Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610628 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
i was denied visa,reasons that they dont think i will leave canada at the end of my study, and that they dont think i have enough money to pay my tuition fee.so please i want they house to help on the documents i will use this time to support my application cos i want to re-apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
chidiadi50: i was denied visa,reasons that they dont think i will leave canada at the end of my study, and that they dont think i have enough money to pay my tuition fee.so please i want they house to help on the documents i will use this time to support my application cos i want to re-apply.
Sorry for the delay,please did you do medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
no i was not called for medical for 4 months +
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
chidiadi50: no i was not called for medical for 4 months +
Am so sorry bro,THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT try and refire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onye oma:

Something must be wrong somewhere...why is this happening @ dis point in time?

Almighty God.....I commend all our medical reports and applications into ur hands, that whoever reads this write-up and keys into the faith with which I'm typing it will never experience denials after medicals....

All this I ask thru Jesus Christ our Lord...

AMEN....

AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cbcareer: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2013
Hey house. I have been following this trend for sometime now and from the knowledge i gained here i was able to get my TRV (visiting) last month. I'm in canada right now and would like to change my status to study next year. I got an admission to study project management in january but looking at the time frame do u guys think i can get the study permit by january if i apply now, and is there a way i can apply within canada? or i have to come back to naija.? My TRV is valid till october 2014. Pleeeasee respond guyz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=dannydolly]I believe this is the link you are looking for .... http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/

Thanks a lot. This is the exact link .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Good morning everyone and special greeting to my ogas. Pls am a complete novice here and I wish also to travel to canada someday(maybe next year) so i'll really love u guys to help put me through all the procedures I'll have to follow..... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2013
cbcareer: Hey house. I have been following this trend for sometime now and from the knowledge i gained here i was able to get my TRV (visiting) last month. I'm in canada right now and would like to change my status to study next year. I got an admission to study project management in january but looking at the time frame do u guys think i can get the study permit by january if i apply now, and is there a way i can apply within canada? or i have to come back to naija.? My TRV is valid till october 2014. Pleeeasee respond guyz
....My man u cant change ur status from visit visa to study visa...to the best of my knowledge u would have to come back to apply from naija....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Olawale slimfit: Good morning everyone and special greeting to my ogas. Pls am a complete novice here and I wish also to travel to canada someday(maybe next year) so i'll really love u guys to help put me through all the procedures I'll have to follow..... Thanks in anticipation
...for study or for visit?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by edunwanegbo: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2013
I applied on 27th of May, 2013.
Then I was called for medicals on 30th of September 2013.
Medicals done on 8th of October 2013 and I resubmitted my documents back to vfs/cvo on 16th of October 2013. But to God be the glory I got my TRV on 21st of November 2013....
I will soon update documents submitted to vfs.... Happy sunday and new Month ahead.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by edunwanegbo: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2013
I applied on 27th of May, 2013.
Then I was called for medicals on 30th of September 2013.
Medicals done on 8th of October 2013 and I resubmitted my documents back to vfs/cvo on 16th of October 2013. But to God be the glory I got my TRV on 21st of November 2013....
I will soon update documents submitted to vfs.... Happy sunday and new Month ahead.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by obichijiokeobi: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2013
Hello house- pls for those who ve paid for their board,how long did it take for u to receive ur receipt from canny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bamshy: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2013
If you aren't coming for Masters (Not that it's superior here), think of a 2-year PGD program and have some good cash on you. I have seen a lot of people who wish those two things were done before coming here. TRV is just the beginning... All the best friends

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
hello house,

Please I am currently filling my visa application form....does anyone know what UCI means or do I just skip it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2013
coolsammy1: hello house,

Please I am currently filling my visa application form....does anyone know what UCI means or do I just skip it.

If its ur 1st time of applying for a visa, do well to skip it...but if you've applied before, check it up in the feedback you got from the embassy...

