Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611376 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
kitty_sunshine: I got my trv today after waiting for four hours. If you have fulfilled all requirements and on the waiting list pls storm. The VO said my documents would have been dispatched if I had included another return courier envelope. I know say all na format, she was merely trying to justify their lack of feedback. In all I give glory to God. He made it happen.
@ kitty_sunshine, a very big congrats. U shall shine in canny as ur name implies.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Onye oma:

BAD GUY...my own don dey there since 1st week of july as well ooo...man pikin no need hear stories my mother told me for this kind serious case.
...GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS ON ONYE'S VISA APPLICATION....you deserve the best bro...Goodnews Loading......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ojgbenga: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
AM NEW HERE, PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE TO GIVE ME INFO ON HOW TO GET CANADA STUDENT VISA,
I WAS DENIED VISITING BEFORE........I WANNA START AFRESH NOW....I NEED HELP.....ALSO HOW CAN SOMEONE GET THE HUGE AMOUNT FOR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by xtus(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jinnery: No oh, i never see any one wey go without that ooh, it will come hopefully latest by Monday, if you get am b4 then please update me oh. Na just introductory leeter and pali immigration need for CA to enter. So not sure wetin go happen if one enters without Introductory letter. If any Oga in d house knows more make dem shed light oh...

you can enter without the introdutory letter. They already have your details with them @ d port of entry, but it is advice you have a copy of the introductory letter when going. Dont worry the letter will come within a one week period for those that apply thru d paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls those any canada university accept 2.2 for masters?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
I TANK GOD, MY LETTER OF INTRODUCTION WAS SENT NOW. OTHERS THAT RECEIVED THEIR TRV'S YESTERDAY SHOULD ALSO CHECK.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Thank u my brother and a big amen to ur prayer. We shall all shine by God's grace.
kayconsult: @ kitty_sunshine, a very big congrats. U shall shine in canny as ur name implies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks dear. Amin o.
britiko:

Whao! Good news galore. Congrats sweetie.
Emi a lo oo. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Thank you
papa km: congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Chrigo thank you. U ve such a good heart. May God continue to shower you with wonderful surprises.
ChriGo: .....I officially CONGRATULATE you kitty dearie....You suppose don chop am b4 me grin ....now u go relax....GOD is indeed great.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow!! We don dey part 5
Congrats to everybody Wey don chop visa. Xtus, chrigo et al and those Wey don get medical.
Am so happy for you guys.
#cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2013
kayconsult: I TANK GOD, MY LETTER OF INTRODUCTION WAS SENT NOW. OTHERS THAT RECEIVED THEIR TRV'S YESTERDAY SHOULD ALSO CHECK.

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Onye oma:

CONGRATS apple08 and Jinnery...

It might be that the elder bro has withdrawn a reasonable amt of money from the account and unlickily for them, CDHC decided to take a look @ d status of the acc once again.

My advice: It is quite true that the money in the a/c might be for business purpose, but one should try and convince his/her sponsor to leave something tangible in the a/c in case they decide to verify a/c until he/she gets the TRV...so it won't look like the cash was left there for visa purpose.

Tis a pity....he should correct the loop holes and refire...

Maybe they called d sponsor to verify the applicant and something came up. Just saying o.
In my case they called my sponsor and the bank after Medical to confirm if she actually gave me the docs. They asked the bank too about me, n d manager tell dem say I came with my sponsor for the SOA.
They did all this after I go piss for them gate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2013
nicemax:

Yes ooo, I was denied on 17th oct and I refired on 22nd oct (just, 5 days of denial) and I got my medics within one week of re-submission...grin

Hey!! congrats bro. Am so happy to read this.
Winners never quit! So so so happy for you nicemax.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 1:09am On Nov 01, 2013
kitty_sunshine: Thank u my brother and a big amen to ur prayer. We shall all shine by God's grace.
AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 1:09am On Nov 01, 2013
dommakavelli:

Congrats bro
tANKS BRUF
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 2:41am On Nov 01, 2013
dommakavelli:

Hey!! congrats bro. Am so happy to read this.
Winners never quit! So so so happy for you nicemax.

Howdy.....thanks man.....how is MUN?....Hope u r unpertubed......Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2013
ojgbenga: AM NEW HERE, PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE TO GIVE ME INFO ON HOW TO GET CANADA STUDENT VISA,
I WAS DENIED VISITING BEFORE........I WANNA START AFRESH NOW....I NEED HELP.....ALSO HOW CAN SOMEONE GET THE HUGE AMOUNT FOR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT.

Make up ur mind on the course you wish to enrol in, work with GOOGLE to find a uni/college that offers the course you wanna study, check their requirements and then apply...When you've been offered an admission...the 1st/basic step has been achieved (which serves the purpose of letter of invitation)

Go back like 2-5 pages, look for the POST OF ONE VETERAN (TRV HOLDER) CALLED CHRIGO where he listed all the docx he submitted to CDHC and got his visa within 3months without being asked to pay for tuition and board.

Finally, look for a sponsor (most preferably ur parents/siblings or trusted relatives/family friends) with good business and has a kul SOA (cash flow).
@ dis point, you're good to go...

