will be a celebration story for everyone of us.apply for next yr..in jesus name...AMEN..applying directly at the canadian embassy in V.I and apply at VFS which one is more preferable and also can someone list a comprehensive document that need to be submit at the embassy for study permit to canada....tanx and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ehis1010: This forum for part 5 will be a celebration story for everyone of us.apply for next yr..in jesus name...AMEN..applying directly at the canadian embassy in V.I and apply at VFS which one is more preferable and also can someone list a comprehensive document that need to be submit at the embassy for study permit to canada....tanx and God bless.

U can try applyin online for quicker response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
silicon: Rabbi, Please am unable to access my online application which is in progress.I have clicked on continue application and it is prompting error message. Is there something am not doing right.

No! just close the page and start/sign in all over again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
......anyone storming embassy tomorrow?....going for ur visa or ranting? grin....pls pm me asap....thanks .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls any one going to chdc tommorrow?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
can someone list the details documents to submit for study permit for canada.tanx and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ehis1010: can someone list the details documents to submit for study permit for canada.tanx and God bless
....take am..
www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-
part-4/279
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Omo cydophobia self dey here!! What's happening all them ogas!! Una wen dey come January I take God beg U come with Jacket cos the cold don ripe. ChriGo I hail. Who else don chop Trv? Book plenty for here o and for those who are not computer literate. I will advise u run a short course cos it's impossible for you to survive as most exams are PC based. It will be wise to increase your typing speed. You can get Mavis Beacon typing tutor to help you with that. If anyone needs help with Conestoga. Will definitely help with that.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chrigo u don chop Trv abi? If u Neva chop go rant o!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
clusterphobia: Chrigo u don chop Trv abi? If u Neva chop go rant o!!
...clusterphobia my man...I don chop trv ooo...na DEC i dey breeze in.....any package for me? grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
clusterphobia: Omo cydophobia self dey here!! What's happening all them ogas!! Una wen dey come January I take God beg U come with Jacket cos the cold don ripe. ChriGo I hail. Who else don chop Trv? Book plenty for here o and for those who are not computer literate. I will advise u run a short course cos it's impossible for you to survive as most exams are PC based. It will be wise to increase your typing speed. You can get Mavis Beacon typing tutor to help you with that. If anyone needs help with Conestoga. Will definitely help with that.
....the cold don reach -32 ?.....if e Neva reach that one then I ain't coming grin....the one u dey experience na heat jare ....Lol.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
hahahah!
e never reach o! Mr Chrigo, the cold dey wait U. Guess U are consistent with ur 10 mins daily cold room rehearsal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
clusterphobia: hahahah!
e never reach o! Mr Chrigo, the cold dey wait U. Guess U are consistent with ur 10 mins daily cold room rehearsal.
....stopped for now....its time to come face the cold like a gladiator ...I am not alone , miss bon will be dia with me grin....am sure u have no one dia with you....lol.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
hahahah! which city U self go dey?
I fit breeze in with the snow!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
clusterphobia: hahahah! which city U self go dey?
I fit breeze in with the snow!
...Sarnia noni....best city in Ontario grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....stopped for now....its time to come face the cold like a gladiator ...I am not alone , miss bon will be dia with me grin....am sure u have no one dia with you....lol.....

clusterphobia leave chrigo na, him neva wan believe say cold dey.. see leave ur jackets for naija make u come buy for here, naija jackets i bring come here be like nylon. i had to buy main winter jackets here. When oga siga talk say person go still cry, i no first believe, but omo i use my eye see small i loyal. come wait for bus for bustop make u see am. i experienced -7 last week i gentle.. and dem dey say the cold neva start.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
apple08:

clusterphobia leave chrigo na, him neva wan believe say cold dey.. see leave ur jackets for naija make u come buy for here, naija jackets i bring come here be like nylon. i had to buy main winter jackets here. When oga siga talk say person go still cry, i no first believe, but omo i use my eye see small i loyal. come wait for bus for bustop make u see am. i experienced -7 last week i gentle.. and dem dey say the cold neva start.....
....Please always quote me right.... I never said "Person go still cry" ... I said "Person cry".... there is a huge difference ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Siga: ....Please always quote me right.... I never said "Person go still cry" ... I said "Person cry".... there is a huge difference ...

ah oga mi wetin i mean na say cold go catch the person water go comot for him eyes.. na wetin i mean be dat oooo cuz of the breeze whay dey blow for bustop.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
apple08:

ah oga mi wetin i mean na say cold go catch the person water go comot for him eyes.. na wetin i mean be dat oooo cuz of the breeze whay dey blow for bustop.
.....Ooohhhhh .... I said I saw a woman weep for bus stop when she missed her bus and the next one go tey before e go show... Woman just enter Canada.... na beg we dey beg am to stop crying say she go get use to am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol. I don see -13 here and winter never even ripe!! Man I almost cry one night when one Spanish babe make me miss my bus. She no sabi speak English well and was lost so had to make a phone call. Na my eye I use take look my bus pass me. Had to wait 30 mins for another. Guy!! That night was windy!! I feel say I go die noni!! Fingers and toe were frozen + say I wear glove and no be palms slippers I put for leg. So bros, respect the cold o!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
clusterphobia: Lol. I don see -13 here and winter never even ripe!! Man I almost cry one night when one Spanish babe make me miss my bus. She no sabi speak English well and was lost so had to make a phone call. Na my eye I use take look my bus pass me. Had to wait 30 mins for another. Guy!! That night was windy!! I feel say I go die noni!! Fingers and toe were frozen + say I wear glove and no be palms slippers I put for leg. So bros, respect the cold o!!
...The fear of FROST BITE is the beginning of wisdom....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
apple08:

.....hahaha.....apple08 oooo....dia is one huge difference between me and u na....I have miss bon....you have cold so why u no go cry?.....abegi....when I was in heaven I experienced -90C grin without winter jacket self...so -7 is nothing compare to that....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChriGo: .....hahaha.....apple08 oooo....dia is one huge difference between me and u na....I have miss bon....you have cold so why u no go cry?.....abegi....when I was in heaven I experienced -90C grin without winter jacket self...so -7 is nothing compare to that....lol.....
....Sidon there dey run ur mouth.... Miss Bon wey go fashi u one time if solid Canadian guy toast me.... lol ... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....8months course without coop nko?....Level matters bro....

Ifa chill, if you read me well I didn't mention duration of program.... my point is make sure the job availability for the program is high.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
LOL, oga siga dat one no fit happen again oo, chrigo don hook me to himself (as per lagos sharp dude)lol. grin
Siga: ....Sidon there dey run ur mouth.... Miss Bon wey go fashi u one time if solid Canadian guy toast me.... lol ... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Siga: ....Sidon there dey run ur mouth.... Miss Bon wey go fashi u one time if solid Canadian guy toast me.... lol ... grin
. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.