Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608995 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
NasdaQ:
Congrats!
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
The most VITAL of ur docx is ur LOI & ur Pport. Forget ur tuition reciept.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by TRVIJN: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
May be this may help you, that LOI has your study permit number that will be printed on your study permit. Even though records will be on their computer, it may cause you some hassle. I don't think the person will be deported, maybe the officer will refer you to his/her boss to make a decision/investigate. But I guess people will learn from this case if you will be allowed or not. Goodluck with the experiment. [b][/b]
ChriGo: ......Why would they deport me?....i have a valid visa and proof of acceptance into lambton college and also proof of 1st semester tuition.....this is more than enuff to convince immigration officers ooo....tons of guys don enter without the intro letter so nothing spoil my brother....besides dem get my details for dia system at the POE so the least they would do is to look me up and confirm......still expecting the intro letter anyway grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
habie: Finally my TRV arrived grin
Submitted paper route
Submission: August 22
Medical Instruction: October 11
Medical concluded: October 21
TRV received: Nov 1st.
Glory be to Almighty Allah, thanks y'all n I pray all awaiting medical and TRV hopeful get theirs soon.

Congratulations God bless ur stay in canny. We sef go soon port.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route
Glory be to Almighty Allah, thanks y'all n I pray all awaiting medical and TRV hopeful get theirs soon.
congrats Habie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route

Congrats habie! I wan practice that ya idea o. Na my next step be that. Enjoy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
PlayPays:

Just fill ur little details. Usually; passport number, DOB, date of submission, reason for inquiry.
Thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route
Congrats habie, I tap from your blessing again and again have calculated the number of days it took you to get medicals and TRV we used Same agent I intend to start storming once my application hits such dates
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chatters:

Congrats habie! I wan practice that ya idea o. Na my next step be that. Enjoy.
ahmedonia4real:

kayconsult:
congrats Habie

ahmedonia4real:

Thanks @ahmedonia4real and Kayconsult really do appreciate . @chatter thanks too and I noticed u wanted to send mi a mail but I guess it went into my spam so pls kindly resend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route
Congrats sis...that's true; fastest paper router.Stay blessed sis.2months n a week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route

Congratssssssssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats... I tap ooo
Submitted paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
ministerblessed: thanks,I graduated wit a 3.2 will dt do
yes ur cgpa will get u admission. If u need any info as to admission and others, u can pm me or mail me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Huzzie:
Congrats sis...that's true; fastest paper router.Stay blessed sis.2months n a week
Thanks my broda, urs is just waiting for collection nxtweek.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
habie:
Thanks @ahmedonia4real and Kayconsult really do appreciate . @chatter thanks too and I noticed u wanted to send mi a mail but I guess it went into my spam so pls kindly resend.

I've resent it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
papa km: Congrats... I tap ooo
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
zico70:

Congratssssssssssss
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route

Congrats, did you storm or got notification?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route

Congrats habbie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Congrats habie, I tap from your blessing again and again have calculated the number of days it took you to get medicals and TRV we used Same agent I intend to start storming once my application hits such dates
Thanks and I'll imploy you to take you to. take your application into your hands, though they might get mad when they find out but it's better to be on a safer side.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jinnery:

Congrats, did you storm or got notification?
Stormed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
britiko:

Congrats habbie.
Thanks Sis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
habie:
Thanks and I'll imploy you to take you to. take your application into your hands, though they might get mad when they find out but it's better to be on a safer side.
Thanks dear. I will, Infact I have started the process just retrieved my tracking code. All the best in your future endeavors I can see you heading to B.C too let's hope the province treats us well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
MEDICALS oooooo. Pls God(Deus, Jehovah, Allah, Chineke, Olorun, Ubangiji, Osenobua, Abasi--the list is endless) in you alone we trust, we are not perfect, the VO's are just figure heads. Nevertheless, let your will be done not ours.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
habie:
Stormed.

oh interesting, sent you a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
God isn't sleeping. But I thought you have gotten your medical call already?

tonyrero: MEDICALS oooooo. Pls God(Deus, Jehovah, Allah, Chineke, Olorun, Ubangiji, Osenobua, Abasi--the list is endless) in you alone we trust, we are not perfect, the VO's are just figure heads. Nevertheless, let your will be done not ours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ...GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....I left Embassy an hour ago.....me and Rolatims went for secret storming...lol...I don Port to TRV at last....Rolatims too don Port to TRV ....Movein too don port to TRV......GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS said its time....now i have confirmed it....brb guys, on my way home now smilling with my TRV grin......

Congrats, bro. Sincerely happy for you. Just catching up and saw this.

Bless. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
kayconsult: GOD OF WONDERS AND SIGNS HE HIS. Congrats movein, Rolatims and Chrigo. I JUST PORT SELF LIKE AN HOUR AGO. I suspected it was one of u guys but did'nt want to be too forward, I was the one wearing a white neck blue bodied fitted shirt veiwing u guys all the time.

Congrats, KayC. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Siga: …Chrigogogogogogogo…. Congrats…Still not allowed to fly Air Siga...

Lmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
justicia:

Oga Chrigo am so happy for u. Ur waitn was not in vain and God was sure not sleepn on ur case. This ur TRV ehn, na the whole forum chop am, cos if to say them no give u, we for carry placard protest for CDCH... Ure a great guy, we appreciate ur immense contribution on this forum. Pls continue to help us in any way u can. Have a great trip to Canny! Stay blessed!

I support the placard ish assuming say san san enter garri. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
tolyem: God isn't sleeping. But I thought you have gotten your medical call already?

Nope, submitted a month ago.......Paper route, this month sha I go chop medics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
We will get our medics next week by God's grace

tonyrero:
Nope, submitted a month ago.......Paper route, this month sha I go chop medics

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.