Wishing you the best this time around.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2013
kitty_sunshine: I got my trv today after waiting for four hours. If you have fulfilled all requirements and on the waiting list pls storm. The VO said my documents would have been dispatched if I had included another return courier envelope. I know say all na format, she was merely trying to justify their lack of feedback. In all I give glory to God. He made it happen.

Why you no include another courier envelope naa?? grin grin grin

Congrats...the final tori be say ur TRV don enter ur hands...May God bless all ur endeavours in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2013
dommakavelli: Wow!! We don dey part 5
Congrats to everybody Wey don chop visa. Xtus, chrigo et al and those Wey don get medical.
Am so happy for you guys.
#cheers
....Tanx dommakaveli.....bin a while....God bless u bro grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2013
is there any canadian university that accept 2.2 for master degree?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2013
kitty_sunshine: Chrigo thank you. U ve such a good heart. May God continue to shower you with wonderful surprises.
....BIG AMEN kitty.....i wish you more .....tanx...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2013
chidiadi50: is there any canadian university that accept 2.2 for master degree?
.....Are u talking about 2.2cgpa or 2/2 ? ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Onye oma:

Make up ur mind on the course you wish to enrol in, work with GOOGLE to find a uni/college that offers the course you wanna study, check their requirements and then apply...When you've been offered an admission...the 1st/basic step has been achieved (which serves the purpose of letter of invitation)

Go back like 2-5 pages, look for the POST OF ONE VETERAN (TRV HOLDER) CALLED CHRIGO where he listed all the docx he submitted to CDHC and got his visa within 3months without being asked to pay for tuition and board.

Finally, look for a sponsor (most preferably ur parents/siblings or trusted relatives/family friends) with good business and has a kul SOA (cash flow).
@ dis point, you're good to go...

Wishing you the best this time around.
....Lolzzzzzzz grin grin grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats Chrigo! So happy for you man.... And the rest that got their TRVs; and my man Movein. God has favoured you guys. Had to read a lot of posts to figure out what has been going on. But thank God all the same.

Good luck to all those who are awaiting medicals and TRV.

Jesunro, whats up with U? Any news?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lovesavvi: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lolzzzzzzz grin grin grin.....
@chrigo I sent u a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2013
morning folks.
hope una dey get ready to port already? may God do more Grt wonders Dx new month...
meanwhile, I got questions please... they go thus;
1. when can one obtain a citizenship status?
2. can a family friend who has a good cash flow stand as one's sponsor, even though he isn't the person that will pay the fees?
3. does lambton offer information technology to undergraduate int'l students?

THANKS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2013
dommakavelli:

Maybe they called d sponsor to verify the applicant and something came up. Just saying o.
In my case they called my sponsor and the bank after Medical to confirm if she actually gave me the docs. They asked the bank too about me, n d manager tell dem say I came with my sponsor for the SOA.
They did all this after I go piss for them gate.
is ur sponsor ur dad or a family frwnd cos i have a friend who wants to apply bt its his dad's friend SOA he is using this are the list of documents he wish to submit
1)dad's friend SOA
2)Letter to the VO stating he is the sponsor
3)letter to the VO from the bank
4)letter from sponsor's company to the VO stating his annual and monthly salaries
5)reference letter from the company to the VO
6)study permit app form with 2 passport photographs and int'l passport
7)waec result with testimonial
this are the docs i can remember he showed me though both of us going for our undergraduate cours to the same skl..
This docs i listed is it okay for him his sponsor's closing acct is 10million
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2013
lovesavvi: @chrigo I sent u a pm
....Seen grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2013
blink6: morning folks.
hope una dey get ready to port already? may God do more Grt wonders Dx new month...
meanwhile, I got questions please... they go thus;
1. when can one obtain a citizenship status?
2. can a family friend who has a good cash flow stand as one's sponsor, even though he isn't the person that will pay the fees?
3. does lambton offer information technology to undergraduate int'l students?

THANKS.

1. dont worry ursef about Citizenship now....chop ur PR 1st brava

2. Very well,a family friend can stand as ur sponsor....but no talk say na ur family friend ooo...state in ur affidavit of sponsorship and sponship letter dat he's ur uncle

3. Lambton college wont accept undergraduate for that info tech course....the requirement is a graduate cert(Hnd/Bsc)....its a Postgrad dip course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo:

1. dont worry ursef about Citizenship now....chop ur PR 1st brava

2. Very well,a family friend can stand as ur sponsor....but no talk say na ur family friend ooo...state in ur affidavit of sponsorship and sponship letter dat he's ur uncle

3. Lambton college wont accept undergraduate for that info tech course....the requirement is a graduate cert(Hnd/Bsc)....its a Postgrad dip course

if I state that he's my uncle, wont they want to be sure...especially that we got different last name?

thanks for d reply btw! ur $100 still dey at stake o! #just a reminder cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2013
deebla: Congrats Chrigo! So happy for you man.... And the rest that got their TRVs; and my man Movein. God has favoured you guys. Had to read a lot of posts to figure out what has been going on. But thank God all the same.

Good luck to all those who are awaiting medicals and TRV.

Jesunro, whats up with U? Any news?
....Thanks deebla....hope u're Unpertubed? grin.....See you soon in canada......

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.