Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611369 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good day ause,plz wha'z introduction leta,i was told tha it shld come along with ma trv.i only received the docs submitted with ma passport.kindly summarize aw this can b important n wat r d necessary outcome if one dont have it.thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
mobuch:

Hello, nairalanders;
Please how likely can the embassy ask one to pay his complete tuition fee for 1year, even when d admission letter states only fees for 1st semester?

Secondly, how likely can the embassy ask one to pay accomodation fee for 1year, and what are the ways out if one doesnt have that capacity to pay the accomodation fee for 1year at a go?

Secondly, can a letter from a relative in the city of studies promising to accomodate the student suffice and be a substitute for paying accomodation fees?

Candid answers please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
And after 4months and 2weeks..dat was how I was denied..based on insufficient fund...I had s.o.a 3:7ml already payed a quarter of my tuition and landed properties worth over 10 million..well dat was all no other reason. .well already ny school said they can't take me again since the time they gave me has passed..so they ask me to send my account details so they can forward the tuition I already payed..or if I want to defer until Sept 2014 I should let them know. .so I asked to defer..and they are going to now send me another acceptance letter...thank jesus all the same. .biko how do I go about the online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
kingRoosevelt: And after 4months and 2weeks..dat was how I was denied..based on insufficient fund...I had s.o.a 3:7ml already payed a quarter of my tuition and landed properties worth over 10 million..well dat was all no other reason. .well already ny school said they can't take me again since the time they gave me has passed..so they ask me to send my account details so they can forward the tuition I already payed..or if I want to defer until Sept 2014 I should let them know. .so I asked to defer..and they are going to now send me another acceptance letter...thank jesus all the same. .biko how do I go about the online route.
sorry on the denial IT IS WEL5 with you in JESUS NAME.....AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
tebenezer: Good day ause,plz wha'z introduction leta,i was told tha it shld come along with ma trv.i only received the docs submitted with ma passport.kindly summarize aw this can b important n wat r d necessary outcome if one dont have it.thanks.
Have u checked your email? It might have been sent to your email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
tebenezer: Good day ause,plz wha'z introduction leta,i was told tha it shld come along with ma trv.i only received the docs submitted with ma passport.kindly summarize aw this can b important n wat r d necessary outcome if one dont have it.thanks.

It is a letter introducing you to the immigration officer at the port of entry.

I received mine through email 2 days after collecting my TRV. So you would get the email soon. All you need to do is print a good copy and take along with your passport when travelling.

Cheers bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guys I got into Canada last night. Reporting to you live from Charlottetown, prince Edward island. It was one hell of a journey. Im want to get a phone line now. Trying to be cautious,dont want to make any mistakes.

@ oga siga and co in Canada already what's a cheap deal for a phone line and for my iPad too?

I wish everyone success with this trv wahala, may God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good afternoon house,please what are the required documents I need for medicals in asaju.cos there is an instruction issued out saying 'four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as ''eMedical enabled'' on the CIC website listed above).

My main question is that do I need to present photographs or passports at asaju.Please I need answer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
ancient1: Guys I got into Canada last night. Reporting to you live from Charlottetown, prince Edward island. It was one hell of a journey. Im want to get a phone line now. Trying to be cautious,dont want to make any mistakes.

@ oga siga and co in Canada already what's a cheap deal for a phone line and for my iPad too?

Am so so happy for you hw our skl na abeg help me greet Joanne Mckinnon tell am say me sef go soon land
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
If going to ASAJU , u do not even need to take any passport photo along, and if u have ur passport fine, if not any government issued ID (drivers Licence, or National ID card) will be fine. Just phone in first to book an appointment thats all.

Hope that answers you.

waleswizzy: Good afternoon house,please what are the required documents I need for medicals in asaju.cos there is an instruction issued out saying 'four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as ''eMedical enabled'' on the CIC website listed above).

My main question is that do I need to present photographs or passports at asaju.Please I need answer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
sampitts: Have u checked your email? It might have been sent to your email

Yes i have done that,Maybe it will takes time as @kclexa suggested.No sweat all the same,No chill pill also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
rilly2000:

Congrats bro!

Thanks.......grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
mobuch:

Hello, nairalanders;
Please how likely can the embassy ask one to pay his complete tuition fee for 1year, even when d admission letter states only fees for 1st semester?

Secondly, how likely can the embassy ask one to pay accomodation fee for 1year, and what are the ways out if one doesnt have that capacity to pay the accomodation fee for 1year at a go?

Secondly, can a letter from a relative in the city of studies promising to accomodate the student suffice and be a substitute for paying accomodation fees?

Candid answers please.

what do u mean by "candid answers please"

Mind u, Nairaland does not give out a mendacious information.......Pls tread with caution when posting next time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
...GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....I left Embassy an hour ago.....me and Rolatims went for secret storming...lol...I don Port to TRV at last....Rolatims too don Port to TRV ....Movein too don port to TRV......GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS said its time....now i have confirmed it....brb guys, on my way home now smilling with my TRV grin......