Wish you all the best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY AND A NEW MONTH TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU,as we celebrate this day been the 1st day of December the Month our LORD JESUS CHRIST was born,let us remind our self of The Promises,Gifts and covenant our LORD JESUS have made for us let us not think of any denial or delay or what ever negative things,let us be assured that CHRIST has come to take over our problems,provided our needs and answer all our Prayers.WE BEGIN THIS FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER WITH SHOUTS OF TRV'S AND MEDICS.AMEN....REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
bamshy: If you aren't coming for Masters (Not that it's superior here), think of a 2-year PGD program and have some good cash on you. I have seen a lot of people who wish those two things were done before coming here. TRV is just the beginning... All the best friends

Boss dont understand wot u mean. What abt those that are enrolled in a one year PGD program and then thinking of pursuing a masters degree after that?. Or doing another one year PGD program.Is anyting wong with that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Onye oma:

If its ur 1st time of applying for a visa, do well to skip it...but if you've applied before, check it up in the feedback you got from the embassy...

Wish you all the best...

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
pls what er d necessary document i will have to submit this time since i was denied cos they think i wont come back at the end of my study and that i cant pay my tuition fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Champion2013:

Boss dont understand wot u mean. What abt those that are enrolled in a one year PGD program and then thinking of pursuing a masters degree after that?. Or doing another one year PGD program.Is anyting wong with that?
@ champion don't worry, you are on the right track if you are going in for a year PGD. There are lots of provincial nominee program for international students who are studying for their master or post graduate program,this depends on the province you intend schooling in. For instance, those that will be schooling in ontario can use the PNP to fast track there permanent residence permit.upon graudation and having gotten a job offer, your employer will fill a form called the pre-screen application form on your behalf,once this is done, you will then submit the form with other supplementary document to cic. Note the fee for internation student is $1,500,as soon as your application is positive,gbam, you will be a permanent resident holder with almost all the full benefits of a canadian citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
kayconsult: @ champion don't worry, you are on the right track if you are going in for a year PGD. There are lots of provincial nominee program for international students who are studying for their master or post graduate program,this depends on the province you intend schooling in. For instance, those that will be schooling in ontario can use the PNP to fast track there permanent residence permit.upon graudation and having gotten a job offer, your employer will fill a form called the pre-screen application form on your behalf,once this is done, you will then submit the form with other supplementary document to cic. Note the fee for internation student is $1,500,as soon as your application is positive,gbam, you will be a permanent resident holder with almost all the full benefits of a canadian citizen.
I guess this PNP pins you down to the province for a specific period of time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
I guess this PNP pins you down to the province for a specific period of time?
yes it pins you down till your PR is been issued.After that, you can work anywhere in canada. Gbam. The most important thing here is how well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Femicrux: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls, do canadian universities give consideration to GRE scores? Going for engineering.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
ChriGo: ...for study or for visit?....
Ma oga na for study ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
tkay11: Oh yeah
Thats wonderful!
Pls, i need some info about your course.
May i have your e-mail.
I don de tap from you now-now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please note that if u are storming cdhc office for enquiries or status of ur application..don't forget its now Tuesday's and Thursdays and go before 8am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
chidiadi50: pls what er d necessary document i will have to submit this time since i was denied cos they think i wont come back at the end of my study and that i cant pay my tuition fee

will u be applying online. ? If so ur home tie..ur statement of purpose has to explain why u are going to canny and why u must come back after study because the online app don't need all those plenty documents. .and tuition fees..what was ur statement of account like. And what other supporting documents did u attach.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
coolsammy1: hello house,

wer u denied before.? Check the left part of ur denial letter I think its usually written in pen..plus if its ur first time of applying just skip it..good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
kayconsult: @ champion don't worry, you are on the right track if you are going in for a year PGD. There are lots of provincial nominee program for international students who are studying for their master or post graduate program,this depends on the province you intend schooling in. For instance, those that will be schooling in ontario can use the PNP to fast track there permanent residence permit.upon graudation and having gotten a job offer, your employer will fill a form called the pre-screen application form on your behalf,once this is done, you will then submit the form with other supplementary document to cic. Note the fee for internation student is $1,500,as soon as your application is positive,gbam, you will be a permanent resident holder with almost all the full benefits of a canadian citizen.

The bold part...does that mean that a PR's tutition fee will be cheaper as compaired to an international student?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2013
sparta_300:

The bold part...does that mean that a PR's tutition fee will be cheaper as compaired to an international student?

YES
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 1:03am On Dec 02, 2013

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_APPLY.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.