Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610605 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
@Amefrica
Yours was close to 40 pages? Wow! That's a whole lot. What are the contents of a financial capability file? Just curious as I am an intending applicant . Just taking note of every little detail I can on here. Warmest regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2014
aflyingbird: Is anyone going to ottawa?
Yes i am by God's grace. Still waiting for passport request.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Sumbdy shld reply my question nw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2014
abisolmi: i have been trying hard all day to post a message on here to no avail. How una dey? I landed safe in Edmonton yesterday to the glory of God. To those who applied for visa before June 1, na gobe o, you will have to apply for your work permit on CIC website even if you land Canada after June 1. This was my case, I saw the restriction on my study permit and the remark didnt say i could work twenty hours off campus. I saw another who applied June 4 and though the restrictions were same as mine, it was written that he could work twenty hours. there really was no hassle at Toronto immigration where i got my study permit, the letter of introduction was not even all that important cos the immigration lady said to a guy beside me "if you dont have anything with you, its fine, we have everything in the system".

Luftansa Air is really nice but, air Canada did feel like an "air bus" lol. my Nokia X did not work, shame cos i bought it newly. don't know what else to say but, its still summer, thank God and i don't want to think of winter just yet.

regards peeps and be safe

Are you heading to Uni Alberta?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men: @Amefrica
Yours was close to 40 pages? Wow! That's a whole lot. What are the contents of a financial capability file? Just curious as I am an intending applicant . Just taking note of every little detail I can on here. Warmest regards

SOA was like 30pages, then I submitted CAC docs (around 8-10), affidavit of support, letter of sponsorship, tuition deposit receipt ...in fact, my own pass 40pages sef

Tax clearance, Pay stubs/slips, etc should all go under financial section too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2014
tianadiva: Sumbdy shld reply my question nw

What's your question, babe?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

SOA was like 30pages, then I submitted CAC docs (around 8-10), affidavit of support, letter of sponsorship, tuition deposit receipt ...in fact, my own pass 40pages sef

Tax clearance, Pay stubs/slips, etc should all go under financial section too.

Oh! Thanks so much. Got that..So, when are you leaving 4 Mapleland?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men:

Oh! Thanks so much. Got that..So, when are you leaving 4 Mapleland?

Anytime from now, sir. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Tnx darling a friend of wnts to study pharmacy bt d sch she got admitted to dnt hv pharmacy for international student bt she still intend to luk for anoda sch so dats y am asking of oda sch dat offer pharmacy to international studnt going for UG nd anoda tin asking pharmacy nd nursing which wld be beta for her so i cn convince her to go for d later if she does nt find a pharmacy school
Amefrica:

What's your question, babe?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2014
tianadiva: Tnx darling a friend of wnts to study pharmacy bt d sch she got admitted to dnt hv pharmacy for international student bt she still intend to luk for anoda sch so dats y am asking of oda sch dat offer pharmacy to international studnt going for UG nd anoda tin asking pharmacy nd nursing which wld be beta for her so i cn convince her to go for d later if she does nt find a pharmacy school

Check University of Alberta.

You can't choose for your friend, if she likes pharm. let her go forrit..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Anytime from now, sir. cheesy

Sir ? shocked ...lol! That's cool. When is your start date and what province are you heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men:

Sir ? shocked ...lol! That's cool. When is your start date and what province are you heading to?

grin Sept 3, going to Prince Edward Island..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

grin Sept 3, going to Prince Edward Island..

Congrats bro! Have fun and achieve your dreams. Going for Msc or PGD?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mtxatx: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2014
abisolmi: i have been trying hard all day to post a message on here to no avail. How una dey? I landed safe in Edmonton yesterday to the glory of God. To those who applied for visa before June 1, na gobe o, you will have to apply for your work permit on CIC website even if you land Canada after June 1. This was my case, I saw the restriction on my study permit and the remark didnt say i could work twenty hours off campus. I saw another who applied June 4 and though the restrictions were same as mine, it was written that he could work twenty hours. there really was no hassle at Toronto immigration where i got my study permit, the letter of introduction was not even all that important cos the immigration lady said to a guy beside me "if you dont have anything with you, its fine, we have everything in the system".

