Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610599 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
@sashafierce,,,,,, there is a good rate of cash flow but the closing balance is 4mill. will it be ok.... is it good to go with,,,,, plz ur advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
please house,,, have u witness any successful Visa applicant who have succeeded with an uncle or distant family member as sponsor without same family surname.,,,, plz i need urgent answer,,,,,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
please house,,, have u witness any successful Visa applicant who have succeeded with an uncle or distant family member as sponsor without same family surname.,,,, plz i need urgent answer,,,,, GOD BLESS U ALL,,,,,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
cman4good: please house,,, have u witness any successful Visa applicant who have succeeded with an uncle or distant family member as sponsor without same family surname.,,,, plz i need urgent answer,,,,, GOD BLESS U ALL,,,,,
[/i]yes, I'll advice you read the thread from part 1. You just have to prove yoour relationship with your sponsor and back it up with documentation where applicable.[i]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
dondondee1:
OKay thanks, did you pay your whole tuition.

I paid no dime aside the $100 tuition deposit I made - as requested by the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
cman4good: @sashafierce,,,,,, there is a good rate of cash flow but the closing balance is 4mill. will it be ok.... is it good to go with,,,,, plz ur advise.
What r u goin for? Undergrad or grad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
kcluv2men:
[i][/i]it is well. You will appear at the Clinic and conduct your medicals without any inconveniences and the Lord Almighty in his infinite mercies shall see you through in the end In Jesus Name. Amen

Amen amen..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hello everyone, Congrats to those who got their Medicals approved!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
amaacee: @Amefrica, how do I send you a personnal msg?

I've seen your mail ...will get back to you soon!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
^^^^^ Amen to that! Our turn shall come smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osorochi: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
which school ?@ America...
Amefrica:

I paid no dime aside the $100 tuition deposit I made - as requested by the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
twoc:
it is well. I was still so worried this morning. I was relived when I saw that I passed. guess as humans we are always so anxious. cast your cares on God n trust him for the best.

Osheeeeeeey (y)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
osorochi: which school ?@ America...

University of Prince Edward Island, sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
plz lovely people of NL,,,,,,I want TO know if statement of purpose is the some as LETTER OF EXPLANATION,,,,, plz i have been hearing SOP AND L O EXP.... I need urgent advise.. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
@sashafierce:........ GRADUATE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
cman4good: plz lovely people of NL,,,,,,I want TO know if statement of purpose is the some as LETTER OF EXPLANATION,,,,, plz i have been hearing SOP AND L O EXP.... I need urgent advise.. thanks

Same same smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by VCTROKOYE: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2014

cman4good:
please house,,, have u witness any successful Visa applicant who have succeeded with an uncle or distant family member as sponsor without same family surname.,,,, plz i need urgent answer,,,,, GOD BLESS U ALL,,,,,
It is possible to use a distant family member as a sponsor, however you have to prove that there is a tie between you and the person. Tie can be inform of a statement of account showing where you have been assisted by the person in the past (I asterisked the transactions with short notes of explanation of transactions stapled to the documents), pictures you have taken with the person in the past. previously email conversations that show closeness between two of you etc. I did all these to establish that I had a reliable sponsor. The documents shouldn't be the recent ones.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kicon: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
My Greatest Comrades,

Congrats to those who got their TRV approved, Medical Calls and Awaiting Calls. For the Delayed The Lord aren’t sleeping.

This is the only forum that I’ve seen cooperation really work.It is good to be back.

Big Thanks to all that have been doing the selfless service for the good of their fellow comrades. May God Continue to bless you more in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Those going to Canada via Qatar airways should be ready to sleep in doha airport, transit accommodation is denied for Nigerian passport holders, meal voucher is given though

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DebohBaron(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please, I really need you guys help here.
This is my 1st time on this page, so I hope you guys can help me.

In the study permit application form online, theres a section where I have to fill my job experiences but since I don't av any, apart from my NYSC. how am I going to fill the section with the dates required??

P.S - I can't leave the section blank or else I won't be able to submit it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
plz house i need the points one need to make in order to get a proper and nice letter of explanation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DebohBaron(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
cman4good: plz lovely people of NL,,,,,,I want TO know if statement of purpose is the some as LETTER OF EXPLANATION,,,,, plz i have been hearing SOP AND L O EXP.... I need urgent advise.. thanks

It's not the same, SOP is for the school while the letter of explanation is for the embassy reason why u chose Canada to go study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
cman4good: @sashafierce:........ GRADUATE
Wif dat closing balance u ve to consider wt ur sponsors son is goin for(if its undergrad or grad)d fees n his living expenses plus d no of people dependent on ur sponsor coupled wif d fact that its not blood relationship
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by VCTROKOYE: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2014

famolino: Happy sunday everyone. Planning to upload and submit my application dis week (online) and dis r the documents I have:
Admission Letter (Humber (Lakeshore), Global Business Management. Winter 2015)
Intl Passport
Ordinary passport
Degree result (notification of result)
NYSC certificate
Birth certificate
Statement of account of sponsor (with abt 7m, gud inflow and outflow of cash),
Letter of sponsorship (Is there any format to d writing?)
ID card of sponsor
Investment certificate of sponsor
Sponsor (my brother, works in a bank)
Land documents of parent
SOP
Please advise on missing documents or things needed to work on. I know SOP is crucial. Thanks
I need more corrections

You haven't proved that the sponsor is your brother. You can do that by including the birth certificates of both of you since they will show you share the same parents with him. You can as well include pictures that both of you have taken together in the past.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2014
@sashafierce:...... my sponsor son is at the point of collecting his TRV this week,..... after the collection i will then apply with same documents, i hope it won't back fire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Guys abeg prayers oooooo I submitted since 11th July paper route I need a call for medical Asap I sleep dream Canada I think I am already there please Pray for me this week make God do am thanks guys @chrigo@lovelydamsel@BaaleofMontreal@sasafirece and all others I greet u guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2014
twoc: To the glory of God I passed my medicals. praise the Lord on my behalf. I just got a notice to bring my passport now.
im grateful to everyone on this forum that has helped me in one way or the other.God bless you all.
Congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2014
DebohBaron: Please, I really need you guys help here.
This is my 1st time on this page, so I hope you guys can help me.

In the study permit application form online, theres a section where I have to fill my job experiences but since I don't av any, apart from my NYSC. how am I going to fill the section with the dates required??

P.S - I can't leave the section blank or else I won't be able to submit it.
You can fill what u did in ur NYSC and IT as your job experiences.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Babe, you mean you took off your ... shocked Holy Mackerel! shocked embarassed

They don see wetin I wan spend money on top? Chai! There's God ooo.. cry

Loool u r High. Once I cross canny border, il do them a professional mail on this issue. The guy dnt have the Courtesy to wear gloove. He now brought out gloove to wear when he wanted to check armpit. God will judge him oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 2:41am On Aug 06, 2014
uceebee: All Glory to the Almighty God.. Original passport requested!

Applied: 30th May (Online route)

Biometrics: 4th June

Medical Call: 2nd July.

Medicals done: 24th July (done @ Prime medicals, PH)

Medicals Passed, passport requested: 28th July.

Special thanks to everyone who helped out during my jonsing..Amefrica, Slimdel, Missbon, Dammycrane, ...and How can I forget Abilsomi? wink winkAbisolmi!

Thank you!

congrats ern, oya book flight and port jawe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.