Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610899 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
mobuch: [/quote][quote author=mobuch]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jinnery: Wow, happy for you oh Oga ChriGo, does that mean me too go don port be that , please explain how did it go there, cause i was also planning secret storming oh as i have been a silent and secret follower until lately...here is my status below; tell me what you think oh, make i for do as u do... grin

paper route...
application accepted..June 20
medical call... August 26
medical done... Oct 10 @ asaju
Called Asaju to confirm.... Oct 14 result back to embassy from ASAJU
Expecting TRV

Oga ChriGo, what do you think now, fear they hold me to storm oh, where there any questions when you got there , low down of the experience is what i want...biko....

Congrats on your success grin

Make we port together. I go buy your ticket ooohh....lolzzz

.....Lwkmd ....my man you have no problem at all...just storm dem like i did biko....you no fear pass me cuz i no wan enta tuition and board palava grin....i discovered the workload in dat office they too much so our getting medics early na by God's grace oo.....pls storm dem asap...Tanx ooo and u must buy me dat ticket ooo ...lol....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
kayconsult: smiley grin grin quote author=ChriGo]....Jesus christ...Kayconsult so na u i even shake for hand wey i know even know......na me be the guy wey wear pink stripped shirt...na we be the arometa wey dey dia ooo...u for tell me say na you na grin....anyways nice meeting u bro....congrats on ur TRV ooo....God has done it for us..... @ Chrigo, all along the spirit was telling me that u will be among those three guys. Anyways,nice meeting you. I will send u my email addy and exchange cell # with U.ONTARIO HERE WE COME.
......I don PM u my man....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Congrats iyo.....I rejoice with u...God is faithful
ChriGo: ...GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....I left Embassy an hour ago.....me and Rolatims went for secret storming...lol...I don Port to TRV at last....Rolatims too don Port to TRV ....Movein too don port to TRV......GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS said its time....now i have confirmed it....brb guys, on my way home now smilling with my TRV grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by denicegq86: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Congrats @Chrigo,was following the thread with my pal account @Waleswizzy.On my profile now,am tapping from all the good deeds wey God don do.my pal don get his own medics already.am an expectant for medics.One love all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
kayconsult: @ ,Nas-Jay, I still use CP and to God's glory I received my TRV today.

Congrats Congrats Congrats .....I rejoice with u...God is faithful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Congrats @Chrigo, Congrats Congrats Congrats .....I rejoice with u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
ChriGo: ...GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....I left Embassy an hour ago.....me and Rolatims went for secret storming...lol...I don Port to TRV at last....Rolatims too don Port to TRV ....Movein too don port to TRV......GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS said its time....now i have confirmed it....brb guys, on my way home now smilling with my TRV grin......

Congratulations!!! God loves you!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sleek5: Wow...the house is lightened! Big congrats Chrigo...atlast, u wan leave us abi. God is indeed faithful. I tap, connect and suck from your blessing. Same goes for Movein, Rolatims, Nicemax, Kayconsult..and all other that have gotten their trvs. And to all medical awaitees, it shall be good news for us all. Amen!!

Thanks.......grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
As we ealier discussed....Your TRV is 100% sure than baba ijebu lottery.

Enjoy the goodness of God because you had laboured for it long long ago, I pray that the joy of the Lord will not leave you now and forever.....Guy!!! I tripple tap from your blessings and others who had gotten TRVs

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
nas-jay:

Congrats Congrats Congrats .....I rejoice with u...God is faithful
@ Nas-Jay, tanks. Pls storm those people, ur overdue oh.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
mobuch:

Hello, nairalanders;
Please how likely can the embassy ask one to pay his complete tuition fee for 1year, even when d admission letter states only fees for 1st semester?

Secondly, how likely can the embassy ask one to pay accomodation fee for 1year, and what are the ways out if one doesnt have that capacity to pay the accomodation fee for 1year at a go?

Secondly, can a letter from a relative in the city of studies promising to accomodate the student suffice and be a substitute for paying accomodation fees?

