Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608597 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ...You go watch 24 movie tire....ChriGo go be Jack baurer....Na you go be Habib mahwan grin.....
....Please ...don't becos u wan proof us wrong go neglect ur school work ooo... I don't want ur parents to be upset ooo... cos na now dem go cast and bind wetin make Chrigogo neglect school work and na us wey u bet with for Nairaland the prayer go dey look for....

But we all know say na woman cos am...lol...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Siga: ...Shut up... I'm here... grin...
....hmmm!! Observing you oga mi....You're still not active here....na ur own trick i go use win ur $100 grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Siga: ....Please ...don't becos u wan proof us wrong go neglect ur school work ooo... I don't want ur parents to be upset ooo... cos na now dem go cast and bind wetin make Chrigogo neglect school work and na us wey u bet with for Nairaland the prayer go dey look for....

But we all know say na woman cos am...lol...grin
....Laff wan kill me here....Chai!!....I don know whats up already....The course am going for isn't a course am new to....i have been so used to them right from time.....Already working on the course curriculum....I don dey jack down already grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Laff wan kill me here....Chai!!....I don know whats up already....The course am going for isn't a course am new to....i have been so used to them right from time.....Already working on the course curriculum....I don dey jack down already grin.....

Na true Siga talk nd I'm a witness that he warned u!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
PlayPays:

Na true Siga talk nd I'm a witness that he warned u!

....Playpays go sleep biko...I give u 3months u go fade here so no need to be a witness grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Playpays go sleep biko...I give u 3months u go fade here so no need to be a witness grin....

U know sey me no dey deceive so I fit fade frm where if I jam correct washing machine wink

But seriously I no fit fade frm here still much to give and take tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGO please send me your email address
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chrigo and playplays please you guys should back the argument off we all have a common thing here that's to get our TRV and help those in need of good and vital info
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Amefrica:

Thanks so much bro! God bless..

Amen o! and bless U too...
wat course of study?
me na cis o! and Ug too. God go help us all...Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
PlayPays:

U know sey me no dey deceive so I fit fade frm where if I jam correct washing machine wink

But seriously I no fit fade frm here still much to give and take tongue
.....We shall see about that.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dr_Jay02: ChriGO please send me your email address
...Send a PM...I go reply...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please, does anyone know how to get the new finger print/scan by CIC done? How and where? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
frederal: Please, does anyone know how to get the new finger print/scan by CIC done? How and where? Thanks
....Done at VFS....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ...Send a PM...I go reply...
Don't know how you guys do the pm thingy, kindly direct me on how to go about it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Don't know how you guys do the pm thingy, kindly direct me on how to go about it
click on his username and u'll see something like; send a message.
click on it, and check ur mail always for his reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
kitty_sunshine: I got my trv today after waiting for four hours. If you have fulfilled all requirements and on the waiting list pls storm. The VO said my documents would have been dispatched if I had included another return courier envelope. I know say all na format, she was merely trying to justify their lack of feedback. In all I give glory to God. He made it happen.

kitty_sunshine Congratulations! Am so happy for u,especially bcs ure headn to Dalhousie. Hope to hook-up with u in Dal. All the best! Am waitn for my LOA frm Dal,it will probably come through in jan/feb. Congrats to Jinnery and all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Done at VFS....
Thanks, your response was as swift as your visa.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
medics do and come oooo, so so tired of this naija sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Was discussing with a friend yesterday..what the word "busy" means... It means "I am occupied with more important things".....so it depends on what importance....my activity on NL hasn't disturbed my work doesn't mean...I ain't studying...infact....I have had to sleep over in school at least four times in the past month...and thank God, my grades have been terribly excellent...and I even have time to take undergrads tutorials....
I personally believe...that giving strengthens me...so I look for such opportunities to share...
So Oga Chrigo....I gat your back! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
miss bon: medics do and come oooo, so so tired of this naija sad
I saw ur TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Thanks Justicia. We will sure meet at Dal.
justicia:

