Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611475 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2013
blink6:
if I state that he's my uncle, wont they want to be sure...especially that we got different last name?

thanks for d reply btw! ur $100 still dey at stake o! #just a reminder cheesy
.....Bros na because of u FELA sing dat worry worry song.....You're not the 1st to use unrelated sponsor....billions of guys don use am grin.....so dont even infect me with ya worries biko....na online you wan do nkwanu......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Person fit enter....as long as you got ur admission letter,TRV and sum other personal docx then that will do....

U are likely not to be able to enter o...LOI is what immigration will ask from you @ the POE and without that study permit will not be issued to you and you are likely to be deported. What you have here is just TRV and not study permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Please house
does vfs have a contact phone number?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bros na because of u FELA sing dat worry worry song.....You're not the 1st to use unrelated sponsor....billions of guys don use am grin.....so dont even infect me with ya worries biko....na online you wan do nkwanu......
nwa nnem, no vex. okwanu wayo-wayo. I no wan see 'denied' that y.
yea! i'll use d online route.
thanks again. remember ur $100 cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats.... @kitty_sunshine, Jinnery, apple08 and the all the Medics/TRV chopers.... While we play fanfare and jubilate, please remember to list the documents submitted as the tradition of this forum for the purpose of learning biko. Ese o... I wish you all the best...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2013
blink6:
nwa nnem, no vex. okwanu wayo-wayo. I no wan see 'denied' that y.
yea! i'll use d online route.
thanks again. remember ur $100 cheesy
.....Lolzzz....Why e come be say na me you dey remind na....haba....go remind oga Siga too jare......shey u no think say i go chop Em $100 too ni grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Please house
does vfs have a contact phone number?
...Check dia website www.vfsglobal.ca/canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lolzzz....Why e come be say na me you dey remind na....haba....go remind oga Siga too jare......shey u no think say i go chop Em $100 too ni grin....
na u wey make commitment not oga siga...
so, na u dey likely to fail. no worry! oga siga go use part of it buy u chocolate cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by peter1994(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ...Check dia website www.vfsglobal.ca/canada
oga chriGo i just sent you a PM...please i'll appreciate your swift responce sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

U are likely not to be able to enter o...LOI is what immigration will ask from you @ the POE and without that study permit will not be issued to you and you are likely to be deported. What you have here is just TRV and not study permit.
......Why would they deport me?....i have a valid visa and proof of acceptance into lambton college and also proof of 1st semester tuition.....this is more than enuff to convince immigration officers ooo....tons of guys don enter without the intro letter so nothing spoil my brother....besides dem get my details for dia system at the POE so the least they would do is to look me up and confirm......still expecting the intro letter anyway grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
blink6:
so, na u dey likely to fail. no worry! oga siga go use part of it buy u chocolate cheesy
....Lmaooo grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2013
peter1994: oga chriGo i just sent you a PM...please i'll appreciate your swift responce sir.
...will check now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ministerblessed: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2013
I just stumbled on dis thread and I av a whole lot of ?s. I want to do my msc abroad and a friend was tellin me abt schln in canada I dnt av a sch in mind but my choice course of study wud b advertising-marketing or marketing communication.I studied marketing as a 1st degree.am presently serving and wud like 2travel immediately after my service nxt year.I wiill b rounding up say may or june. Pls any advice wud b appreciated.THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onuawuchi: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2013
Among the VO's reasons for believing I won't return after studies is my current employment situation,personal asset and financial status. Can I use my sponsors (Elder brother and sister) property documents as my home ties?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
blink6:
...Dont worry... i am already waiting for my $100... no place to hide for Chrigo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
ministerblessed: I just stumbled on dis thread and I av a whole lot of ?s. I want to do my msc abroad and a friend was tellin me abt schln in canada I dnt av a sch in mind but my choice course of study wud b advertising-marketing or marketing communication.I studied marketing as a 1st degree.am presently serving and wud like 2travel immediately after my service nxt year.I wiill b rounding up say may or june. Pls any advice wud b appreciated.THANKS
Hi. Ur contemplating school in the right country if canada is ur choice. First, what's ur cgpa ? Then I feel international business management will be best for you in Niagara college. I will be able to give u valid info abt the college and course because that's what am going for also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
...Chrigogo... have u taken ur anti-malaria meds.... dont come in here with ur mosquitoe ridden blood ooo.... grin ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Siga: ...Dont worry... i am already waiting for my $100... no place to hide for Chrigo
....Lwkmd grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drea1: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lwkmd grin....

I sent u a PM ... Waiting pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Siga: ...Chrigogo... have u taken ur anti-malaria meds.... dont come in here with ur mosquitoe ridden blood ooo.... grin ...
...Lolzzzzz.....I will sir....Thanks for the reminder....am still gona win ur $100....i don even list wetin i go use the money do for my budget.....Sure banka money for me....wont mind if you add more oga mi grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello house,
please is the tracking code the same thing as UCI? I just got my tracking code so I need to know what exactly I have.
Kind regards to all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
...House take alook at the occupations that are needed and Canada dey look for....so...be guided when choosing ur proposed programs ok....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ...Check dia website www.vfsglobal.ca/canada
Already have this, no numbers on the website
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house,
please is the tracking code the same thing as UCI? I just got my tracking code so I need to know what exactly I have.
Kind regards to all.
....UCI is not same as tracking....Tracking no is given at VFS while the UCI is ur unique app no given by the embassy.....If what u have looks like this 20138844CALASTU0423(dis is just sample biko) then you have ur tracking number....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
onuawuchi:
Among the VO's reasons for believing I won't return after studies is my current employment situation,personal asset and financial status. Can I use my sponsors (Elder brother and sister) property documents as my home ties?
....Please if u have ur parents Landed docx, dat will also be an added advantage...you can use both.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Siga: ...House take alook at the occupations that are needed and Canada dey look for....so...be guided when choosing ur proposed programs ok....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

....Nice one oga mi but wia info tech cum dey na....haba!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nice one oga mi but wia info tech cum dey na....haba!!....
... It can fall under programmer....2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Siga: ... It can fall under programmer....2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
...Pheew!! thanks Chairman me grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ministerblessed: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
kayconsult: Hi. Ur contemplating school in the right country if canada is ur choice. First, what's ur cgpa ? Then I feel international business management will be best for you in Niagara college. I will be able to give u valid info abt the college and course because that's what am going for also.
thanks,I graduated wit a 3.2 will dt do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
.......Lobatan!! Introductory letter just dropped in now....Padi mi Ahmedonial4real do you mind 3 cups of Okpa eyin and Shekpe? grin.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
ministerblessed: thanks,I graduated wit a 3.2 will dt do
.....Sure ur cgpa will surely bag you an admission into Niagara college....College admission na sure banka.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolwaters: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ Britiko,

Thank you for the clarifications.

That means, my sister has to declare in her letter of intent that she is preggy. Thanks all the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.