Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610680 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingRoosevelt: House abeg as I got to lagos this evening plannin to enter embassy 2moro...I dey my hotel room na so I receive email sey "ur passport has been dispatched to vfs and ready for collection..biko wetin this grammer mean..I ve not been called for medicals ooh!!

I mean "Your processes passport has been dispactched to vfs..u can track with ur tracking number to know ur status" as I track them sey " ur processed passport is ready for collection at the vfs" *confused

I'll advise you start planning your docx dis nyte for the online route....

If you already have a winter start date...repackage and refire...

Enjoy ur rest tonight bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingRoosevelt: House abeg as I got to lagos this evening plannin to enter embassy 2moro...I dey my hotel room na so I receive email sey "ur passport has been dispatched to vfs and ready for collection..biko wetin this grammer mean..I ve not been called for medicals ooh!!

I mean "Your processes passport has been dispactched to vfs..u can track with ur tracking number to know ur status" as I track them sey " ur processed passport is ready for collection at the vfs" *confused
This was the same info I got when I was denied in April...usually, medical instruction message is" your attention is required immediately...". It is well bro, whatever the outcome is pls do update the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013

....Dats not a good news....its quite sad....online route still dey....take heart bro....God aint sleeping.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013

@ kings, don't be confused, just try and go to the vfs office for collection of ur package, it might be a medical instruction or otherwise.If its otherwise, take heart and refire tru online route. Cheers. Best of luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Loool,,,na wa ooh! This my status na super story oh! Too much suspense..I will go 2moro and update the house as soon as I watch the end of this movie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Huzzie:
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route

E be like say the Officer treating july 11-20 dey Maternity leave.
GOODNEWS OF MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS LOADING......99% LOADED

May God bless and shower all of us remaining to be called for Medicals with goodnews soonest...Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
tebenezer: to d glory of GOD n shame 2 satan n his kingdom,i have ported ooo.short of words now cuz i can't really express how appreciative i am 2 God n dis forum.@tolyem,bro of live,everly loyal.plz lemme slp n wake-up again cuz i'm like d zion when d lord return their captivities.

Congrats Tebenezer! I wish u all the best and I tap vigorously frm ur blessn. Have a safe trip!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
pls wats d max baggage alllwance for west Jet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
I knw say I knw they contribute much but put mi for ur prayer list ooo. Papa km july 31 grin... Our God know dey sleep ooo. He is waiting for the right time
Onye oma:

E be like say the Officer treating july 11-20 dey Maternity leave.
GOODNEWS OF MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS LOADING......99% LOADED

May God bless and shower all of us remaining to be called for Medicals with goodnews soonest...Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Loool,,,na wa ooh! This my status na super story oh! Too much suspense..I will go 2moro and update the house as soon as I watch the end of this movie.

Eidaways!!! Best of Luck bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
tebenezer: to d glory of GOD n shame 2 satan n his kingdom,i have ported ooo.short of words now cuz i can't really express how appreciative i am 2 God n dis forum.@tolyem,bro of live,everly loyal.plz lemme slp n wake-up again cuz i'm like d zion when d lord return their captivities.
what a WONDERFUL JEHOVAH am so happy for i tap frm ur success...IT IS WELL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
kayconsult: Anyone in the house, who conducted his/her medicals with CP on the 7th of this month, and have been given TRV ? undecided

so u see go use CP,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
nas-jay:

so u see go use CP,
....I did mine at CP oct 10 and my medics has gotten to embassy.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
I am so glad that Jesus loves me......I applied for my study permit on ist october, 2013 being Tuesday and was denied on 17th october being Thursday. I reapplied on 22nd october 2013 being tuesday and got my medics today being 29th october 2013 (Tuesday, just one week of submission).....The secret of my success is prayer, persistence and resilience....I wanna Thank God for His divine favour upon my application......My appreciation goes to Onuawuchi, Onyeoma, Xtus, Chrigo, Kunsoft, greatheights et al.....May God reward u abundantly.......Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
nicemax: I am so glad that Jesus loves me......I applied for my study permit on ist october, 2013 being Tuesday and was denied on 17th october being Thursday. I reapplied on 22nd october 2013 being tuesday and got my medics today being 29th october 2013 (Tuesday, just one week of submission).....The secret of my success is prayer, persistence and resilience....I wanna Thank God for His divine favour upon my application......My appreciation goes to Onuawuchi, Onyeoma, Xtus, Chrigo, Kunsoft, greatheights et al.....May God reward u abundantly.......Cheers!

Online route I guess.Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Onye oma:

I'll advise you start planning your docx dis nyte for the online route....

If you already have a winter start date...repackage and refire...

Enjoy ur rest tonight bro...

...too blunt. However, true talk.... cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
nicemax: I am so glad that Jesus loves me......I applied for my study permit on ist october, 2013 being Tuesday and was denied on 17th october being Thursday. I reapplied on 22nd october 2013 being tuesday and got my medics today being 29th october 2013 (Tuesday, just one week of submission).....The secret of my success is prayer, persistence and resilience....I wanna Thank God for His divine favour upon my application......My appreciation goes to Onuawuchi, Onyeoma, Xtus, Chrigo, Kunsoft, greatheights et al.....May God reward u abundantly.......Cheers!

Congrat man...I tap from ur success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
@tebenezer..... 100% Congrats. @Nicemax.... Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onuawuchi: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013

Happy for you. May the lord replicate what he's done for you to all who wait on Him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
....your 1st online application took 14days buh na denial....Congrats Nicemax....You have set a new record....7days medics no be beans.....Baba God too sweet biko....I Tap from from ur blessing....God is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013

The best way to smile is if u can mak odas too smile (sincerely), now we al smiling 2gether. Congrats Brov
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hey House, anyone used the services of NIPOST to send documents to uni at Canada recently? This might sound funny but its being 3wks now and uni hasn't received docs yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
..GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....
....Its time for me to Port to TRV....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
congrats i tap from ur blessing wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
ChriGo: ..GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....

Seriously, you are overdue and I best believe it won't exceed this week.. Stay hopeful Bruh...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Itstyme: Hey House, anyone used the services of NIPOST to send documents to uni at Canada recently? This might sound funny but its being 3wks now and uni hasn't received docs yet.

Whew!!! Nipost ke? Tho' heard they ofa a service das is kinda fast anyweis, registerd mail or so,
Your post shd get thr, hope not very urgent sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
greatheights:

Whew!!! Nipost ke? Tho' heard they ofa a service das is kinda fast anyweis, registerd mail or so,
Your post shd get thr, hope not very urgent sha

No its not very urgent but one needs to make plans as early as possible to avoid delays of any sort. Have used them before and was quite effective but I dunno this time...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2013

Congratulation bro, welcome to the club. I wish you the best in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2013

Congrats!!!! I am tapping from this!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2013

Wow, Congratulation. Am so happy to read such good news. God will indeed finish the good work that he has started
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Online route I guess.Congrats!

Yes, online route......Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.