kitty_sunshine Congratulations! Am so happy for u,especially bcs ure headn to Dalhousie. Hope to hook-up with u in Dal. All the best! Am waitn for my LOA frm Dal,it will probably come through in jan/feb. Congrats to Jinnery and all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
amen, let it move from sight to reality oo
blink6:
I saw ur TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
miss bon: amen, let it move from sight to reality oo
! Done for u by faith. no worries... Hakuna mutata!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
kjbobo: Was discussing with a friend yesterday..what the word "busy" means... It means "I am occupied with more important things".....so it depends on what importance....my activity on NL hasn't disturbed my work doesn't mean...I ain't studying...infact....I have had to sleep over in school at least four times in the past month...and thank God, my grades have been terribly excellent...and I even have time to take undergrads tutorials....
I personally believe...that giving strengthens me...so I look for such opportunities to share...
......Wonderfull Oga mi......Like peeps have been saying..."Studying in canada no be beans....one wouldnt even have time for nairaland"....hmmm!! I dont think that statement applies to everybody.....Giving strengthens me too and i am able to express dat well on nairaland...i am also very busy person cuz dia are other tinz i do apart frm nairaland but the way i take Tins here isn't the way some other folks take it.....I Love challenges and i believe balancing "over busy sch life" with nairaland isnt gona be a problem. grin....Thanks 4 the chip in oga mi....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:41am On Nov 03, 2013
kjbobo: Was discussing with a friend yesterday..what the word "busy" means... It means "I am occupied with more important things".....so it depends on what importance....my activity on NL hasn't disturbed my work doesn't mean...I ain't studying...infact....I have had to sleep over in school at least four times in the past month...and thank God, my grades have been terribly excellent...and I even have time to take undergrads tutorials....

Is this a pledge or a motivation?....my oga oooooo...all iz well....na choice sha....Different peeps with different ideology sha.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:44am On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: ......Wonderfull Oga mi......Like peeps have been saying..."Studying in canada no be beans....one wouldnt even have time for nairaland"....hmmm!! I dont think that statement applies to everybody.....Giving strengthens me too and i am able to express dat well on nairaland...i am also very busy person cuz dia are other tinz i do apart frm nairaland but the way i take Tins here isn't the way some other folks take it.....I Love challenges and i believe balancing "over busy sch life" with nairaland isnt gona be a problem. grin....Thanks 4 the chip in oga mi....

its not as if u wldnt have time for Nairaland, shebi some of them wey dey claim busy still.dey use FB and twitter, most even get BB to ping.... although, time difference is anoda factor , and sometimes u just dont feel like typin a word cos talk go don cover pages......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2013
newacca: @Habie+ all other who got their TRVs congrat.
@Tolyem. Good a:m ur medics is coming soon. smiley In sha Allah

@lillawow, what's up?

Bros happen?..its been a while ooo....update me plz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:59am On Nov 03, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Can we dedicate between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples......

While I await response, I would urge those who have gotten admission / TRV to start searching for their essays....

Best Regards,
EARTHGREENERS
Omo Ogun, Ise ya

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:49am On Nov 03, 2013
^^^^ As mush as I support your request… Nna…u will be surprised VO go get like 4 different applicants in front of him/her with the same letter ooo….. grin … some go even copy ur name for the letter set…lol…

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tochium: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2013
Hello everyone,

Nice work you are doing here. I intend to apply to Memorial University for september 2014 admission. My worries are, i do not know the procedures at the Canadian Embassy and documents needed. Again, I am 25 years old will be 26 by May next year, would my age be a RED FLAG at Canadian Embassy because i'm opting for undergraduate studies?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 5:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Siga: ^^^^ As mush as I support your request… Nna…u will be surprised VO go get like 4 different applicants in front of him/her with the same letter ooo….. grin … some go even copy ur name for the letter set…lol…
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2013
earthgreeners: Hi Everyone,

Can we dedicate between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples......

While I await response, I would urge those who have gotten admission / TRV to start searching for their essays....

Best Regards,
EARTHGREENERS
Omo Ogun, Ise ya
Good one boss......bell the cat na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.