Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611588 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Congrat man...I tap from ur success

Thanks bro.....u r free to tap as much as u want.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
olabo_key: @tebenezer..... 100% Congrats. @Nicemax.... Congrats.

Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
onuawuchi:

Happy for you. May the lord replicate what he's done for you to all who wait on Him.

Amen!!!.......Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
greatheights:

Whew!!! Nipost ke? Tho' heard they ofa a service das is kinda fast anyweis, registerd mail or so,
Your post shd get thr, hope not very urgent sha

What a coincidence... Just some minutes after I replied your post, I got an email from the uni stating they have received the docs... So no worries anymore smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
ChriGo: ....your 1st online application took 14days buh na denial....Congrats Nicemax....You have set a new record....7days medics no be beans.....Baba God too sweet biko....I Tap from from ur blessing....God is indeed great.....

Yes ooo.....u r free to tap as much as u want...grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
greatheights:

The best way to smile is if u can mak odas too smile (sincerely), now we al smiling 2gether. Congrats Brov

Yes oo....I cherish ur philosophy......Keep it up...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
papa km: congrats i tap from ur blessing wink

U r free to tap....grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

Congrats!!!! I am tapping from this!!

U r free to tap....grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
kclexa:

Wow, Congratulation. Am so happy to read such good news. God will indeed finish the good work that he has started

Amen!!!.....Thanks bro. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Itstyme:

No its not very urgent but one needs to make plans as early as possible to avoid delays of any sort. Have used them before and was quite effective but I dunno this time...

I suggest u shd act dependn on the tym frame u ve left. if limited tym, resending it won't do any harm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
thanks to all my brodalies in d ause,i so much appreciate u.lemme say that the docs i submitted was absolutely nottin if not for God.i give all d glory to him.he told me that that path which i have tread b4 n failed,that he will make me progress.here is b new song.I which we all gets to our Canaanland.kanata!!!my obsession,here i do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oga Siga
No be by age......Wenger is still Mourhino's school boy.... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
thanks to all my brodalies in d ause,i so much appreciate u.lemme start by saying that the docs i submitted was absolutely nottin if not for God.i give all d glory to him.he told me that that path which i have treaded b4 n failed,that he will make me progress there n that i will sing a new song.I wish we all gets to our Canaanland n our desires fullfilled .kanata!!!my obsession,here i come.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
nicemax:

congrats...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm sorry this is coming late, with praise to Almighty Allah, Myself, hubby and son got our visiting visa on friday, before finding this thread, i believed canada visa is the hardest to get whether visiting or student. but with God and the support of the oga's on this thread it was an easy ride. my hubby had to go to the embassy a week after my pregnacy test which was negative and the visa was issued. thanks to oga siga, jadetpinket13, solomonwise for your support one way or the other during the 7weeks of patiently waiting for the outcome of our application and @chrigo your humour was my chill pill for the 5weeks before i was asked to go for pregnancy test. i pray for more good news for mediacal and trv hopefuls. stay blessed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2013
iamteekaygal: I'm sorry this is coming late, with praise to Almighty Allah, Myself, hubby and son got our visiting visa on friday, before finding this thread, i believed canada visa is the hardest to get whether visiting or student. but with God and the support of the oga's on this thread it was an easy ride. my hubby had to go to the embassy a week after my pregnacy test which was negative and the visa was issued. thanks to oga siga, jadetpinket13, solomonwise for your support one way or the other during the 7weeks of patiently waiting for the outcome of our application and @chrigo your humour was my chill pill for the 5weeks before i was asked to go for pregnancy test. i pray for more good news for mediacal and trv hopefuls. stay blessed. smiley

Congratulation, Do have a lovely time in Canada but no try put snow for container return naija oh grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 12:33am On Oct 30, 2013
kjbobo:
congrats...

Thanks bro......grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2013
nicemax:

Thanks bro......grin
No vex for me abeg....I was terribly busy within that period...really happy for you though....God that has started this good work will surely perfect it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Congratulations to those who got their TRVs and those who got called for medicals. ChiGo here is your big hug, sorry its a bit late. to the TRV and medical awaitees, please don't give up, yours is next. *big hug*

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 3:42am On Oct 30, 2013
kjbobo:
No vex for me abeg....I was terribly busy within that period...really happy for you though....God that has started this good work will surely perfect it!