Advice please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tobst: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ chrigo and others, Congrat o oo, at last, infact God is at work grin, no green light from dem yet ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ExcellentV: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2013

Yay am so happi for u.Congratz i double tap from ur testimony.See u in canada.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
kayconsult: I GIVE GOD THE GLORY, MY TRV WAS RECEIVED TODAY.

@Kayconsult: congrats bro! welcome to welland, ontario. as the name implies chai, e go really be a well prepared land for you!
expect my call tonight. have been outta town for a while.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Congratulations man, All the best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
kayconsult: I GIVE GOD THE GLORY, MY TRV WAS RECEIVED TODAY.
Congratulations, All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lwkmd ....my man you have no problem at all...just storm dem like i did biko....you no fear pass me cuz i no wan enta tuition and board palava grin....i discovered the workload in dat office they too much so our getting medics early na by God's grace oo.....pls storm dem asap...Tanx ooo and u must buy me dat ticket ooo ...lol....

Copied Bo$$, by the grace of Almighty, my goodnews is next here. ,..lol... For dat ticket pm me ... grin
ChriGo: .....Lwkmd ....my man you have no problem at all...just storm dem like i did biko....you no fear pass me cuz i no wan enta tuition and board palava grin....i discovered the workload in dat office they too much so our getting medics early na by God's grace oo.....pls storm dem asap...Tanx ooo and u must buy me dat ticket ooo ...lol....

Copied Bo$$, by the grace of Almighty, my goodnews is next here. ,..lol... For dat ticket pm me ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sleek5: Wow...the house is lightened! Big congrats Chrigo...atlast, u wan leave us abi. God is indeed faithful. I tap, connect and suck from your blessing. Same goes for Movein, Rolatims, Nicemax, Kayconsult..and all other that have gotten their trvs. And to all medical awaitees, it shall be good news for us all. Amen!!
.....Tanx sleek5....Dont worry your own goodnews will come soon....-60C no be beans....we go drink hot coffee tire grin.....God aint sleeping....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ChriGO what documents did you submit, let us see what made the VO so captivated that he/she didn't ask you to pay tution and board. Let's learn from your success story
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tobst: @ chrigo and others, Congrat o oo, at last, infact God is at work grin, no green light from dem yet ooooo
.....tanx....GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS will do it for you too tobst....He aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
tolyem: As we ealier discussed....Your TRV is 100% sure than baba ijebu lottery.

Enjoy the goodness of God because you had laboured for it long long ago, I pray that the joy of the Lord will not leave you now and forever.....Guy!!! I tripple tap from your blessings and others who had gotten TRVs

.....GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS will surely do urs....Tanx alot...i really appreciate oo....still on da road sha grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
nas-jay:
Congrats @Chrigo, Congrats Congrats Congrats .....I rejoice with u
...Tanx nas-jay....na you dey delay ur TRV oo...pls storm dis time...seriously i was able to feel dia pain at the embassy today...The workload was just too much.......God has perfected urs already bro.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
@chrigo..... CONGRAT to u bro n to odas. happy for u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
zico70: Congrats @Chrigo,was following the thread with my pal account @Waleswizzy.On my profile now,am tapping from all the good deeds wey God don do.my pal don get his own medics already.am an expectant for medics.One love all.
....God go do ur own my broda....just believe oo...Tanx alot....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
CONGRATS dear

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
tkay11: Congrats iyo.....I rejoice with u...God is faithful

Congrats daddy...lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Congratulations, All the best
@ Dr _Jay. Tanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jesunro: Jesus!!!! Chrigooooooooooooooo of Life....... CONGRATS IN CAPS for u man
....Jesunro tanx oo...dont wait for nasjay oo...if u dey lag biko go and storm....God has perfected ur Visa already....He doesnt fail.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2013

Chrigo congrats o, finally! Congrats to @Rolatims, @Movein and @Kayconsult too. So happy for you guys. 4 TRV in a day! GOD ain't sleeping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.