Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,529 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614367 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2013
greatheights:

Na so oo, q-life too dey aii. No wori yos go show b4 friday. I tik make we do #lambton roll call on NL ooo. Lolx
....Yes ooo....Thanks bro.....if i chop my visa on friday na under bed i go still dump am grin....we go enter lambton 2geda no worry!!.....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2013
xtus: Glory be to God in the highest....... I thank God oh, cos me self don port oooo

Applied: Sept 24th
Medicals: Oct 3rd
Chop Visa: Oct 21st

Am with Ancient, and we are both grateful to each and everyone of u. I love u all
xtus and ancient1 congrats guyz. Alles gute!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2013
....I was trying to dig the little info i can about gracefulqueen who went tru the live and caregiver program and found her topic www.nairaland.com/1298353/canadian-live-in-caregiver-program .....Mathematics graduate ooo grin.....chai!! Why i no cum sharp like dis.....ChriGo u dull oooo.....dis live and caregiver can earn u PR easily....anyway gracefulqueen am still waiting to read from u here ooo....i know u must have gotten 99 PMs by now....let me make it 100....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2013
tonyrero:
Go and slip 4 now bro, cos dis ur question fit cause nightmares....2moro we'll tell u abt ONLINE VISA APPLICATION ROUTE(dat is if dis illustration doesn't still give u a clue)

U mean he shd read in BOLDS. Choi!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Chars1289:

You are so in there bro....No worries u sef don port jor...congrats...go chop dt visa asap

Thanks Boss!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yes ooo....Thanks bro.....if i chop my visa on friday na under bed i go still dump am grin....we go enter lambton 2geda no worry!!.....lol....

YB!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2013
greatheights:

U mean he shd read in BOLDS. Choi!!!!
Lol....na u dey make am sound derogatory....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=Abellybaba]Hallelujah!! MAKE UNA HELP ME PRAISE GOD O.
My medical Instruction don show.
Applied Oct 7th
Medicals Oct 21th
Asaju Today today!!
Trv few days time i guess smiles.[/quote

Boss...did you use a third party sponsor...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2013
AlleyBaba, Xtus, GracefulQueen and Ancient,

Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2013
Goodmorning to you all. Please i would like to find if the pple that are waiting for their medical result from Paris have been to cdch to find out if it has arrived? This wait is not interesting at all. i hope to visit them again soon though. Dear Lord have your way o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size][s][/s]
Abellybaba: Hallelujah!! MAKE UNA HELP ME PRAISE GOD O.
Applied Oct 7th
Medicals Oct 21th
Asaju Today today!!
Trv few days time i guess smiles.

Oga please check your mail.I dropped message for you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2013
Jesunro: Goodmorning to you all. Please i would like to find if the pple that are waiting for their medical result from Paris have been to cdch to find out if it has arrived? This wait is not interesting at all. i hope to visit them again soon though. Dear Lord have your way o

their last respond was on the 7th via email, (We are currently waiting for the results of your medical exam./ No further action is required by you at this time. Once your medical results have been received by this office, a final decision will be made. We will return you submission documents by your pre-paid return courier or through the VAC if that is how your application was submitted. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.)

when will give out medicals to Children make them take do Practice, then delay is the outcome,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Jesunro: Goodmorning to you all. Please i would like to find if the pple that are waiting for their medical result from Paris have been to cdch to find out if it has arrived? This wait is not interesting at all. i hope to visit them again soon though. Dear Lord have your way o

Jesunro abeg where did u do ur meds and what date? if it consultants Practice then it shuld take 3-4weeks as they say. so if its up to that, then i think u can storm cdhc, ur TRV might just be waiting there for u bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2013
......please paper routers here should be patient oooo...alot of online goodnews flying here and there.....application withdrawer has taken the forum by storm ......hmmm!! We all saw VISION2GO's online application....make i no lie, his application bam pass my own 10000 times over but yet he was delayed.....if you're a winter applicant and you plan on withdrawing please think twice about it ooo....which do you prefer ONLINE ROUTE BAD NEWS OR PAPER ROUTE GOOD NEWS?.....if eventually you go online and was denied, who knows if God had planned ur goodnews to be paper route.... I once regret going through paper route but now i realised that was a wrongful regret.....Lets just leave everything in God's hand ooo....Good news Loading for Paper routers, online routers please keep off grin.......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2013
shey? na we go look for their trouble there. i underrated Asaju. Tis well tho.
nas-jay:

their last respond was on the 7th via email, (We are currently waiting for the results of your medical exam./ No further action is required by you at this time. Once your medical results have been received by this office, a final decision will be made. We will return you submission documents by your pre-paid return courier or through the VAC if that is how your application was submitted. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.)

when will give out medicals to Children make them take do Practice, then delay is the outcome,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2013
My brother, this one don pass the normal 3-4 weeks o. we are the special pple being given special treatment o. medicals was on the 6th of August o...
apple08:

Jesunro abeg where did u do ur meds and what date? if it consultants Practice then it shuld take 3-4weeks as they say. so if its up to that, then i think u can storm cdhc, ur TRV might just be waiting there for u bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Jesunro: My brother, this one don pass the normal 3-4 weeks o. we are the special pple being given special treatment o. medicals was on the 6th of August o...

