Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608640 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
edunwanegbo: Just collected my TRV at Vfs today. I thank God.... I wish u guys goodluck

Congrats Edu...wishing you a safe trip to Canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2013
Jigga01:

Thanks but my last paper route application was submitted at Vfs. How do I get the UCI number from the embassy for the online application.
...Check the refusal letter....u will see ur UCI ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi Kayconsult Please can i have your email i want to discuss something important with you, i want to apply for fall admission 2014. [b][/b]
kayconsult: Hey, was up FISLAG? I will be glad to assist you, Will be leaving last week of December by God's grace. Wish you God's favor throughout your application process. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2013
edunwanegbo: Just collected my TRV at Vfs today. I thank God.... I wish u guys goodluck
congrats bro mine is next

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2013
cant wait to write sometin like dis too. congrats bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Congrat bro...I tap frm ur blessings,mine shall be next In jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 3rdHigh: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Gentlemen and ladies in the house, please is their any canny university offering MBA without writing GMAT, please furnish me kindly with such link - thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
3rdHigh: Gentlemen and ladies in the house, please is their any canny university offering MBA without writing GMAT, please furnish me kindly with such link - thanks

Check the following schools

1. Vancouver Island University
2. Universitiy of New Brunswick (if u have 2years work experience and a CGPA of 3.0 out of 4)
3. Thompson Rivers University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ambeyh: congrats bro mine is next

Congrats bro, many more on the way including mine is next. Please do you mind helping us with a few info?

1. Did you do the paper or online route?
2. How long is your program for?
3. Where you requested by cdhc to pay your full tuition and accommodation b4 obtaining your TRV?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Champion2013:

2. Universitiy of New Brunswick (if u have 2years work experience and a CGPA of 3.0 out of 4)
You can add university of prince Edward Island

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Seunalasho: hi fislag,pls how do you go about your biometric,because am going to niagara college for international business management in May 2014 I intend submitting in 2weeks time.pls hw do I go with the biometrics

Hello seun, you will be required to pay your biometrics fees online along side your application fee, after submission you get an email almost immediately requesting you to go the nearest visa processing office for your biometrics and a stipulated timeline before which you must have undergone your biometrics( usually about 3weeks). When going to VFS Lagos billings way Ikeja, you should go with your intl passport and copy of the biometrics letter you received. You'll be attended to within 20mins and no extra charge.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 3rdHigh: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Champion2013:

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 3rdHigh: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
You can university of prince Edward Island

Thank u my friend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2013

Congrats bro, many more on the way including mine is next. Please do you mind helping us with a few info?

1. Did you do the paper or online route?
2. How long is your program for?
3. Where you requested by cdhc to pay your full tuition and accommodation b4 obtaining your TRV?

Thanks [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ctemi(f): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls is it too late to make payment in January for visa against school resumption in May?thou I went thru agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ctemi: Pls is it too late to make payment in January for visa against school resumption in May?thou I went thru agent

No it is not too late if you use the online route, paper details takes about 4 months, online is 3 weeks but you must be able to make a di]ital images of all your document ie scan them into nothing more than 4 MB in think and make payment online. More details please click here
https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
chei my congratulations to my fellow Lambton potential TRV receivers -CHRIGO, Edunwanegbo, etc. I wish you all safe trip to Canny. And to those expecting theirs, God that has helped you go this far will perfect it. Also those that will be applying for fall 2014 like Myself, God's favor is ours. It is not by Power nor by Might, Not by the amount of money in your bank Statement, nor having all your documents complete. There is great Mystery behind this Visa. God is our strength, We shall all get there. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Please i want to ask if it will be possible for me to do the biometric in Europe, because i intend to use the online route, but i am not in Nigerian, how will i go about my Biometrics, i am currently in Europe, is it possible to do my biometrics in Canadian Embassy in Vienna Austria? but after my Medical call, then i can fly to Nigeria to do my medical and also submit my passport in Nigerian. Pls advice needed
FISLAG:

Hello seun, you will be required to pay your biometrics fees online along side your application fee, after submission you get an email almost immediately requesting you to go the nearest visa processing office for your biometrics and a stipulated timeline before which you must have undergone your biometrics( usually about 3weeks). When going to VFS Lagos billings way Ikeja, you should go with your intl passport and copy of the biometrics letter you received. You'll be attended to within 20mins and no extra charge.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Huzzie,
am warming up to follow you.
am about submitting my application for same course same school

Make i begin tap ya annointing.

