Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611660 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
kclexa:

Welcome Miss bon but hope you are on my flight as proposed grin ChriGo, close your eyes and mind to this question tongue

......Even if dem comot my eye balls i go still dey see you grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
coolsammy1: Hello House,

I started filling my online application but since last week anytime I try to edit the application I get the below message.

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code: XXXXXXXX

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Is anybody experiencing similar or is it just me? I am even tempted to delete the current application since I have not submitted yet and start all over. I am guessing their website upgrade messed up my application..

.....You're getting this error while uploading right?....I got same sometimes too....if you try uploading a low kilobyte docx, it uploads....but if uploading megabyte docx you get this error.....just make sure your internet connection is fast enough.....thats all i did to solve it.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
obichijiokeobi: Please how can I get d cheapest flight to canada. Plan moving on Sunday. Just got my TRV.
....Congrats.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
britiko: Hmmn, VO dey halla(no inperson enquiry)
Don't u know?
britiko dey smilee..
Today na today...
Trv loading...
All is well.
....BIG AMEN!!!!....Na fire for fire grin....God is Involved....you will definitely get your TRV....love ur spirit.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
whether them they attend to people or not. I stormed embassy today. and actually nobody attended to me but I sent another message to their email there. immediately I got a response that my application has been finalised that I should go to VFS.. I am so nervous right now. I pray to God for it to be a good news. #medical done #full tuition paid. God of Miracle will surely give me a reason to smile today. so nervoussssssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please is there anybody currently applying for the canadian student visa using the online method......

I keep getting a message that the online service is available.

I want to know if I am the only one experiencing this problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by surveyor1: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
britiko:
I've never paid online, after getting my flight confirmation email, I go to d airline stand @ MMIA and pay cash.
can someone get confirmation online without payment at wakanow.com ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shabbey09: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ Ojoolajire:What email address did you send the mail to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beulah Hephziba: @ Mr Arams, are you a learner? Just joking, anyway don't get confused.
Just apply for study permit either through paper route or online route. You don't have to apply for TRV separate, your application has covered for the two.

Once your application is successful, the CDHC will issue you TRV with a letter. This is what you will use to travel to Canada.
Then @ the port of entry (POE), present your TRV, letter from CDHC, letter of admssion(LOA) to the visa officer(VO), and in return the VO will smile & issue your Study permit. Lobatan!
Just follow Chrigo's line of argument and don't get yourself confused.

please what are the conditions stated in the study permit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
britiko: Hmmn, VO dey halla(no inperson enquiry)
Don't u know?
britiko dey smilee..
Today na today...
Trv loading...
All is well.
By his grace , yu would get it today..In jesus name..So are u @ Cdhc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=shabbey09]@ Ojoolajire:What email address did you send the mail to?[/quote

LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoolajire: whether them they attend to people or not. I stormed embassy today. and actually nobody attended to me but I sent another message to their email there. immediately I got a response that my application has been finalised that I should go to VFS.. I am so nervous right now. I pray to God for it to be a good news. #medical done #full tuition paid. God of Miracle will surely give me a reason to smile today. so nervoussssssssss
You shall testify today in jesus name,When nd where did u do ur medics nd which Email adress did u,send d message 2?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
surveyor1:
can someone get confirmation online without payment at wakanow.com ?

Lemme say its reservation with PNR or reference code.
After payment they mail my tkt to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=marksum]By his grace , yu would get it today..In jesus name..So are u @ Cdhc[/quot

Amen o
I was. But on my way to vfs.
Today na today....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
To every applicant expecting trvs and medics,
Pls check ur mails and refresh vfs tracking account.
Lots of decisions were made over the holiday period.
Wish u all luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
britiko: To every applicant expecting trvs and medics,
Pls check ur mails and refresh vfs tracking account.
Lots of decisions were made over the holiday period.
Wish u all luck!
...Your passport has been finally dispatched....My TRV Loading!!!....oh sorry your TRV loading grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
using the toilet at VFS office to pass away all the stress and wahala. I don't chop TRV after 4months of waiting. All thanks to God and my Uncle. I will forever be grateful to him.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
coolsammy1: Please is there anybody currently applying for the canadian student visa using the online method......

I keep getting a message that the online service is available.

I want to know if I am the only one experiencing this problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoolajire: using the toilet at VFS office to pass away all the stress and wahala. I don't chop TRV after 4months of waiting. All thanks to God and my Uncle. I will forever be grateful to him.
.....Bros i go bone ya "i don't" cuz i almost fainted grin....Congrats....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
ChriGo: .....Bros i go bone ya "i don't" cuz i almost fainted grin....Congrats....

don't mind the typo. uncle sponsor with different surname and company account ..na grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoolajire: using the toilet at VFS office to pass away all the stress and wahala. I don't chop TRV after 4months of waiting. All thanks to God and my Uncle. I will forever be grateful to him.
My broda congrat oooo,When u do ur medics? Nd which hospital u do am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2014

congrats my guy.... Abeg no allow fear catch us " i don't".
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoolajire:

don't mind the typo. uncle sponsor with different surname and company account ..na grace
Congrats dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats smiley
ojoolajire:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Princessterry:
Congrats dear
how far, I have nt seen ur Pm o..plz resend it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
marksum: My broda congrat oooo,When u do ur medics? Nd which hospital u do am

Asaju on December 9, but I have been to the embassy like three times after then, just to keep a little pressure on then . try and track your application because it seems they gave a lot of people today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoolajire:

.....Na God....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shabbey09: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats oh, na me remain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoolajire:

Asaju on December 9, but I have been to the embassy like three times after then, just to keep a little pressure on then . try and track your application because it seems they gave a lot of people today
ok tnx..but did ur vfs status change?..plz when did u submit ur application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shabbey09: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is it that nobody is doing work permit here with trv? Nobody seems to be answering me, I've been asking the same question for days but everybody is just ignoring me. My trv is 5 months plus now but still waiting, simple question is does it take that long? Let me just respect myself, log off and remain in faith, since I'm invisible!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
marksum: ok tnx..but did ur vfs status change?..plz when did u submit ur application

The status changed immediately I sent a message to them and they reply the mail. I guess their response to the mail made my status to change .. What I observed is that u have to send d email during the working hours for them to reply you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
shabbey09: Is it that nobody is doing work permit here with trv? Nobody seems to be answering me, I've been asking the same question for days but everybody is just ignoring me. My trv is 5 months plus now but still waiting, simple question is does it take that long? Let me just respect myself, log off and remain in faith, since I'm invisible!

Oga kindly send an email to them to find out. And better still go to the embassy to find out.. You have waited to long my brother. there is nothing bad in making enquiries

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.