Oh was it that period that they said they had software break down or something? Cuz when i went for my meds at CP, some people were refered back for a redo saying that CP claimed their software had issues so they couldnt process some meds to be sent to france so they had to come back and they paid 28k again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2013
yeah, am aware about that. i paid the hospital a visit and the Doctor showed me that it was sent. except i will have to do that again to be double sure becos these pple eh, one can neva be too sure...
apple08:

Oh was it that period that they said they had software break down or something? Cuz when i went for my meds at CP, some people were refered back for a redo saying that CP claimed their software had issues so they couldnt process some meds to be sent to france so they had to come back and they paid 28k again.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2013
apple08:

....Bros are u sure they paid 28k again?....i dont tink so cuz once u still have the receipt they issued, you can go back dia anytime....haba!! 28k na owo tabua biko....no be small pikin money ooo grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....@Vision2GO....Ur package na one of the best i don see so far....am so happy u aint giving up...God aint sleeping....am sure with God u'll get it this time....sorry abt the delay....please try and refire b4 the biometrics on Oct 23rd....u know its new and we aint certain about the process yet so its best to just apply b4 den!!....

@Chrigo: abeg, with this bio of a thang being introduced soon, will there be any disadvantage(s) as to people applying later the date compared to people who never used the bio? Kinda scared somehow shaaa as my sch still dey press calculator for my fees!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2013
ChriGo: ......please paper routers here should be patient oooo...alot of online goodnews flying here and there.....application withdrawer has taken the forum by storm ......hmmm!! We all saw VISION2GO's online application....make i no lie, his application bam pass my own 10000 times over but yet he was delayed.....if you're a winter applicant and you plan on withdrawing please think twice about it ooo....which do you prefer ONLINE ROUTE BAD NEWS OR PAPER ROUTE GOOD NEWS?.....if eventually you go online and was denied, who knows if God had planned ur goodnews to be paper route.... I once regret going through paper route but now i realised that was a wrongful regret.....Lets just leave everything in God's hand ooo....Good news Loading for Paper routers, online routers please keep off grin.......

I tap every every from this prayer ooh! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2013
....@Nossybelle see ya bighead....Congrats....oya lets go back to chat....just trying to pull your legs grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2013
Oscorpy:

@Chrigo: abeg, with this bio of a thang being introduced soon, will there be any disadvantage(s) as to people applying later the date compared to people who never used the bio? Kinda scared somehow shaaa as my sch still dey press calculator for my fees!
....Bro dont be scared. The only difference is just the extra $85 charges you will pay to get it done.....just trying to tell peeps to apply before then to avoid that fees grin....and besides i dont knw if its gona be a stressful process or not but i believe it wont be.....u funi bros!! Biko make ur sch no press calculator to the point wia u go faint ooo....lol....pls what sch?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro dont be scared. The only difference is just the extra $85 charges you will pay to get it done.....just trying to tell peeps to apply before then to avoid that fees grin....and besides i dont knw if its gona be a stressful process or not but i believe it wont be.....u funi bros!! Biko make ur sch no press calculator to the point wia u go faint ooo....lol....pls what sch?....

Heheheehee. Na Niagara College Nnam! For fall next year though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Abellybaba: Hallelujah!! MAKE UNA HELP ME PRAISE GOD O.
Applied Oct 7th
Medicals Oct 21th
Asaju Today today!!
Trv few days time i guess smiles.

Congrat ....I tap from ur success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Oscorpy:

Heheheehee. Na Niagara College Nnam! For fall next year though.
.....Hmmm!! Niagara....ontario colleges generally dy use "P" press calculator grin.....anyway nothing do u....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2013
ChriGo: .....Hmmm!! Niagara....ontario colleges generally dy use "P" press calculator grin.....anyway nothing do u....

Ma BrodaAaaaaaa. Make dem do their own now. Wen I reach there, I go do dem back! wink grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
gracefulqueen: I just got my medical instruction today it was sent to my email,I am just wondering how to go about the passport thing( I am required to take my passport with me for the medical) since i submitted it with my visa application.
N.B My visa type is for a live in caregiver I submitted my visa application in June.
Thanks all for your response.

Congrat... I tap frm ur success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Congrat... I tap frm ur success.
@ gracefulqueen,congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro everybody wants to jadapinketly withdraw dia app and go online....if u get brave mind then do am....but please bare in mind that biometric starts Oct 23rd which attracts extra charges of $85 ....i know u can jadapinketly pay dat money so nothing do u grin.....

Please leave Will Smith's wife out of this! LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Please leave Will Smith's wife out of this! LOL
.... grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by anabor: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
ancient1: Sorry for the late transmission guys. It is real, I don portability cheesy

I have so much to say but I will say it in bits and pieces , I've been sooo looking forward to posting this message some day. It took me about 4 odd years but today I got my trv. Thanks to everyone , there were just too many loopholes in my application from going for a second masters degree in a very similar course to not providing any evidence of my current employment status when i finished first degree 9 years ago and msc 5 years ago. This was my 3rd application, so guys never give up. I hope be more active as from now .

date submitted : 4 June @ vfs
Meds instruction: 3oct
Meds done : 7 Oct
tution and board rec submitted: 17 Oct
Trv issued : 21 Oct

I did not get any notification that my meds was ready, but me and xtus did meds same day at asaaju so when he told me he got the notification , I had faith that mine was ready and alaas it was .I stormed chdh along with him and we were both issued our trv today.

Guys the thing never click completely. E still be like say I dey dream land.

I resume 1 Nov . Uni of prince Edward island MBA. So I leave next Monday.

Thank you God!!! May your name be praised forever!!!
Congrats, I have a lot to learn from your experience..............I sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.