Huzzie:
[b]Submitted my application at VAC 12/08/2013
Medical instruction : 26/11/2013

CENTENNIAL COLLEGE
GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 2YEARS

TUITION FEE: 13,772 CDN/YR

Here are the documents I submitted;

EMBASSY DOCUMENTS
1) Application Checklist
2) Application Form IMM
3) Questionnaire
4) Family information form
5) Bank Draft (N19,500)
6) Representative form

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
1) Letter of acceptance
2) Official fee schedule.

PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
1) Passport
2) Two Passport Photograph
3) Birth Certificate
4) Police Character Certificate
5) Affidavit of Support
Certificates,
1) WAEC Certificate
2) Bsc Certificate n Transcript
3) ND Certificate n transcript
4) Customer relationship mgt n Project management certificate
5) NYSC certificate,
6) IELTS(Not required though)

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS (Father) -
1) Originals plus copy of last 6 months of sponsor’s personal Bank account statement (Balance: +9 M)
2) Land Documents
3) Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship on company letterhead
4) Photocopy of Identification Card

N.B: Same documents were submitted for May 2013 start date,yet I was denied then......I put my trust in Almighty Allah to see me through, he has brought me this far,TRV loading Insha'Allah
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
ChriGo: .... Bro Wat abt the local sponsor?....

I cannot lay my hand on a local sponsor.
Those that can does not bear same surname with me
the VO may ask why an outsider will give me such. That was what happened with my UK visa app years back.

Does that pose any threat?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
sly-k:

I cannot lay my hand on a local sponsor.
Those that can does not bear same surname with me
the VO may ask why an outsider will give me such. That was what happened with my UK visa app years back.

Does that pose any threat?
....OK then you can use the foreign sponsor u have... nothing spoil....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congrats.
Are U going to Centennial college?
tkay11: I will like to thank every single member of this forum.... U guys ROCK !!! U guys kept my Bp low as you all know this Canadian Visa Ish is not a small Ish at all.... But cos of u guys, I was able to pull through to the end....

Prayers do work .... so, never stop praying even after ur Medicals... Will keep everyone in my prayers...

Applied : July 30 (Paper Route)
Medical Request: Oct 23
Medical Done: Oct 29
Tuition Receipt Submitted : Nov 15
TRV : Nov 21
Collected from Agent :Nov 28

Special Thanks to God.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oh yeah
sly-k:
Congrats.
Are U going to Centennial college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
edunwanegbo:

Lambton college Toronto campus

Congrat brooo!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
I believe this is the link you are looking for .... http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/

ajokyjoky:
Thanks Chrigo, although the list I was seeking spells out the tuition fees of the schools. We refer to it to when we want to make tuition comparison.I could recall that it was posted by Oga Siga then.

I appreciate the link you provided though... it is even more comprehensive, quite useful as well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
…Guys wey don do medicals… make una remain prayerful ooo… cos someone just got denied again yesterday after paying tuition and medicals… but I go let the person tell us him/her self oooo …. CDHC na wahala ooo….
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Siga: …Guys wey don do medicals… make una remain prayerful ooo… cos someone just got denied again yesterday after paying tuition and medicals… but I go let the person tell us him/her self oooo …. CDHC na wahala ooo….
......someone got approved too yesterday grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Siga: …Guys wey don do medicals… make una remain prayerful ooo… cos someone just got denied again yesterday after paying tuition and medicals… but I go let the person tell us him/her self oooo …. CDHC na wahala ooo….

Something must be wrong somewhere...why is this happening @ dis point in time?

Almighty God.....I commend all our medical reports and applications into ur hands, that whoever reads this write-up and keys into the faith with which I'm typing it will never experience denials after medicals....

All this I ask thru Jesus Christ our Lord...

AMEN....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
AMEN my brother
Onye oma:

Almighty God.....I commend all our medical reports and applications into ur hands, that whoever reads this write-up and keys into the faith with which I'm typing it will never experience denials after medicals....

AMEN....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onye oma:

AMEN....
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.