Luftansa Air is really nice but, air Canada did feel like an "air bus" lol. my Nokia X did not work, shame cos i bought it newly. don't know what else to say but, its still summer, thank God and i don't want to think of winter just yet.

regards peeps and be safe

Please expatiate more... do u mean the date your trv was issued (the one on ur passport)? ,, or date u applied .. before June
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men:

Congrats bro! Have fun and achieve your dreams. Going for Msc or PGD?

Thanks brotherly!

Bolded: None of the above -- UG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
cman4good: @ rawlizo........ please i am applying for a study permit to come to ST.JOHN'S MUN for winter 2015...... please i need your as close pal since your are there already. congrats...

Alright. am all yours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
emperoracro: Welcome and thanks to God for journey mercies @Absolmi n Rawlizo. Wishin u d best

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kunle2box(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks bro, sorry wanted to type Mb instead of Gb. All the same, could the problem in uploading be cos of size because other files uploaded.
Amefrica:

My "financial capability" was over 40 pages and just 2MB size. How come urs is gigabyte? Abi, na megabyte you been wan talk?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2014
kunle2box: Thanks bro, sorry wanted to type Mb instead of Gb. All the same, could the problem in uploading be cos of size because other files uploaded.

Ok, the size is ok. Not the cause! Keep trying -- mostly during midnight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2014
@ rawlizo,what's St. John's like? Please I need to ask u something private. I'm heading to MUN also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2014
cman4good: @sashafierce:...... my sponsor son is at the point of collecting his TRV this week,..... after the collection i will then apply with same documents, i hope it won't back fire.
D point isnt weda he is about to collect or not or weda he has evn collected. Has nufin to do wif what i alrdy said initialy now. U take al d things into consideration n den ul b able to make ur decision if u stil wnt to go ahead wif d sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks brotherly!

Bolded: None of the above -- UG

Okay bro, nice one. Can u drop me a PM so I could holla at you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men:

Okay bro, nice one. Can u drop me a PM so I could holla at you.

No qualms!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2014
cman4good: please house,,, have u witness any successful Visa applicant who have succeeded with an uncle or distant family member as sponsor without same family surname.,,,, plz i need urgent answer,,,,,

Yes, I am a living testimony! I didn't even used a family member. She is just a family friend tho I am on scholarship anyways. Believe God and pray for His favour. Using one's dad as sponsor doesn't guarantee ur TRV. Na only Baba God fit do am And avoid too much blips in ur app. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

No qualms!

Expecting it bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kunle2box(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2014
blink6:
Shrink here; www.pdfcompressor.org
Thanks @blink6, I am downloading the app now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2014
cman4good: please house,,, have u witness any successful Visa applicant who have succeeded with an uncle or distant family member as sponsor without same family surname.,,,, plz i need urgent answer,,,,,

Yes, I am a living testimony! I didn't even used a family member. She is just a family friend, tho I am on scholarship anyways. Believe in God and pray for His favour. Using one's dad as sponsor doesn't guarantee ur TRV. Na only Baba God fit do am And avoid too much blips in ur app. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Galaxxy:

Yes, I am a living testimony! I didn't even used a family member. She is just a family friend, tho I am on scholarship anyways. Believe in God and pray for His favour. Using one's dad as sponsor doesn't guarantee ur TRV. Na only Baba God fit do am And avoid too much blips in ur app. All the best!

When did you get your TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men:

Expecting it bro

Sent!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by standupguy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Abeg sample of affidavit of sponsorship.
I assume no letter would be needed If I can provide this.
Thank you.

Also if your sponsor is a business owner, does he need a letter of introduction?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
standupguy: Abeg sample of affidavit of sponsorship.
I assume no letter would be needed I'd I can provide this.
Thank you.

Submit Letter of Sponsorship and Affidavit of support. I have no sample at the moment tho', others that have will provide to you. Drop your email address!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by standupguy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Submit Letter of Sponsorship and Affidavit of support. I have no sample at the moment tho', others that have will provide to you. Drop your email address!

Ibizz1@hotmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.