Amen!!!........is well bro grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2013
tebenezer: to d glory of GOD n shame 2 satan n his kingdom,i have ported ooo.short of words now cuz i can't really express how appreciative i am 2 God n dis forum.@tolyem,bro of live,everly loyal.plz lemme slp n wake-up again cuz i'm like d zion when d lord return their captivities.

Congrats tebenezer...Delay isnt denial indeed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2013
iamteekaygal: I'm sorry this is coming late, with praise to Almighty Allah, Myself, hubby and son got our visiting visa on friday, before finding this thread, i believed canada visa is the hardest to get whether visiting or student. but with God and the support of the oga's on this thread it was an easy ride. my hubby had to go to the embassy a week after my pregnacy test which was negative and the visa was issued. thanks to oga siga, jadetpinket13, solomonwise for your support one way or the other during the 7weeks of patiently waiting for the outcome of our application and @chrigo your humour was my chill pill for the 5weeks before i was asked to go for pregnancy test. i pray for more good news for mediacal and trv hopefuls. stay blessed. smiley
......Congrats iamteekaygal....God of signs and wonders isn't Sleeping.....Have a joli joli stay in Canada....my regards to the family....u're all blessed...God is indeed great grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Pwunmi: Congratulations to those who got their TRVs and those who got called for medicals. ChiGo here is your big hug, sorry its a bit late. to the TRV and medical awaitees, please don't give up, yours is next. *big hug*
.....Been so worried earlier about my *big hug* grin....Thank God i finally got it.....You're blessed Pwunmi......tanx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Please..., does anyone have the idea of how long it takes to get First bank telex copy....
Paid and submitted all my information form with my admission letter on monday..., but I've not heard anything from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2013
nicemax:

Congrats bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2013
rilly2000: Please..., does anyone have the idea of how long it takes to get First bank telex copy....
Paid and submitted all my information form with my admission letter on monday..., but I've not heard anything from them.

You should get it by today if your transaction was approved yesterday....it gets ready as soon as they approve the transaction @ d Head Office...try and keep in touch with the FT guy that handled ur transaction.

Also, as soon as it gets approved, you'll get an email from the Team in charge of ur transaction.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2013
rilly2000: Please..., does anyone have the idea of how long it takes to get First bank telex copy....

It depends which monday you are taking about; if it's yesterday then you should get it today depending if trading was done for you same day.

Has the money been deducted from your account? This should give you an idea. It comes within 24 hrs after fund deduction.
Call the marketing officer that processed it,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Am at vfs....collection 10am so am..*waiting*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2013
Onye oma:

You should get it by today if your transaction was approved yesterday....it gets ready as soon as they approve the transaction @ d Head Office...try and keep in touch with the FT guy that handled ur transaction.

Also, as soon as it gets approved, you'll get an email from the Team in charge of ur transaction.

thanks @onyeoma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2013
kclexa:

It depends which monday you are taking about; if it's yesterday then you should get it today depending if trading was done for you same day.

Has the money been deducted from your account? This should give you an idea. It comes within 24 hrs after fund deduction.
Call the marketing officer that processed it,
thanks alot @kclexa.... i really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uobot: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....don't keep ur fingers crossed bro grin....collect your transcript by hand....thats the best bet bro....

do i have to apply to a physics related field for my pgd since i have a bsc physics or can i apply say something related to corporate communication and public relations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2013
Hello, nairalanders;
Please how likely can the embassy ask one to pay his complete tuition fee for 1year, even when d admission letter states only fees for 1st semester?

Secondly, how likely can the embassy ask one to pay accomodation fee for 1year, and what are the ways out if one doesnt have that capacity to pay the accomodation fee for 1year at a go?

Secondly, can a letter from a relative in the city of studies promising to accomodate the student suffice and be a substitute for paying accomodation fees?

Candid answers please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.