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow, happy for you oh Oga ChriGo, does that mean me too go don port be that , please explain how did it go there, cause i was also planning secret storming oh as i have been a silent and secret follower until lately...here is my status below; tell me what you think oh, make i for do as u do... grin

paper route...
application accepted..June 20
medical call... August 26
medical done... Oct 10 @ asaju
Called Asaju to confirm.... Oct 14 result back to embassy from ASAJU
Expecting TRV

Oga ChriGo, what do you think now, fear they hold me to storm oh, where there any questions when you got there , low down of the experience is what i want...biko....

Congrats on your success grin

Make we port together. I go buy your ticket ooohh....lolzzz

ChriGo: ...GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....I left Embassy an hour ago.....me and Rolatims went for secret storming...lol...I don Port to TRV at last....Rolatims too don Port to TRV ....Movein too don port to TRV......GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS said its time....now i have confirmed it....brb guys, on my way home now smilling with my TRV grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
waleswizzy: Good afternoon house,please what are the required documents I need for medicals in asaju.cos there is an instruction issued out saying 'four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as ''eMedical enabled'' on the CIC website listed above).

Please did you apply with an agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
ChriGo: ...GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....I left Embassy an hour ago.....me and Rolatims went for secret storming...lol...I don Port to TRV at last....Rolatims too don Port to TRV ....Movein too don port to TRV......GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS said its time....now i have confirmed it....brb guys, on my way home now smilling with my TRV grin......

Chrigogoal congratulation...God bless ur stay in canny and I tap from your success.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013

Congrats bro I TOLD U THAT UR TRV WAS READY SINCE MONDAY grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013

congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
GOD OF WONDERS AND SIGNS HE HIS. Congrats movein, Rolatims and Chrigo. I JUST PORT SELF LIKE AN HOUR AGO. I suspected it was one of u guys but did'nt want to be too forward, I was the one wearing a white neck blue bodied fitted shirt veiwing u guys all the time.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
I GIVE GOD THE GLORY, MY TRV WAS RECEIVED TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jesus!!!! Chrigooooooooooooooo of Life....... CONGRATS IN CAPS for u man

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please nasjay when you dey visit? i got that same mail you got the day before yesterday when i sent their a mail o....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
nas-jay:

so u see go use CP,
@ ,Nas-Jay, I still use CP and to God's glory I received my TRV today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toseyifunmi97: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Iamteekaygal' , @justwise , vicjustice

madam i am new to this forum please i need you to please advice me, i intend visiting Canada sometimes June next year, i am currently working in one of the banks and currently earn about 320k a month, my wife is a civil servant and earns 110k a month, i would have gathered up to abt 2milion by the time of applying. i do not know anybody in Canada, we intend visiting for 10days. we av only been to two African countries. should apply for multiple visa visiting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow...the house is lightened! Big congrats Chrigo...atlast, u wan leave us abi. God is indeed faithful. I tap, connect and suck from your blessing. Same goes for Movein, Rolatims, Nicemax, Kayconsult..and all other that have gotten their trvs. And to all medical awaitees, it shall be good news for us all. Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
kayconsult: GOD OF WONDERS AND SIGNS HE HIS. Congrats movein, Rolatims and Chrigo. I JUST PORT SELF LIKE AN HOUR AGO. I suspected it was one of u guys but did'nt want to be too forward, I was the one wearing a white neck blue bodied fitted shirt veiwing u guys all the time.
....Jesus christ...Kayconsult so na u i even shake for hand wey i know even know......na me be the guy wey wear pink stripped shirt...na we be the arometa wey dey dia ooo...u for tell me say na you na grin....anyways nice meeting u bro....congrats on ur TRV ooo....God has done it for us.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
kingRoosevelt: And after 4months and 2weeks..dat was how I was denied..based on insufficient fund...I had s.o.a 3:7ml already payed a quarter of my tuition and landed properties worth over 10 million..well dat was all no other reason. .well already ny school said they can't take me again since the time they gave me has passed..so they ask me to send my account details so they can forward the tuition I already payed..or if I want to defer until Sept 2014 I should let them know. .so I asked to defer..and they are going to now send me another acceptance letter...thank jesus all the same. .biko how do I go about the online route.
@ Kings,sorry. The lord is ur strenght and he will see you through. Na to refire things for online route nw oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013

@chrigo: chai Nwanne efelaaaaaaaa. congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
smiley grin grin quote author=ChriGo]....Jesus christ...Kayconsult so na u i even shake for hand wey i know even know......na me be the guy wey wear pink stripped shirt...na we be the arometa wey dey dia ooo...u for tell me say na you na grin....anyways nice meeting u bro....congrats on ur TRV ooo....God has done it for us.....[/quote] @ Chrigo, all along the spirit was telling me that u will be among those three guys. Anyways,nice meeting you. I will send u my email addy and exchange cell # with U.ONTARIO HERE WE COME.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
this is WONDERFUL i tap frm ur trv success

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ifegy: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
ancient1: Guys I got into Canada last night. Reporting to you live from Charlottetown, prince Edward island. It was one hell of a journey. Im want to get a phone line now. Trying to be cautious,dont want to make any mistakes.

Congrats and welcome to Canada!
Remember to dress warm!
There is a website that allows you to compare rates for different providers, including those in the PEI area:
http://www.comparecellular.com/compare-rate-plans/step2.asp?ProvinceID=10&RegionID=28
Cheaper providers tend to be Fido, Koodoo, Mobilicity, Wind Mobile, Public, etc.
Hope this helps.
Cheers and all the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.